Before you start your own home improvement project, learn common code violations to avoid a disaster. One highly rated provider shares four big mistakes.
Get matched with top lead abatement contractors in Cleveland, OH
There are 12 highly-rated local lead abatement contractors.
Recent Lead Paint Removal Reviews in Cleveland
- Four Square Home InspectionsFred was extremely thorough from start to finish. From the first call with providing information about the entire process, to thoroughly reviewing each part and system of the home during the inspection. Reports were thoroughly detailed and Fred didn’t hesitate to explain or further review any items we asked about or that he advised we should look further into. This is a service provider who goes above and beyond and leaves nothing uncovered. Would absolutely hire again
- Pb Free OhioVery well. Zachary gave us free consulting then handled the job quickly and efficiently while working with our team. Highly recommend.
- Four Square Home InspectionsExcellent. Working with Fred was easily the best investment we made in the process of purchasing our home. His expertise, professionalism, communication, desire to teach, and exceptionaly thorough and considerate nature were invaluable in the purchase of our first home. The inspection we received was extremely comprehensive. It allowed us to proceed with confidence and establish an overtly informed negotation platform that led to us saving thousands of dollars on the purchase of our home. We also learned a lot about our home and gained insight toward future things to plan for and upgrade when we see fit, and most of all avoid any pitfalls at the outset of ownership. Our inspection was a major component of our purchase that led to us being very happy once we had the keys to our home... (for the most part, I mean fred cant control the sellers). We had feedback from realtors stating that most home inspections they go to last somewhere between 30mins-2 hours...based on our 3-4+ hour experience, i can assure you that you will be appropriately informed and more educated than the sellers and the agents on the home you are looking to purchase by utilizing four square home inspections
- Solid Ground ConstructionA lesson in life. Requested this company provide an estimate for a lead abatement project. Met me at home only to say they would not provide the estimate unless I paid them $800.00 up front. Already having a rough time finding companies for this project, I agreed out of desperation even though I knew this $800.00 estimate cost was a giant red flag. John LaRussa, I believe is the owner of this company, provided the estimate for windows and siding and some other small repairs. Approximately $34,000 for everything. Sounded like a fair price but when we went to go look at the windows prior to purchase, we were looking for a better product. We decided to get the windows from another company and asked that his company just do the siding. We went back and forth with ironing out the details but he started coming up with excuses on why he had to do the windows and the siding for it to be legal with the Ohio Department of Health. I contacted ODH and they said that was not true. It became a game of back and forth from that point on. I decided to get another estimate from another lead abatement contractor (TNT construction) who came out to my house provided a lead abatement estimate (FREE OF CHARGE) and it was cheaper than what Solid Ground Construction quoted me. I called John LaRussa, to tell him we were going a different direction and asked if there was any way we could get refunded ANY of the estimate cost. He simply said "No". I felt swindled after this entire experience. I would highly recommend you look elsewhere if you are looking for a company to provide any construction related service
- Four Square Home InspectionsThey did a wet removal from the walls and sealed it. They built some interior walls in the basement and semi-finished the basement by laying a floor and redid some wiring that we discovered was incorrect. They were generally very punctual. They were not inexpensive, but the quality of their work made up for it. It took some time to get the work done as it was a single person that came out. Four Square Restorations Inc. was terrific
- Four Square Home InspectionsHe does not do that type of work but he gave me a ton of information. He was very nice on the phone. I was impressed that he was as helpful as he was.
- CTG Environmental LLCWould highly recommend for lead testing. They tested all painted surfaces inside and out of the house for lead and also performed dust wipe testing, provided a very extensive report of the results, and were very responsive to questions afterwards.
- Ace It ConstructionIt was a great experience. We contacted many contractors for estimates. Ace It impressed us from the beginning because they were very responsive to our initial contact. Dave (the owner) came out within a few days to make measurements and give an estimate. He was very willing to talk about the project in detail and answer any questions I had. When his quote was one of the lowest we got, it was an easy choice. Once the work started, a few weeks later, we were not disappointed. Dave handled everything permit-related with no problems. His crew showed up on time and worked a full day. They were very pleasant and courteous. At the end of every work day, they cleaned up before heading out. Once the job was finished, Dave came by again a few days later to look it over. We had noticed a few minor items that needed to be fixed (e.g., a ripped screen), so I gave him my items, and he added several more to the list that he wanted his crew to come back and improve. We have looked around the house for any stray lead paint on the ground, since that was the reason for getting the work done in the first place, and have found little to none. Everything about the job was handled very professionally, and we would definitely hire Ace It again
- Midwest Siding CoMike came out and measured for new gutters and downspouts as well as some new windows on my second level. He was professional and very friendly. I received my quote shortly after he came out to my house. The bid was right on with what I expected. He explained that my house may have had lead paint and that there is an EPA sanctioned installation process that helps to keep my children and pregnant wife free from lead exposure. He did a quick test and found that lead was present. I really appreciated the fact that he tested to make sure. The windows were installed perfectly. When the gutters were installed, it turned out that the fascia board under the old gutters was not painted. The installer stopped and pointed out to me that the board should be painted. Instead of continuing the job, he asked me if I knew someone who could paint them and also offered a name of someone who could take care of painting. Once the paint was applied and dried, the installer came back out and finished the job. It seems to me that it is rare for contractors to complement other contractors work. I had other projects going on at the same time and several of the workers commented on what a nice job Midwest had done. I will be having them come back to do more windows in the future
- SAFEAIR CONTRACTORS INCTHEY COULDN'T DO THE WORK RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF AN OVERLOAD IN THEIR WORKLOAD AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANYONE WHO WAS LICENSED TO DO THE WORK. THEY WERE VERY HONEST AND UP FRONT AND THEY GAVE ME A COUPLE OF OTHER RESOURCES TO TRY.
Lead Paint Removal Experts in Cleveland
- Business Description:Cleveland's best trained Lead Safe Certification Team. All Cleveland landlords must now get certified every two years. Let the pros at Pb Free help you get certified with our fast and friendly team. Rush services availableRecent Review:Very well. Zachary gave us free consulting then handled the job quickly and efficiently while working with our team. Highly recommend.sam g.
- Business Description:Hallaway Construction specializes in asbestos removal within houses and buildings, lead testing, clean out of debris, asbestos survey, water damage clean up and demolition. Hallaway Construction also have been a long term contractor for the City of Cleveland as well as the Cuyahoga County Land Band. We have over 19 years experienceRecent Review:It was wonderful. They were on time, very professional, efficient, and proficient in cleaning up.Vivian B.
- Business Description:Groover Roofing & Siding - Serving the Mahoning & Shenango Valley's for Over 20 Years. Recognized as National Award Wining specialists in roofing, siding, windows/doors, gutters, chimney repair/rebuild and commercial flat roofing. We have the knowledge and skills to complete all of your exterior and interior building projects. Our professionals have been serving local homeowners and businesses since 1995. We have the capabilities of a large construction company with the personal service custo..Recent Review:The company was excellent, because my chimney was leaking they fit me into their already schedule, and worked around it. They are about an hour away and they went above and beyond to accommodate me and my schedule. They explained the exact problem and the exact remedy. They took pictures of the job to explain everything they were going to do and everything they actually did. Their workers were polite, professional, and knowledgeable. They showed up on time.They finished the job when they said they were. I can definitely see why they are super service award winners. Highly recommendMARY L.
- Business Description:Our clean in place approach to mold removal is often 50-75% less expensive than the competition. We allow you to take control of mold problems without busting your budget.Recent Review:Very good. They did a wonderful job!!Lynn Z.
- Business Description:Landmark was founded in 1990 by Owner and President David Korz. With almost a quarter of a century in business, our guiding philosophy is centered on customer satisfaction. We take the hassle out of remodeling projects by assigning each project a Project Manager who will facilitate and coordinate the job from start to finish. This close supervision takes away the stress of remodeling and ensures quality and timely completion of every project. Call today to learn moreRecent Review:I was really happy, they finished the job this Sunday afternoon, they worked really hard and they definitely know what they were doing. They run and push a magnet around to make sure that there were no nails left scattered. They were easy to communicate withDavid S.
- Business Description:Specializing in mold testing and remediation, from water, smoke, and fire damage! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:This company is very professional and responsive to your needs. I feel such a great relief to have Safehouse Solutions take care of my bathroom. This company stepped in and fixed problems that the previous company did incorrectly. Mike Daddario safely and correctly removed the mold caused by a leak in my bathroom. Nancy Sharber not only coordinated the project , she kept me informed at all times and she handled the paperwork for my insurance company to release payment. I highly recommend this companySharon N.
- Business Description:Textbook Painting has been improving local communities one home and one student at a time since 2006. We are based in Lakewood and we are the only local company that gives college students hands-on business experience. We also have full-time crews that work year-round on interior and exterior projects. We will provide you with an exceptional value while exceeding your expectations of a painting contractor. Contact us today for a complimentary, no obligation, written estimate. "Experience prof..Recent Review:Adrian, Toby, Stacy, Tyler, Chuck and the the crew were awesome! They did great work and were very conscious of doing the work like it was their home. Not the cheapest company, but a great value!!Chris C.
- Business Description:Absolute Roofing and Construction, Inc. has been in business for over 28 years. Started by Chris Kamis in 1985 as a small company, Absolute has grown over the years into a leader in the roofing industry with a strong reputation nationwide. Through the years continuation of focus on the highest level of customer service has led to the reputation of service excellence that Absolute Roofing currently enjoys. This reputation of service excellence attracts high caliber applicants. The employees o..Recent Review:My gutter were in need of cleaning and my roof is 10 years old, so I called and made an appointment for a roof inspection with gutter cleaning. Chris showed up on time for the appointment and did the roof inspection and e-mailed me pictures showing the work required on the roof, I agreed to the work and the price. The next day it was raining and they were not able to come out, but the second day was dry and they came out and performed the work. I have to assume they performed the work because I am unable to get on the roof and they did not provide after pictures to go with the before pictures from the inspectionKeith J.
- Business Description:JKM Services, LLC is a fully licensed and certified environmental remediation and inspection service. We have a certified staff of highly trained technicians to perform mold remediation, asbestos abatement, environmental cleanups, energy efficiency improvements, interior demolition and roof cleaning. We understand that issues such as mold are a cause and effect problem which may require repairs from other specialties such as roofers or foundation professionals. Let us be a worry-free soluti..Recent Review:wow what a great team, called and set up a time to come see the project and do an estimate. they were busy so set up and appointment after we reviewed the invoice. they came in and set up the barriers and the tarps and tape. the guys were very professional and clean up was also professionalRuss S.
- Business Description:Nationally certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and InterNACHI, and internationally certified as a level III thermographer (FLIR ITC and Infraspection Institute), Fred Freer is your State of Ohio licensed property inspector for the greater Cleveland and Northeastern Ohio area (serving Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage and Summit counties) providing detailed evaluations of residential commercial and institutional properties including components, ..Recent Review:I was pleased with the thoroughness and depth of the inspection and written report as well as advice on follow-up actions.Eileen M.
Deals in Cleveland for Lead Paint Removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lead paint removal expert articles
Exposure to lead paint can occur during home renovation. Protect yourself by hiring an EPA lead-certified contractor in Indianapolis for projects on older homes
Disturbed lead paint is a dangerous health threat, especially to children and the elderly. Learn who to hire to remove lead paint from your home.
Find lead abatement contractors in
- Valley View
- Newburgh Heights
- Garfield Heights
- Seven Hills
- Brooklyn Heights
- Cleveland Heights
- North Randall
- Maple Heights
- Shaker Heights
- Middleburg Heights
- Parma Heights
- South Euclid
- University Heights
- Warrensville Heights
- East Cleveland
- Bedford Heights
- Brook Park
lead abatement contractors in Cleveland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3LS, LLC.205 Brookfield Road
Avon Lake, Ohio
- 3LS, LLC.
- Absolute Roofing & Construction Inc12301 Sprecher Ave
- Adambuilt LLC33941 Lorain Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- All-Star Contracting LLCPo Box 35522
- AMBROSE LANDSCAPING INC10376 THWING RD
- American Abatement15401 Chatfield Ave
- Apex Inspection Services, LLC1700 W Market St
- ARICK'S ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE19718 KINGS HWY
- Absolute Roofing & Construction Inc
- Cadillac Walls1184 Plainfield Rd
- Carano Environmental Service Inc1055 W Bath Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Checkmark Plumbing Contractors & DesignPO Box 670535
- CIERRA ENVIRONMENTAL3015 QUEEN RD
- CLE Plumbing and Maintenance1244 Sunset Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Cleveland Mold LLC1925 St. Clair Avenue
- COLEMAN TRUCKING INCPO Box 605542
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- Creative Colors International17413 Woodford Ave
- CTG Environmental LLC4407 Brookpark Rd
- CURROW SIDING & REMODELING CO4825 NEWCOMER RD
- Cadillac Walls
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- J anthony Construction40500 webster rd
- JA Kilby Enterprises7791 Maddock Rd.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- JAYCO BUILDERS HOME IMPRVMNT1043 E PARK WAY
- Jjk Environmental Development & INC.927 E 141st St
- JKM Services LLCP.O. Box 391668
- Johnson Construction Co LLC2857 Airport Hwy Unit F
- J anthony Construction
- Keystone Home Inspections9343 Clopton Ct
- Keystone Home Inspections
- OSBOURN PLUMBING HEATING AND PUMPS9988 kinsman rd
- OSBOURN PLUMBING HEATING AND PUMPS
- SAFEAIR CONTRACTORS INC9342 PINECONE DR
- Safehouse Solutions13477 Prospect Rd
- Schumann's Painting249 N Firestone Blvd
- Severns Construction LLC998 Norton Dr
- Smartland Residential Contractors67 Alpha Park Dr
- Superior Builders Group, Inc.1092 Lanner St. NW
North Canton, Ohio
- SAFEAIR CONTRACTORS INC
- URBANEDGE MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING GROUP LLC.13940 CEDAR ROAD 285
University Heights, Ohio
- URBANEDGE MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING GROUP LLC.