Tired of raccoons raiding your garbage can or taking up residence in your attic or crawlspace? Check out this list of the best raccoon baits to find the foods that will help you trap these pesky creatures so you can relocate them.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Cincinnati, OH
There are 26 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Cincinnati
- Critter InspectorThey did a terrific job! 2 raccoons and one opossum were caught and removed. Critter Inspector also recommended and installed a barrier around the perimeter of our deck to prevent further animals from taking up residence. The Critter Inspector team members were polite, professional and efficient. I would recommend them to anyone needing the removal of nuisance animals read less
- Waschbar Wildlife RemovalI was extremely pleased with Tyler’s service, professionalism, and pricing. He has earned a repeat customer. I had birds in my walls and he and his brother did a fantastic job of bird proofing my house. Months later, no birds or noises have come from my walls. On top of the excellent service provided, Tyler is also an extremely friendly and kind person, making him great to work with. He was available the day I called him too, which was a huge plus for someone who has been traveling for work. I will certainly be using Washbar Wildlife Removal for my future pest and animal removals. Pro tip: play loud music towards the walls to try to get the animals to leave before you seal your house up, it has worked for me with racooons and birds so far read less
- Waschbar Wildlife RemovalWaschbar's service was absolutely superb. Great communications and on-time arrival. Extremely thorough, identifying point of entry, and other possible entry points for other insects and animals. A motion-controlled camera was even placed to capture rodent intrusion. Service technician was experienced and extremely knowledgeable. I would use this service again in a heartbeat, although it seems unlikely because the recommended preventative measures have been so thorough. I recommend Waschbar without reservation read less
- Waschbar Wildlife RemovalThe company responded quickly, came up with a plan and took care of the problem. Tyler was great to work with and came out quickly to remove traps when squirrels were caught. Tyler also repaired the holes left by the squirrel. Two months have passed and I have not had any issues with squirrels.
- Waschbar Wildlife RemovalSuperior service. Set two traps. Caught a squirrel the first day. Promptly removed squirrel and reset trap at no add'l charge. Caught raccoon the second day. Would definitely use services again if needed.
- Waschbar Wildlife RemovalDespite setting two traps with baits for many nights we were unable to trap the raccoon(s) that I occasionally see on my surveillance camera. After a couple of weeks, I asked Tyler if I could use my own trap over the next year to try to catch the raccoon(s), and if he would then take care of euthanizing them - he said OK, and that works for me. He also set 10+ mole traps in my yard and showed me how to do it myself. We were able to trap two moles that had made long tunnels in my yard. I was pleased with Tyler's work, because he showed me how I could trap these animals myself since I do have a few traps. After this, I can call on him to humanely euthanize them read less
- ARC Insect & Animal Removal ControlJonathan and Megan arrived at agreed time. They were very friendly and answered all my questions and concerns. My main desire was to remove the squirrels and prevent them from re-entering the attics. They Inspected the house attic and garage attic and recommend a plan of action. They installed Drip edge around the roof deck and gutter line. They installed a ridge guard over my existing ridge vent and they screened the attic louvre (x2) with a special metal screen. They also sealed off the two holes the squirrels had made. Additionally, they cleaned up and disinfected the areas inside the attics were the squirrels and birds had been living. After 5 days I am squirrel free with peace of mind that they won't be returning. I'm extremally happy with the quality of the work and would recommend them to anyone read less
- ARC Insect & Animal Removal ControlJonathan and Megan showed up immediately to help. They were exceptionally friendly and informative. They humanely treated this poor, sick raccoon and took care of the entire problem in just a few minutes. They disinfected the cat house and the area. Their prices were affordable and I would absolutely recommend them in the future. Top notch professionals read less
- Critter InspectorDevin was a great communicator and did fast, quality work remediating bats, sealing the roof, removing insulation and blowing in new insulation. He matched other remediation specialists in their diagnosis and had the best rate. He was also the first to make it out for a quote. I will definitely use his services in the future read less
- Critter InspectorCritter inspectors worked nonstop to get him out , and repaired the floor that had to be broken to remove him . He is safe , alive & well. I really appreciate that I was contacted immediately after I posted my dilema on Angies List , & kept checking with me to see if he had gotten out...He needed help...Thank you so much read less
Animal Removal Services in Cincinnati
- Business Description:Taking care of your bat problems in a humane and efficient manner is our only business. A bat infestation is bad news for any property owner. The good news is that Batman Enterprises, LLC is the Greater Cincinnati community's most experienced team of experts. In fact, our promise to our customers is that we won't stop until the job is done. For excellent service and peace of mind, call one of our exterminators today read lessRecent Review:Company has never even contacted me. Absolutely horrible customer service.Frank H.
- Business Description:The goal is to control and remove nuisance wild animals in a safe and humane fashion, in order to prevent the damage of property and discourage the spread of disease.Recent Review:I was extremely pleased with Tyler’s service, professionalism, and pricing. He has earned a repeat customer. I had birds in my walls and he and his brother did a fantastic job of bird proofing my house. Months later, no birds or noises have come from my walls. On top of the excellent service provided, Tyler is also an extremely friendly and kind person, making him great to work with. He was available the day I called him too, which was a huge plus for someone who has been traveling for work. I will certainly be using Washbar Wildlife Removal for my future pest and animal removals. Pro tip: play loud music towards the walls to try to get the animals to leave before you seal your house up, it has worked for me with racooons and birds so far read lessSteven N.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated, knowledgeable and 17 years combined experience for all your insect and animal removal needs. From humane trapping to repairing the damage that pests can do. Pests are active in every season, and we provide your home with protection all year long. With our satisfaction guarantee we will comeback with no cost to you within 30 days of our initial treatment. Our employees are certified and insured, creating a professional atmosphere for all your needs. Currently not t.. read lessRecent Review:Jonathan and Megan arrived at agreed time. They were very friendly and answered all my questions and concerns. My main desire was to remove the squirrels and prevent them from re-entering the attics. They Inspected the house attic and garage attic and recommend a plan of action. They installed Drip edge around the roof deck and gutter line. They installed a ridge guard over my existing ridge vent and they screened the attic louvre (x2) with a special metal screen. They also sealed off the two holes the squirrels had made. Additionally, they cleaned up and disinfected the areas inside the attics were the squirrels and birds had been living. After 5 days I am squirrel free with peace of mind that they won't be returning. I'm extremally happy with the quality of the work and would recommend them to anyone read lessROBERT P.
- Business Description:Wildlife Removal Services - Family owned & operated. Licensed, Insured, Additional DBAs - Critter People ASAP, G Brinkman LLC.Recent Review:Excellent! Tim and Gregg were very professional, fair and honest in meeting customer expectations and delivering results.Ric T.
- Business Description:We are an independent specialty wildlife control firm providing bat & mice control solutions in Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati Ohio. We focus on providing the services that we do extremely well. If you have a bat or mouse problem, give us a call. We are the only company in Ohio that is recommended by the Organization for Bat Conservation read lessRecent Review:Propestmen were great to work with. We discovered during our house inspection that we had a few bats in the attic and evidence of mice. The first time I called them they picked up quickly and answered all of my questions. In the house they were careful and helpful in explaining their process and costs for treatments. Friendly, prompt, reliable. Would definitely recommend read lessJamie T.
- Business Description:Rose has been providing our nation with safe, effective pest management solutions for over 160 years, making Rose the oldest pest management company in the nation. Family owned and operated since 1860, Rose provides comprehensive pest management solutions for residential, commercial and municipal clients in Michigan, Ohio, North Eastern Indiana, Western Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky and North Western Virginia. What gives Rose the edge? • Our programs are developed, taught and overseen by.. read lessRecent Review:We are STILL waiting for someone to contact us!Nancy B.
- Business Description:Professional service. A home is our largest investment, let Apex help protect your home from unwanted critters. 24/7 Emergency services available.Recent Review:Excellent work and compassionate staff. I could tell that they cared for the welfare of the animals. Definitely would recommend.Scott A.
- Business Description:We love wildlife, but believe wild animals need to remain in the wild. With habitat destruction, pests are looking for new homes and this can often be walls, attics, chimneys, crawlspace, or yards in your home or business. In order to maintain nature’s balance, our team of experts is equipped to remove wildlife from your home. There are many risks to people and pets when sharing space with wildlife. Many wild animals prey on livestock and pets, which can lead to devastating veterinary bills a.. read lessRecent Review:Outstanding work on both projects. Jeff Krznarich completed both with absolute professionalism, great communication, keeping me the customer informed of the status, performed all requests on time. I was absolutely 100% happy with both projects and would definitely consider his company for further work. A+++ read lessJames W.
- Business Description:Our first job will always be to humanely remove the unwelcome animal from the property. The second, and equally important job is to ensure the animal does not come back. Through an individual designed trapping and exclusion program that is unique to your specific property, we ensure you will be satisfied with calling Huntsman Wildlife. Our services are designed around the core instincts and biology, but also the individual behaviors and habits, of each unwelcome animal. Raccoons from a barn.. read lessRecent Review:What a great company! Bat getting in the house and I had no idea now. Huntsman explained what was going on No Charge. I feel so much better having a professional take a look around the house. I highly recommend Huntsman if you have wildlife problems. So nice to deal with a company you can trust read lessDianne K.
- Recent Review:It's gone very well, very successful and professional.Robert B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
The cost to remove a groundhog can vary depending on where you live and whether you do it yourself or hire a professional. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of groundhog removal, along with strategies for humane trapping and release.
While rats may be pests, we don’t necessarily want to hurt them to remove them. Using this rodent removal guide, you’ll learn how to get rid of rats naturally. It involves natural oils, non-lethal traps, and some time out of your weekend.
animal removal services in Cincinnati
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 25th Hour AssociatesPO Box 15952
- 25th Hour Associates
- A All Animal ControlPO Box 498744
- A-Abel440 Congress Park Dr
- A-L-S Pest Control925 Broadway St
- A.C.S Animal removal4215 Dixie Dr
- ABES Pest Control Inc.9250 Brookfield Ct. Suite-100
- Absolute Wildlife Control7609 Cloudstone Court
- Ace Exterminating1920 Losantiville Ave
- Advantage Wildlife Removal1203 State Rte 749
New Richmond, Ohio
- ALL GONE TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INC9037 SUTTON PL
- ALL PEST CONTROL CO4288 MIAMI TRAILS LN
- ALL SEASON LAWN CARE LLCPO BOX 17003
- Animal Remover LLCPO Box 3
- Another Critter GonePO Box 185
- Arrest A Pest Exterminator LLC953 Main St
- ASAP Critter People5150 E. Miami River Road P.O. Box 182
- A All Animal Control
- Batman Enterprises704 W Jackson St
- BEAST MASTER PEST SERVICES3437 Walston Rd.
Rising Sun, Indiana
- Better Pest ControlPO Box 304
- Black Diamond Pest Control7968 Tanners Gate Ln
- Bug-A-Pest LLC5232 Riverwalk Dr
Kings Mills, Ohio
- BUTLER COUNTY NUISANCE ANIMAL CONTROL6769 NEANOVER RD
- Batman Enterprises
- Chimney & Masonry repair100 hill street suite #104
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Chimneys Unlimited Inc9006 Tremont Pl
- CRITT'R CATCH'R676 Felicity Higginsport Rd
- Critter Control/Truly Nolen of Cincinnati & Ky688 Grot Drive
- Critter Detective, LLC5663 Bucktown Rd
- Critter Inspector 128 Winchester St
- Chimney & Masonry repair
- Doak's Animal Removal Service6993 Goshen Rd
- Doak's Animal Removal Service
- Elite Pest Management LLC33 Maple Ave.
- Elite Pest Management LLC
- J and Jay Critter Gitters7 Choctaw Ln
- J and Jay Critter Gitters
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Miami Valley Wildlife Control LLC2409 Fenwick Ct
- Midwest Grounds Landscape Solutions40 W. Cescentville Rd Suite 200
- Modern Wildlife Control9465 Counselors Row Suite 200-2646
- Mole Elimination1631 Colonial Dr
- MOLE ERADICATION & TRAPPING10810 DEERFIELD RD
- MOLECATCHERS5139 KIELEY PL
- Matthew Horwich LLC