Get matched with top antique appraisers in Cincinnati, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local antique appraisers.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Jewelry Appraising Reviews in Cincinnati
- FORSYTHE'S ANTIQUES & FINE ARTI've worked with Frank 3 times recently in the process of liquidating some of my estate and each time he's been great! His prices are fair and he cuts you a check on the spot for your items! Would highly recommend!
- Common Cents CoinsCommon Cents handled all the paperwork and shipping and kept me informed about where my coin was in the grading process (which does take a little while). They called me when it arrived at their store and was able to pick it up immediately. I was extremely happy with the service I received. I have continued to do other coin-related business with them since as their prices (both buying AND selling) consistently beat all other local competitors
- Martz Fine JewelersI have done business with Martz for at least 23 years. Very trustworthy and prices are very good. I wouldn't trust my carat diamond ring with no one but Martz.
- KB Gem and Jewelry AppraisalsIt went very well. The provider explained the steps involved and let me observe the entire process. The results were sent in a timely manner.
- FORSYTHE'S ANTIQUES & FINE ARTI was happy with the prices they offered me for the antiques. Frank is the one I dealt with. He is a great guy.
- Martz Fine JewelersThe work was perfect. Estimate was reasonable. Job was completed on time. They seem very honest.
- Coins +I did my research before leaving my house and had a feeling that Coins Plus was going to give me the best service and most money for my gold. The online reviews that I read about the company were positive and very similar to my experience. I started with Coins Plus, was help immediately upon arrival and even given a few tips on my search for getting the highest payment on retail value. The owner was very courteous, knowledgeable and took the time to review the other items that I brought in (foreign paper currency). The offer that he gave me was much more than I expected and I didn't feel that he was trying to take advantage of me. I ventured to a second facility for an estimate, which was around $200 less than what I was told at Coins +. The third stop offered me around $100 less than Coins +. Needless to say, I returned to Coins + to sell the gold and will plan to return for future needs
- KB Gem and Jewelry AppraisalsKaty performed an insurance appraisal on a ring and was extremely pleased with her work. I subsequently had her appraise a second piece and was equally pleased. The pieces were analyzed in my presence and the written appraisal provided to me approximately a week later after she performed a thorough market analysis. Every part of the process was professionally handled and she would be my first choice should I require appraisal services in the future
- JEWELRY FROM KESSERORIGINALLY WHEN I CALLED THEY SAID IT WOULD BE $50 FOR AN APPRAISAL IF I DROPPED OFF THE RING AND WAITED 3-4 DAYS. IF I WANTED A "WHILE-YOU-WAIT" APPRAISAL IT WOULD BE $100. I CHOSE TO DROP MY RING OFF. LESS THAN 24 HOURS LATER THEY CALLED AND SAID MY APPRAISAL WAS READY. AWESOME PROMPT, PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY SERVICE
- Geraci Fine Jewelry IncThey are honest. The complete all of the work in house. You can talk to the guy who works on your jewelry. They customize pieces for you. It is high quality. I would use them again in the future.
Last update on August 16, 2018
Jewelry Appraisers in Cincinnati
Johnson, Inc. (a Numismatics co.), Nationally known, specializes in Coins, Currency, and Gold & Silver bullion items. We have two categories of service: Online Face to Face personalized service or In-Home for Florida residents. Estate acquisitions and trusts is our specialty. Our ONLINE APPRAISAL Service allows your items and our specialty to meet face to face regardless of distance. We back all our services up with your guaranteed satisfaction! Call or schedule your services today
"It went very well. I inherited a coin collection and wanted to know the value. They were very professional and you can tell they know what they are doing. They sorted the coins and answered my questions. The value was more than I expected and I was happy with the experience. I would definitely use them again!
We are a national appraisal association of 300 members. We appraise antiques and art. Some members are dealers and gallery owners but all of us are anxious to serve you. Check our websites http://www.newenglandappraisers.org (click) "Find an Appraiser" for names and phone numbers of our members.
"Iron Horse Antiques & Appraisers were unable to personally view the items I was interested in selling. But, Debbie McArdle was helpful in directing me in the right direction to sell my antiques. I emailed her photos and what I knew about the items. She is very knowledgeable and didn't charge me anything for her service. <br />
Whether you're selling a diamond engagement ring, your mother’s Tiffany jewelry, Your father's Gold & Silver Coin collection, or it's time to sell a Rolex watch you no longer wear, we'll appraise your jewelry for its highest worth, then make you an offer you can’t refuse. At Global, we make selling your jewelry, diamonds and gold valuables an honest, private and free experience via free mail-in service via FedEx insured overnight shipping
"During the holidays I was given antique pieces of fine jewelry that were heirlooms and in my family for several generations. My husband and I really weren't sure where to start in evaluating what do with them as far as selling them or keeping them and we really didn't even know what the quality was, we just knew they were old. <br /> We found a few other places that told us they were real gold, and we could sell them and have them melted down and be paid based on the total gold amount. I just didn't feel right about having these items melted, they felt like they were worth more than just gold- 2 gorgeous antique broches and a watch. <br /> We found Global Gold and silver online and set up an appointment with Steve.. It felt like he appreciated the items for more than just their value in ct wt of gold and educated us on where they were from. Because of their age, he also told us they may not be melted down and that they may be able to be resold at auction or in the marketplace which made us feel a lot better about moving forward. <br /> We sold the items to them at what we feel was a very fair negotiated rate which was above everyone else's price and left feeling comfortable that our family's antiques were left in good hands. We definitely recommend. <br />
EVERYTHING BUT THE HOUSE grew out of the Cincinnati antiques market, where seasoned vintage sellers, Jacquie Denny and Brian Graves, kept crossing paths and trading notes about people, the pieces they collect over a lifetime and the stories those items tell. In 2007, Jacquie and Brian joined forces and started EVERYTHING BUT THE HOUSE, a full-service estate sale business with a focus on driving awareness through a web presence. In early 2008, when they felt that they had a large enough audien..
"The lady that I email was very nice and my email was answered quick then she told me I myself should call fedx and find out where they were delivered and told me who signed for the delivery and I did just that and found out that it was sent back to office because of damage. Then I called to tell her what I found out and another girl answered and I found she was very short with me I tried to ask question and nothing. I was told the person would call me back. No call but did get 2 email first to again tell me I needed to call fedex and the second was to say sorry that she had read the message wrong and that they delivered to office and my refund was possessed. <br />In the time I have been using ETBH only 3 things have been broke in shipping. <br />Lisa Schoonover
We are members of the Ohio, Indiana and National Auctioneers Associations as well as holding additional designations of Certified Estate Specialist and Benefit Auction Specialist. We operate under the strict code of ethics of these organizations. I am licensed by and bonded in favor of the Department of Commerce of the State of Ohio, assuring you the most competent, professional and ethical performance available
Scott Reising Jewelers makes every effort to deliver superior service while offering an extraordinary selection of diamonds and fine jewelry. Our professional, knowledgeable staff will work closely with you to satisfy your jewelry needs. We are located at 3443 Edwards Rd in Hyde Park with convenient free parking right behind our store. 513-321-663
"I recently had an antique platinum ring resized down over three sizes at Scott Reising / Hyde Park Jewelers. <br /> The friendly professionalism of everyone I interacted with made the whole experience a positive one, and the ring is in excellent shape, without any buckling or damage to the ornate front or the pattern on the back. If I had taken the ring there to begin with, I would not have realized that resizing this particular ring so much was particularly challenging, but I had taken this ring to several jewelers. The responses I got ranged from and quot;We won't touch thisand quot; to and quot;It may/will buckleand quot; and and quot;Would you consider wearing it on your middle finger?and quot; (so as not to have to resize it down so far). It was suggested that I take the diamond out and use it in a completely different setting. I was informed that I would probably lose the pattern on the back of the ring and would have to sign a release should the ring be damaged. I could not get a clear estimate on the cost of even a one size down resizing without leaving the ring. Internet research confirmed that the material and the significance of the size reduction made this job challenging, and I began to think that I would not be able to wear the ring at all. <br /> Scott examined the ring right at the counter, assured me that he could do the job, and gave me an estimate. He also told me that the pattern would not be lost during the resizing process. I especially appreciate that he took the time to reassure me, as by this time I was worried that what he was saying was simply too good to be true. <br /> The work was done quite quickly and well. <br /> Misc. Notes: <br /> I especially recommend Scott to anyone else with antique and /or platinum jewelery. <br /> Parking for Scott Reising Jewelers is on the second floor of the parking garage behind the building. <br />
Geraci Fine Jewelry has been family owned & operated since 1985. We buy direct from diamond & jewelry manufacturers, rely on word-of-mouth advertising, & utilize our in-house staff of master jewelers to design, manufacture, set, and/or finish much of our jewelry. This allows us to keep our prices significantly below other retail & chain stores. We accept all major credit cards, & also offer 0% financing
"I met with Joe and he was able to give me the best price on two diamond rings that I wanted to sell. No other jeweler or pawn shop in Cincinnati was even close on price or even close to appraising the pieces accurately. Everyone at Geraci Fine Jewelry was extremely friendly and helpful, I highly recommend and will use them again for any future needs. Thanks Again! <br />
Supplying fine jewelry and giftware since 1805, Newest-Loring Andrews is Cincinnati's oldest company. This boutique jewelry store has a long standing reputation for service, quality and stunning creations that are timeless. This is why customers have been shopping Newstedt-Loring Andrews for generations. Mostly one of a kind jewelry and fine giftware, Waterford, Baccarat, Lunt, Wallace, Lenox, Belleek to name a few
See all 2 highly rated companies in CincinnatiJoin Angi now
Find antique appraisers in
antique appraisers in Cincinnati
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Auctions By Maggie Inc3350 Harrison Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
- FORSYTHE'S ANTIQUES & FINE ARTPO BOX 42357
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
- KB Gem and Jewelry Appraisals8170 Corporate Park Dr
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
- Martz Fine Jewelers441 VINE ST 29
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
- NEWSTEDT-LORING ANDREWS3446 Edwards Rd
Cincinnati, Ohio 45208
- Auctions By Maggie Inc
- Global Gold and Silver7 W 45th St Ste # 1200
New York, New York 10036
- Global Gold and Silver
- Johnson Inc Gold & Coin Collection Buyers7853 Gunn Hwy. #189
Tampa, Florida 33626
- Johnson Inc Gold & Coin Collection Buyers
- Karaman Fine Jewelry & Gifts3620 Rigby Road at Austin Landing
Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
- Karaman Fine Jewelry & Gifts
- New England Appraisers Assoc6973 Crestridge Road
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
- New England Appraisers Assoc
- STAFFORD JEWELERS2144 Florence Mall
Florence, Kentucky 41042
- STAFFORD JEWELERS