When it comes to lead paint abatement, you’ve got a lot of options. Here’s how much it costs to remove lead paint and the cost factors to consider.
Get matched with top lead abatement contractors in Cincinnati, OH
There are 10 highly-rated local lead abatement contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lead Paint Removal Reviews in Cincinnati
- Dry EffectThe Dry Effect team was extremely responsive and punctual. They showed up on time and assessed the water damage around a window. They determined that there was no mold present, but indicated that some repair work should be done. I was actually advised to perform the work on my own instead of paying them to do so. They then told me exactly how to do the job. Extremely helpful and trustworthy service
- Dry EffectThe Dry Effect team was extremely responsive as always, punctual and highly effective. They came quickly after we called them and addressed the problem in one visit. They were highly professional and courteous. Their people know what they are doing and they know how to size up problems and fix them right away. Their equipment is state of the art and they don't waste time Their pricing is very fair and they know how to work with insurance adjustors. I have used this team for many years in different capacities and I would strongly recommend them for both routine and emergency work
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLCBarry is an extremely competent contractor. He shows up on time and does what he says he will do. He is very knowledgeable about what he does and takes great pride in his work.
- 1st Call Disaster ServicesThis process took time but the results were great and made me comfortable knowing that the work done protected me.
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLCBarry's crew was extremely professional and got us back in to our house in a timely manor. The windows look wonderful and are extremely efficient. I would recommend his company for any of your window/painting/lead abatement needs.
- Pella Windows and DoorsWe went to Pella Windows And Door Showroom - Montgomery last fall. We were charged $100 per opening for the lead, they technically did not do lead abatement. For the lead treatment what they did do. We had six openings so it was $600. The experience was mediocre. Other Angie members need to know what the details of how they are going to do the work that they are going to do
- Impact Services IncI wouldn't recommend these guys to my worst enemy. They act like real charmers and then come in and do careless, sloppy, rushed work. My child tested for elevated blood lead levels so I had them do some interior painting to alleviate the chipping paint. Upon returning home I noticed some places just werent done, chipped paint left on the floor, paint slopped on floor where they attempted to "cut in". Somebody even painted around a sticker that my child put on a door. Anyway, I let these guys know I'm not thrilled with the work. They offer to come back and fix it. In any other situation this would be fine, but not during the Covid-19 pandemic, and not when my members of my family are immunocompromised. I just want the final price amended. They say no. Threaten to put a lien on my house and take me to small claims court. At one point they even accused me of staging the paint chips on the ground. Right, because I would risk exposing my child to more lead paint. Well let me tell you it would be difficult to stage the sticker that was painted around. I mean, the old paint is still visible. Worst experience in recent memory. Take your business elsewhere
Last update on May 18, 2020
Lead Paint Removal Experts in Cincinnati
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lead paint removal expert articles
Contractors who might disturb lead paint in structures built before 1978 will be required by a new EPA rule to be trained and certified in lead safety technique
Before you buy an older house, there are certain things the seller or real estate agent are legally required to tell you about potential lead paint hazards.
Find lead abatement contractors in
lead abatement contractors in Cincinnati
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 12 STONES Mold Cleaning1504 Oldbridge Rd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45230
- 4 Dry Out Inc3320 Creek Rd
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
- AB Intro-Spect Residential Home Inspections2853 Bentbrook Dr
Cincinnati, Ohio 45251
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
Cincinnati, Ohio 45247
- Dry Effect1045 Hopkins Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45203
- Habitat Environmental10999 Reed Hartman Hwy Suite 334
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
- Ohio Signature Painting7885 Ramble View Unit 101
Cincinnati, Ohio 45231
- Rainbow Environmental Services IncPO Box 54863
Cincinnati, Ohio 45254
- 12 STONES Mold Cleaning
- 1st Call Disaster ServicesPO Box 472
Hebron, Kentucky 41048
- 1st Call Disaster Services
- D&D Flooring & Design LLC.4812 Interstate Dr.
West Chester, Ohio 45069
- D&D Flooring & Design LLC.
- Hoffman Home Services1454 Melinda Ln
Elsmere, Kentucky 41018
- Hoffman Home Services
- Imperial Painting Services7730 Crystal Lake Ln
Maineville, Ohio 45039
- Imperial Painting Services
- Lance Roofing & Siding Inc.8460 Dayton Springfield Rd
Fairborn, Ohio 45324
- Lance Roofing & Siding Inc.
- Restoration Resources LLC561 Congress Park Dr
Dayton, Ohio 45459
- Restoration Resources LLC
- Tencon Inc.140 Wooster Pike
Milford, Ohio 45150
- Tencon Inc.
- Zimax Inc.1193 State Route 131
Milford, Ohio 45150
- Zimax Inc.