Most phone repairs come from water damage from slipping out of a pocket into the toilet or a pool. To save your phone, pluck it out quickly and don’t turn it on. Get more tips for increasing the chances of your phone surviving its dip.
Get matched with top phone repair shops in Cleveland, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local phone repair shops.
Recent Phone Repair Reviews in Cleveland
- APPLE STOREI didn’t spend anything, but they repaired what I needed. It was under warranty. The job went well. They were quick and took care of the problem. They replaced the cellphone in about 30 minutes. I will use them again in the future.
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Mayfield HeightsMy husband accidentally dropped his iphone Saturday night on a ceramic tile floor and the glass screened shattered into a thousand pieces. I called Verizon, since we aren't eligible for a phone upgrade for another year, purchasing a new phone would have cost $5-600. My husband is on call 24x7 and really can't go a day without the phone. A google search brought us to Phone Ambulance. We showed up five minutes after they opened on a Sunday and there was already a line of two people in front of us. Pierre, the wonderful service rep, despite being busy with a steady flow of customers, was able to replace the shattered screen within two hours. Total fee was about $130. It would have been about $20 less had we not needed same-day service. Pierre and Phone Ambulance were outstanding! Hopefully we will not need their great service again anytime soon
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Mayfield HeightsTook wife's iPad air to be repaired. Employee checked stock for appropriate replacement screen. Scree was in stock. Employee promised repair would be complete in 24 hours. Called me the next day and informed me iPad was ready for pick up. During pick up process I had them apply tempered glass screen protectors to the wife's repaired iPad and my iPad. All went as promised. Courteous, efficient as promised service
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Mayfield HeightsPurchased 2 used and unlocked iPhones from Phone Ambulance. I had performed substantial research on the web and their prices were in line with average market prices for similar merchandise around the country. When one of the iPhones died, I returned it and they promptly went to the Apple store to exchange it for me. Later the antenna failed and I returned it again, and asked for a full refund. They readily agreed. Sometimes when you buy and sell used material, things happen. Phone Ambulance handled my case professionally, courteously, and promptly. So while there is always a risk when buying used merchandise, PA stood behind their product and their work. I would definately go back for an unlocked smart phone, or accessories
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Mayfield HeightsI took my cell phone in because my wifi stopped working after it received water damage. I understand that there is no guarantee of being able to repair a divide and the 40.00$ they charge id for "diagnosis". I told the person at the desk what wasn't working and why. They kept it over the weekend and called me on monday to come pick it up. When we returned to the store they told us the repair was a success and they somehow managed to get everything on the phone working again except the wifi...I then told the person at the desk that was the entire reason for bringing the phone in, and that everything else was already in working order. They got a frightened look, told me to wait a second and went to the back. After a few minutes they returned and said that, yes, it was a complete repair and the only thing that wasn't working was the wifi -_- I have concerns that not only did they not know what was originally not working on the phone, but they may have never even attempted to repair it. The customer service at this place is awful and I do not recommend anybody go here
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Mayfield HeightsTook my iphone in to have the power button replaced. Their "repair" fixed the button but broke the proximity sensor. Wouldn't resolve the problem so I picked up my newly broken phone and fixed it myself. Waste of money...
Phone Repair Services in Cleveland
- Business Description:Owner-operated. No subs. Charges by the hour. No travel charge. Service fees apply. May contact through email.Recent Review:He is very good and I will give him an A rating.SAUNDRA W.
- Business Description:We are a Retired Military Veteran of 25 years, We are proud to offer you Exclusive pricing that is unmatched to our Competitors. We offer 1 Free 2 Line Phone with the Purchase of Residential Service, Try before you buy, We are proud and confident in our Service and Products that we Ship your Phone ( S ) out Priority mail and you can try them for 30 days before your first payment is due! Our Goal is Complete Customer Service! Thank you for Supporting your MilitaryRecent Review:He setup the phone in advance to speed the process and did little things that shows his dedication and commitment to taking care of the customer. He made up a cat 5 cable for us to hook the internet to the phone and he explained all the features. He also called back to make sure we didn’t run into any problems. I advise anyone who has poor cell phone service and your missing your customers calls get you a landline for pennies a day and no more customers lost. Thanks Tony Aldrich Aldrich AppliancAldrich A.
- Business Description:Advanced Tech and Electrical LLC is a locally owned and family operated Electrical, Technology Contractor serving North Eastern Ohio for the last 20 years. Offering many great services at a fair price to Commercial and Residential Customers. We strive our business on taking care of our employees and in return our employees take care of our customers, which creates customers for life. Our goal is to make every customer feel good about their decisions when hiring us. It can take years to gain a..Recent Review:Mike and his team did a professional job installing our generator. I would hire them for other electrical work we need done and refer them to anyone. Pricing was very reasonable.KELLY D.
- Business Description:Retired Electrician and YMCA of USA facilities repairman. Part of the build team for Progressive campus on SOM Center Rd. I can install or fix HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, appliances and just about everything elseRecent Review:It took a couple of months for him to start on the window trim, and he did finish the metal part, leaving bits of metal everywhere in the yard. He was supposed to return to caulk them but never did. He asked for $600 in advance to buy materials to build the door but a door never materialized. He returned calls at first, saying he was out of the country, and we gave him plenty of time to come through. He finally stopped answered phone calls or texts, and we haven’t heard from him sinceLeslie P.
- Business Description:Since 2002, the professionals at North Shore Technologies have provided superior services to Cleveland, Ohio area residential and business customers. We serve the technology needs of homeowners, businesses, educational facilities, hospitals, healthcare facilities, religious facilities, and industrial businesses. Whether it's for home theaters, security, phone systems, networking, smart home systems, audio and video monitoring, or low voltage systems, you can count on the experts at North Shor..Recent Review:I contacted or tried contacting them but no response whatever!Anthony F.
- Business Description:We offer computer repair and service in Lakewood and the Cleveland area on all makes and model of desktops and laptops. We specialize in Apple repair. We repair MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac's and even iPads and iPhones. We fix water damage! We also offer PS4 and Xbox One repair services including the PS4 HDMI port. Diagnostics are free on most services! If we cant fix it, It's freeRecent Review:DO NOT GO HERE. Would give a 0 start review if possible. Absolute worst place you can take equipment in for repair - I brought my MacBook Pro in because a few keys were not working from a coffee spill. There was a nice older working and a younger one - the older man let me know they would do no work until I got my free diagnostic call & the younger one gave me the price of what a new keyboard would cost. I did not hear anything until I called a few days later, they told me I would need an entire new logic board for $750 or I could buy the same computer used from them. I did not want to move forward with this option but later found they had replaced my keyboard anyway & were trying to charge me $250 for that - even though I said NOT to do any work at all. Three phone calls later, the younger worker was VERY aggressive with me, saying that I was "confused" and that the apple store must have quoted me for that $750 logic board. He said they would not give my laptop back the way I dropped it off and threatened to rip out the keyboard, leaving me with a non-working laptop. Finally they reviewed security footage and the older gentleman admitted & apologized for misquoting me on the logic board, but said I still had to pay for the keyboard work they completed. I offered a lower payment & he accepted - but left the phone off the hook at the end of the call. The younger worker REPEATEDLY called me a bitc* and yelled at the older man. He said they would not give the laptop back when we would come by to pick it up "and what is that lady even gonna do about it." We finally got my laptop back & I immediately noticed the keyboard WAS NOT EVEN NEW, clear wear and tear all over they keys, they lied and still wanted a full payment. I will NEVER take any equipment back to Etech - worst customer service, biggest egos, takes forever for them to call youKatherine D.
- Business Description:WOW! is proud to serve a number of communities in the Midwest and Southeast. We started out in 1996 delivering cable TV service in Illinois, Michigan, Ohio and Indiana, and have since added the services that our customers need. Today we offer digital cable, HDTV, DVRs, high-speed Internet, and local and long-distance phone service. In 2012, WOW! acquired Knology, Inc. and began serving customers in Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Kansas, South Dakota, Minnesota and Iowa...Recent Review:For the SECOND time in 3 weeks our internet was cut off during the day without notice! How many times do we have to say we work from home!!!!! Your workers came to the back of our house in the alley today and just off our internet without saying anything. My husband was in the middle of an incredibly important meeting. My husband went outside and asked the worker how long it would take and your worker said "I don't care that you from home, I don't have to call ahead, and it will take however long it takes." Your associates are jerks and you need to better with your customer service. You are literally affecting our ability to work and do our jobs. This is ridiculousAmanda L.
- Business Description:iNinja offers on demand repair for all of your "i" devices. Whether it be an iPhone, iPad, iPod, or iMac, we offer the most convenient service in the industry. Our certified technicians are available at your finger tips. Our prices are competitive but most importantly we use quality parts that are backed by a life-time warranty. Schedule an appointment and a technician will meet you at your office, home, or local hangout. Schedule now: www.iNinjaRepair.com Specializing in local iPhone Repair ..
- Business Description:Quality Communication Services is an AVAYA Business Partner and NEC Unified Solutions Dealer. Since 1983 we have offered inovative design and implimentation of Business Telephone Systems, Voicemail-Automated Attendant Systems, Paging-Background Music Systems. We also offer Professional Message On-Hold equipment and are partnered with a Full Service Audio Production Company. We specialize in personalized service to small to medium sized businesses. Manufacturer certified as well as BICSI ..
- Business Description:Established in 2015, CPR Cell Phone Repair North Olmsted is a local electronics repair shop specializing in the repair of iPhone, Mac, Samsung, iPad, and computers. Whether you are in need of a screen replacement, water damage repair, or data recovery, you can depend on the expert technicians of CPR Cell Phone Repair North Olmsted. From the iPhone XR and Samsung Galaxy S10 to the iPad Pro and Microsoft Surface, CPR Cell Phone Repair North Olmsted is your one-stop repair shop for all things el..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful phone repair service articles
Want to be smarter and think faster? Brain training companies say they make it happen, but the neuroscience community differs about the products’ effectiveness.
Find phone repair shops in
- Valley View
- Garfield Heights
- Seven Hills
- Brooklyn Heights
- Cleveland Heights
- North Randall
- Maple Heights
- Shaker Heights
- Parma Heights
- Middleburg Heights
- South Euclid
- University Heights
- Highland Hills
- Warrensville Heights
- East Cleveland
- Bedford Heights
- Brook Park
phone repair shops in Cleveland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 brothers maintenance llc4971 grafton road
- 2 brothers maintenance llc
- Cell Dr2575 E 55th St
- Cellular Rehab29605 Lorain Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- Clarktel Telecommunications1661 Copley Rd
- Computer Express5640 Montana Ave. Suite C 4
El Paso, Texas
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Independence6901 Rockside Road
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Mayfield Heights5969 Mayfield Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- CPR Cell Phone Repair North Olmsted25393 Lorain Road
North Olmsted, Ohio
- CPR Cell Phone Repair Strongsville17270 Royalton Rd.
- Cell Dr
- Digital Data1284 Som Center Rd Ste 116
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Digital Data
- GREAT LAKES TELECOM465 TREESIDE DR
- GREAT LAKES TELECOM
- Hybrid Networks2951 Saint James Ln
- Hybrid Networks
- Lost Nation Techs LLC36215 Lakeshore Blvd, Lakeshore
- Lost Nation Techs LLC
- Quality Communication Services, LLC6121 Beach Rd.
- Quality Communication Services, LLC
- uCRACKit-iFIXit26220 Center Ridge Rd.
- Vetstelecom255 Bailey Plantation Dr
Richmond Hill, Georgia