Rosati Windows

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2000

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com....

window replacement (815)door installation (218)handyman (27)woodworking (15)siding companies (15)glass repair (14)home remodeling (11)drywall (10)patio enclosures (9)plumbers (8)general contractors (8)interior painting (7)

09/05/2022

Bill H.

Ordered "custom" front door and side panel from Rosati in Nov 2021. Door was installed in June 2022. There is a gap at the top of the side panel. I'm not professional door installer but it seems to me there had to be either a bad measurement or questionable construction that would cause such a gap. I contacted Rosati On July 5 and they sent out their quality control person on August 5. I was told there was nothing they could do. It seems like there should have been steps that could have been taken to rectify the problem (other than caulking) if customer satisfaction is a company priority. We have used Rosati in the past for window replacements and were happy with the results. This time was different

Description of Work
Front door and side panel replaced

Category doors

Work Completed On 08/05/2022

Review for Rosati Windows - 4200 Roberts Road, Columbus, OH - 39861272

I have spoken to Provia door and I am being told that is how it is supposed to be. We have sold thousands of Provia doors and have never received this particular issue. All the reveals are even and I’m assuming you are not feeling any air. I can have the Provia rep come out and take a look. Let me know. Thanks. Mike Rosati.

04/07/2022

Andrea C.

VERY disappointing. Had vinyl replacement windows installed. First off: They don't give a detailed estimate as to what you're getting for your money. Be careful! Things Rosati DOESN'T tell you: the "painted" interior of the wood frame is only primed, not "painted." You have to do that yourself. YOU have to fill all their nail holes. YOU have to clean up all the sawdust on the windows and your floors. YOU have to wash the grime off that came on the windows. They split the wood frame in many places when pounding in the nails. The "capping" on the exterior of the window is super thin aluminum that's covered with cheap vinyl, and they do NOT color match the window! (Surprise, the salesman didn't have a sample of the capping to show us when he pitched to us.) Asked if it could be painted? They said, no, you would have to sand the capping for the paint to adhere, but the material is too thin to sand. AND "we don't paint.") And we had to ask for a copy of their warranty and an invoice. We chose Rosati because we wanted to avoid shoddy workmanship and inferior quality, but we are still dealing with exactly that.

Description of Work
replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

There were some areas that should have been dealt with prior to installer leaving the property. We have already been to the house and issues have been dealt with. The exterior cap is the same cap every company has used for years. As far as the interior paint, it is clearly stated in paperwork you signed that interior is primed white. It is impossible to install a finished paint before install. We are in a construction scenario and the paint would be destroyed. The painter also does final prep before painting. We have always been completely transparent and have never cheated or lied to anyone. Mike Rosati.

11/24/2020

Barbara W.

The service was a 100% excellent, I have recommend them to other people.

Description of Work
Put in new windows

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

08/19/2020

John H.

Rosati is the only company I would hire. First, the quality and features of their windows are second to none. Next the sales process was easy, a little old fashioned in reliance on paper but the salesman Mark really knows his stuff. The process was very well managed and they doublecheck their work in sizing. Lastly, Shawn was my lead window installer and his work is outstanding. When I have saved the money to do the last 9 windows, they are the only company I wil call.

Description of Work
Replace 9 windows

Category replacement windows, home security systems

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

Review for Rosati Windows - 4200 Roberts Road, Columbus, OH - 38811773

08/18/2020

JIM F.

Excellent. The quote was fair. The installer was great. He had to fix a rotted place. He was a real craftsman.

Description of Work
Replaced a door out to the deck on our house

Category home security systems, doors

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

07/22/2020

Tony P.

This is the third time we have hired Rosetti and both times we could not have been happier with the job they did. Very professional install and complete clean up. Shawn and Noah were excellent craftsman as well as a pleasure to have at out home Would definitely buy from Rossetti again

Description of Work
Window install

Category replacement windows, home security systems

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

We appreciate your business and your support. Mike Rosati.

07/14/2020

Greg K.

I had plans to have Rosati do a partial install of some upgrades I intended on making then purchasing the rest of my upgrade needs as a DYI project. The windows are great. The door, custom (thusly more expensive) due to the nonstandard opening size, is ok. Sometimes the internal blinds get hung up at towards the bottom, which is easy to rectify, but the biggest drawback is the fit for the door. When it was installed (2/20/20) it was a tight fit and I was told to expect a "break in" period, which would yield a smoother operation. Currently the handle still needs yanked on and the door pushed in the direction of open to open the door. This would have been something I would have passed on had there been any follow up to inquire about my satisfaction of my purchase, but I haven never heard from the company again. The cost was $5300, which might not seem like a lot to some, but it's a lot to me. As far as the remaining DYI project, I'm shopping for other manufacturers who make a similar looking, reliable product for a comparable price point. Overall I'm satisfied by the purchase, but just a little disappointed in what I had expected from them.

Description of Work
I had a custom sliding door and part of my window installed

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

I apologize for any issues you have experienced. I will have service contact you today. $5300.00 is a lot of money and we appreciate the business. We have an inspection we do on all installed products. I don’t know why you weren’t contacted. I’m not blaming Covid, but we were shut down for 7 weeks and some things got lost in the shuffle. Again, I am sorry. Mike Rosati.

02/25/2020

Barbara W.

It was really good! They know what they're doing. The house looks brand new. I've used them 3 times, and each time they've been great.

Description of Work
They replaced our old windows to brand new ones with grids.

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

We appreciate your business and your support. Thanks, Mike Rosati

08/11/2019

RICHARD A.

Our garage had a wooden, 1970s-era access door which represented a security issue because it had no dead bolt and could be easily kicked in, allowing entrance to our house and our vehicles. Having used the Rosati Company in the past for replacement windows and doors, we contacted them for an estimate to replace this side door. On May 10, Mark Boardman from Rosati came to the house, measured, discussed available door styles, and wrote the order, indicating that the installation date would be about 8 weeks out, which we had anticipated, since all of Rosati's products are custom-built. On August 5, one of Rosati's installers, Andy, came to the house to take out the old door and replace it with a strong new steel door, a new metal threshold, and a "kick-proof" dead bolt. Andy spent nearly three hours carefully fitting the door and the locks, and nicely trimming the door opening with vinyl that matches our house and the other Rosati products inside. His craftsmanship was meticulous and beautiful, and the door not only looks great but provides another level of security that we did not have before. Thanks to the whole Rosati team for reliable products and excellent, attentive customer service.

Description of Work
replacement of a side entrance door to our garage

Category doors

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

Review for Rosati Windows - 4200 Roberts Road, Columbus, OH - 38039991

Thank you. We appreciate your business and your continuing support. Mike Rosati

07/17/2019

RICHARD A.

Follow up with repair review placed in June. I am happy to share that Rosati contacted me regarding my request for a sliding door repair. The company acknowledged being very busy with many other orders and customers, but they did make a repairman available who came out five days after my original call instead of having to wait close to 3 weeks as originally stated. The repairman came out and found the rollers on the sliding door needed to be replaced. The repairman was not only on time, but made contact by phone as he was able to arrive earlier than planned. He reviewed the problem and replaced the rollers. The door works exceptionally well now. Thank you Rosati for stepping up and resolving this problem in a timely manner. As you have a very good reputation for customer service I am happy to find your team worked to resolve this problem in an efficient manner.

Description of Work
repair of existing door installed by Rosati

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

Thank you. We appreciate your patience as well as your business. Mike Rosati.

05/27/2019

Suzanne R.

The sales rep, Steve Carpenter, came with a sample window, gave us an exact quote, was willing to do just 1 window and wasn't pushy. It took just under the 8 weeks we were told for the window to come in. Installation went well and we are pleased with the window.

Description of Work
They replaced a rotten bathroom window.

Work Completed On 04/17/2019

05/17/2019

PAT M.

This is the third time I have used Rosati's and would not consider another window provider. Replaced 20 windows -- they are great. All work done in one day, clean up great and replacement of window blinds and draperies was excellent - I did not expect that to be the case. Everything is perfect

Description of Work
20 windows replaced

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

We truly appreciate your business. Thanks, Mike Rosati

03/27/2019

M Elaine H.

They're very expensive but they do a really good job. I'm going to have them come back out soon to replace some more windows.

Description of Work
Replaced wood windows.

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

We appreciate your business. Thanks, Mike Rosati.

03/11/2019

JUDITH M.

It was the coldest day of the winter and they came at 1pm and had it all done by 5pm. We had signed the contract in October and they said they could do it after January 1, as soon as they could get out. We were fine with that as it was not an emergency. We just needed a new door and frames and threshold. They did a beautiful job and the two workman were pleasant, efficient and certainly knew what they were doing. We will request them again specifically.,

Description of Work
Replaced Back Door

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

02/04/2019

Suzanne R.

They were excellent, we have been using them so many times already, installations of regular windows to costumed irregular shaped windows. Price was very reasonable considering they have given us discounts as an Angie's List member. They are backed up on schedule sometimes but it was understandable they advise ahead of time.

Description of Work
Installation of new Costumed Windows

Work Completed On 02/04/2019

Thank you again. we always appreciate your business. Mike Rosati

02/02/2019

Kathy H.

I had replaced my windows about 15-20 years ago, but they were not properly installed, and were deteriorating. I was looking for an affordable, well-made, window to replace those, but a quality installation was at least as important as the windows were. My mother had used Rosati to replace her windows, and I thought they did a terrific job, so I was hoping Rosati could do a good job with mine. I was not disappointed. I am loving my new windows.

Description of Work
They replaced 13 windows.

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

01/03/2019

Laura M.

They did a fantastic job! John kept the project on track and took care of everything. I will recommend and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Upstairs Bedrooms, Bathroom, Stair Case and Downstairs Window Installation

Work Completed On 12/27/2018

Thank you. We truly appreciate your business. Mike Rosati

11/14/2018

ROBERT W.

My experience with the company has been excellent. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Two years ago they replaced twelve windows, and we recently signed a contract to replace a eighteen windows now.

Work Completed On 11/14/2016

11/12/2018

Debbie C.

Carl and Gary were amazing. They were quick and on time and didn't make a mess, they were able to do almost all the work from the outside of my home. They also sent someone out to inspect the work and show me how the screens and windows work after the job was done. I would definitely highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed 14 new windows

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

Thank you. we appreciate your business. Mike Rosati

11/06/2018

JERRY W.

They were on time and professional on the installation. They made sure to clean up after they were finished and showed us how the windows worked.

Description of Work
We had all of the windows on our lower level eplaced

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

We appreciate your business. Mike Rosati

08/16/2018

Tony R.

didn't contact me for about a week so I hired someone else... when they called finally they did apologize.

Description of Work
patio door replacement

Category egress windows, replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/16/2018

Our e-mails from Angie's were not being received. When we finally realized what was going on we had a number of calls we were unaware of. Angie's list is working with us to make sure e-mails get to the right person again. We apologize to all who called and did not receive a response from us. We called each customer and explained the situation. I don't know what else we could have done. Thanks, Mike Rosati

08/03/2018

kurt S.

When we ordered the windows there was never any mention about the type of screens that came with them. When we got the windows we had "full screens" which covered both the top and bottom of the window. I like to actually look out of my windows and was a bit unhappy. I then saw we could have gotten half screens which is what I would have wanted. My fault, except no one told me. Installation went okay but one screen had a hole in it. So the installer noted it and said it would be replaced. He took it with him. We then saw 7 of our screens didn't fit properly and so we called. They sent out service and said they had to be replaced. We then asked if you are going to replace them, can we get half screens? No, we would have to talk to sales and pay for that. I spent $12,000 and I have to pay extra. So now a month later we still get a call that the original screen is ready and we ask what about the other seven? Uh..we need to get back with you. Which no one did. And the icing on the cake is one of the $900 wood windows we bought has a piece that is warped and will need to be fixed. I will call about that but who knows how long that will take. This was not the "best buying experience in the business" as they advertise.

Description of Work
Replacing 17 windows

Work Completed On 08/03/2018