Get matched with top phone repair shops in Chicago, IL
There are 8 highly-rated local phone repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Phone Repair Reviews in Chicago
- Simple Circuits Inc.They fixed it right away, under 30 minutes - I was thankful to find a company that could fix my home elevator phone. The technician was extremely friendly and easy to work with, they were able to schedule my service right away and fix it in one appointment with equipment they had in the truck.
- Simple Circuits Inc.I had an ATT&T serviceman out because I lost dial tone to phones in half my house. He checked outside and the wiring was fine he said the trouble was in the house. I told him the phone lines are in a crawl space under the house and he said he won't go into crawl spaces. If he did AT&T charges $100/hr for inside work. He suggested running a new line around the side of my house and then drilling thru the wall into my living room to install in new phone jack. I wasn't crazy about that. I told him I'd think about it. I never used Angie's list before but I thought I'd give it a try. I looked up phone repair and found Simple Circuits located close by. I called and talked to Brian, He said he was on a job but could come out in two days and look at the problem. He said he had no problem going into crawl spaces and has 30 yrs. experience. Brian came out on time and was very courteous, and very professional. He put on his shoe covers before entering the house and went right to work crawling down into the crawl space. After about an hour he had replaced a bad terminal block and found a broken wire in the line and I had phone service to all my phones again. He is the kind of serviceman that is very hard to find now a days. One who really cares about doing a good job and satisfying the customers needs. I recommend Brian and Simple Circuits to everyone
- P&P Computers Games and More LLCI worked with Pavel and found him to be very knowledgable about computers and cell phones. He provided a written estimate which I needed for a claim. When approved, the parts were pre ordered to minimize repair time. Both items were repaired properly, timely and I would use their services again.
- Johns Electric TroubleshootingJohn came out and assessed the issue, free estimate and then later came out and got it all done. John was thorough, conscientious, went above and beyond to make sure everything was done right. Outstanding work, highly recommended! Reasonable on price and on-time, really exceptional and helpful at every point. He's your guy
- FixThat4YouFantastic as always.They are always patient,kind and helpful.They answer questions cheerfully. This is the only place I go for help and am so happy since I am not really a tech person.They make it a way better experience since they love what they do and really are current with the latest technology innovations
- Bradley CommunicationsThey responded to my call very promptly and were out the next day. They did all the repairs quickly and efficiently. I will definitely call them again if I need service on our phone system.
- Hank's Handyman Services, Inc.Steve is methodical, organized and meticulous about his work. He used painter's tape on the cut lines, so the paint lines are all straight and clean. He is efficient and works very neatly, cleaning up behind himself. I wouldn't have known he was here unless I went into the room he was working in. It took him 5 days to complete the work. The walls needed two coats because I picked rich paint colors. He is personable with good customer service. At my request, he made sure to leave the holes where my pictures were hung so we could rehang them in the same spot
- Hotwire CoReally nice guy and great service. He came by once to take a look at the project, then scheduled a date to do the work. He arrived on time and worked quickly (which was nice because I was being charged on the hour). I'm very pleased with the service.
- JCD RepairI dropped my phone while waiting in line to get lunch. I filled out the scheduling form on their site (which was only 3 easy steps) as soon as I got back to my office. They contacted me the following day to confirm my appointment. I walked in, handed my phone over, read a few comic strips from various books they had laid out. My phone was fixed in 15 minutes. They also guarantee their work for 30 days. The cost was the same as going to the Apple store after taxes, but again I was in and out in 15 minutes, not 3-5 business days. They sent a follow up email 2 weeks after my appointment just to make sure everything was working as it should. If I every drop my phone in the future I will definitely use their services again
- One Stop IntercomThe price quoted was in the range I wanted to spend. He was able to get out to me within 36 hours of my service call. He was prompt and professional. There was no service fee for an estimate and an assessment which was apart of my criteria. From my previous use of the yellow pages I had never received a service of a free estimate. Everyone wanted to quote me how much it would cost per hour. He completed the work witin budget and replaced all nessasary componets without going over. I was very pleased with the outcome
Last update on February 1, 2021
Phone Repair Services in Chicago
Hank's Handyman Services, Inc. is not accepting any new customers or projects at this time.
"I've had them out twice and anything I need I would call them again. Their service was wonderful and the price was fair, I would like it to be lower. I really like them. All of their service had been excellent and they're so nice too. I have a good time with them. They've done anything I've asked them to do.
*****WE ARE ONE OF THE HIGHEST FIVE STAR RATED ELECTRICIANS IN THE CHICAGOLAND AREA AND PRIDE OURSELVES ON IT !! VISCO ELECTRIC IS FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. BEEN IN THE TRADE FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS. WE POUR OUR HEART INTO EVERY THOUGHT OF YOUR PROJECT. YOU CAN REACH US ANY TIME DAY AND NIGHT. FREE ESTIMATES,10% OFF LABOR FOR DISABLED AND SENIORS. " PROFESSIONAL. PROMPT. PASSIONATE. " Military and disabled discount 10%
"They were very timely in responding with the estimate. They were knowledgeable and courteous. Originally he sent me an estimate that was kind of high. When I called him and asked to add a soundbar, too, it was much higher than the other estimates I had received."
We offer a no obligation free diagnosis on all of our PC & phone repair services. After one of our three technicians have diagnosed your device, we'll call you back with your price options for parts & labor. Customers have the option to turn down any repair in case repair is too expensive & simply not worth it and there's no charge at all for the diagnostic. We also currently accept cash, debit and credit as forms of payment. During the month of November & December 2014, we're currently holdi..
"They did an amazing job on my 27inch iMac. It was diagnosed within the hour and I believe it could have been done that day if not for a special part that had to be ordered. The computer was back in my hands in no time and at a very reasonable price from now on I will trust no one but computer prodigies with all of my devices. They have a repeat customer in me. Do your self a favor and get done right the first time. Come here ASAP!
We are a one stop shop for all of your business telecommunication and network infrastructure needs. Our team of technicians provide high quality service at extremely competitive pricing. We provide services from a small home office to large medical and banking institutions. We answer our phones live 24/7
"They fixed it right away, under 30 minutes - I was thankful to find a company that could fix my home elevator phone. The technician was extremely friendly and easy to work with, they were able to schedule my service right away and fix it in one appointment with equipment they had in the truck."
We have been providing quality computer service since 2001. We are a full service cost-efficient In-shop Chicago Computer Repair and On-site Chicago Computer Repair, that has built highly skilled team of Computer Support Technicians with a broad range of experience in all things technical. Chicago ComputerLand understands how frustrating it can be when computer don't work the way you expect them to. It can be a challenge for anyone to keep their computer fully protected from the countless thr..
"<p>My son dropped our iPad 3 on the floor and dented the corner and shattered the glass. I took the iPad into Chicago ComputerLand first thing on a Sunday and it was repaired within 2 hours. The quality of the repair was excellent . I would definitely recommend.</p> and <br />"
Update for COVID-19: We are open for business and have provided all of our craftsmen with protective masks to protect our staff and customers. Please feel free to reach out to learn more about our updated policies. Company background: We are one of Chicago's top-rated choices for professional handyman, home improvement and remodeling services with over 1,300 Angie's List Reviews. For over 15 years, we have been providing our customers with quality craftsmanship across all of their handyman,..
"Very fast, very prompt, and much less expensive than I expected. Furring boards over garage door, behind siding, had rotted due to unsealed installation. In an afternoon, everything replaced and sealed. Quick, prompt, courteous, and inexpensive. Definitely will hire again."
Free estimates on any new work. Free electrical evaluations with any paid service call. Checks and/or credit cards accepted. Leasing terms available Discount Coupons on DexKnows.com and at www.amlsystemsinc.com
"After a large storm we had some possible electrical damage to our home (Damaged A/C unit and electric fence). We called AML systems to come out and make sure our electrical system was in working order. Rick was prompt, helpful and very professional. He even noticed some new electrical outlets that another company had installed were not quite right and instructed me on how to get it resolved. He was able to explain things in laymans terms and helped me to feel comfortable with the new surge protector that was installed. Overall a great experience.
I am local electrician Chicago and servicing suburbs as well. I specialize in residential electric troubleshooting, electrical repairs,and new installations.
"We called John because his company name "Electric Troubleshooting" was exactly what we needed. We lost power to parts of our garage and basement, but it wasn't as simple as a circuit breaker being tripped. Some parts of the same circuit were continuing to function. John came out the very day I called him and spent some time trying to locate the source of the problem. He was able to rule out some things, but hadn't quite pinpointed it, and needed to get to a prior scheduled appointment, so we arranged for him to come back again. Ultimately, by testing wires between different junction boxes, he was able to determine that a very old wire with cloth insulation had shorted out and actually broken due to its exposure to moisture. A conduit that is encased in concrete had, over the last 65 years since the house was built, accumulated enough moisture to rust through. John was able to replace the old wire by pulling a new one that has waterproof insulation through the conduit. Everything works perfectly now. John is a nice friendly guy who really knows his stuff. We are hiring him again, to install an outside light fixture near our grill.
Shorewood Liquidators, Inc. (SLI, Inc.) is an Illinois based, Wholesale and Liquidation Online Auction Company. Heavily serving the reverse logistics industry, reprocessing nearly 100 million dollars annually of retail store returns from major retailers. SLI, Inc. operates an online auction site, www.sliBuy.com providing pallet and truckload quantities from major retailers. In addition, sliBuy.com hosts consignment auctions every Thursday, serving third party sellers such as bank repossession..
Bradley Communications is focused on fast responsive service; customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal!
"Our old phone system started to die on Fri. Craig from Bradley provided an estimate that Fri along with references. The system was installed on Monday morning. So far, so good. Great responsiveness."
See all 8 highly rated companies in ChicagoJoin Angi now
Find phone repair shops in
phone repair shops in Chicago
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland 3021 W Belmont Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60618
- Cell N Comp Repairs6314 N Western Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60659
- Chicago ComputerLand LLC2628 N Halsted St
Chicago, Illinois 60614
- Computer Prodigies5034 S. Archer Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60632
- JCD Repair2351 N Southport Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60614
- Johns Electric Troubleshooting5643 N. St. Louis Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60659
- WOW! Internet, Cable and Phone825 E 99th St.
Chicago, Illinois 60628
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland
- AML SYSTEMS Electric and Communnications411 MEADOW RIDGE LN
Prospect Heights, Illinois 60070
- AML SYSTEMS Electric and Communnications
- FixThat4You1101 Lake St
Oak Park, Illinois 60301
- iResQ15346 S Keeler
Olathe, Kansas 66062
- JD Computers2207 Beaumont Ct
Aurora, Illinois 60502
- JD Computers
- Midwest Komputers5437 University Ave
Madison, Wisconsin 53705
- Midwest Komputers
- One Stop Intercom1749 Golf Rd
Mt Prospect, Illinois 60056
- One Stop Intercom
- P&P Computers Games and More LLC955 W Wise Rd
Schaumburg, Illinois 60193
- P&P Computers Games and More LLC
- Refresh Computers820 E St Rd 434
Longwood, Florida 32750
- Refresh Computers
- United Electronics Group2525 Busse Rd
Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007
- United Electronics Group
- VISCO ELECTRIC LLC.212 ANN STREET
West Chicago, Illinois 60185
- VISCO ELECTRIC LLC.
- Wired Technologies, Inc.37 Sherwood Terrace Unit 131
Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044
- Wired Technologies, Inc.