When you need help with a metal project and don’t have the expertise or the time, call an expert welder for your project. Here’s how to vet and hire a welder.
Get matched with top welders in Boston, MA
There are 7 highly-rated local welders.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Welding Reviews in Boston
- Amaral Industries IncWe recently had our front walkway and stairs upgraded. The old stair railings needed to be replaced. Based upon a recommendation from our landscape designer we hired Amaral Industries to do the job. Eduardo Amaral discussed the project with me before fabrication took place. Eduardo and his extremely talented assistant Jayden did an amazing job fabricating and installing the railings. I highly recommend Amaral Industries for your decorative ironwork desires
- L-A-C steel Fabrication & Erection Ltd.My experience with L-A-C Steel Fabrication was ideal. Matt emailed me soon after I used Angi to request quotes and he offered to estimate my job. His emails were prompt and gave information on details that showed mastery of his craft. The estimate he gave was the ultimate price he billed. Every communication was prompt, and so was his arrival to do the work. He did the repair of two sections of iron railing expertly -- welding in replacement pieces and painting to match the current. Thank you, Matt and L-A-C Fabrication
- Molten Force WeldingI loved them-they were exactly what I wanted with a real “rustic” look! And they were done on time! Great job!
- Molten Force WeldingGreat! I love my garden ornament. Will definitely use Molten-Force again for anything welding related!
- American Design Iron WorkThe house staff was very nice and efficient and set up an appointment within a few days of contact for the owner to come out and look at our house and what we wanted. He arrived exactly on time and spent some time helping to design what we wanted. The final project was done a timely basis and we love the result. I would highly recommend this company
- American Design Iron WorkThis company was very prompt in communications and work done. My original iron railings had rusted and were peeling. They attached to the house's siding and left rusted streaks down the siding. I was having my siding replaced and wondered how I could prevent the rust streaks in the distant future. The top railing had delaminated so they suggested replacing the top railing with a new crafted piece that was very similar in style to the original top rail and no longer needed to be attached to the siding. They removed the railings, sand blasted them to clean the old rust/paint, galvanized them and added a protective coating to prevent them from rusting out again, and re-installed them back to their original location on my brick steps--and did this without damaging my brickwork. I thought that their rate was very reasonable, they got the work done faster than I had expected, and amazed me in that they sent me a thank you for doing business with them! No other service company has ever done this
- American Design Iron WorkIt went beautifully. We could not have been more pleased. We are out-of-state landlords and had never done business with this company before. They worked with us to assure we received a professional quality railing and a very reasonable price. They came when they said they would, and they worked diligently until the entire project was completed. We asked for several different options, and they responded quickly to our requests.We'd hire them again in a minute. I hope anyone reading this takes the time to seriously consider this company. They were great. Truly responsive
- American Design Iron WorkMr. Costa provided the most reasonable estimate, outstanding quality of workmanship and on time delivery for repairing and installing the railings located in front and in the back of my residence in Boston. America Design Iron Work Inc. went beyond the scope of the work in the contract without any additional cost. The foreman & his crew paid much attention to details and were very pleasant and highly professional. It is my pleasure to highly recommend America Design Iron Work Inc. for their superior workmanship
- American Design Iron WorkI've been doing some serious remodeling in my 3 story Victorian house for the past 1-1/2 months and one of the last thing on my To-Do list was do get rid of my old rusty railings. My contractor recommend American Design Iron Work for the job so I called and spoke with someone at the office, they took all my information and set up and appointment for that same day at 4:00 PM. I met with Eduardo who came with Portfolio Pictures, he took measurements, explained how he was planning on getting the job done, answered all the questions I had, very efficient I must say! He told me he was going to put everything together in a quote and send it to me. The next day I receive a quote with a very reasonable price compared to the other companies I got in touch with. I closed the job with them right away, he told me that he was going to need 5 days to get all the materials, fabricate, prep, paint & install the railings. I must admit that 5 days to get it all done was too good to be true, but it really happened! 5 days was all he really needed to get the job done. He came with his crew, half of the crew was working on the outside railings and the other half did the inside railings. Everything took around 3-4 hours to get completed. At the end of the day I had all my railings installed, one less thing on my To-Do list and I was glad I didn't have to worry about that anymore. I would definitely work with American Design Iron Work again in the future, and I would recommend them to my closest friend and family!
- American Design Iron WorkAmerican Design Iron Work was the second of three contractors we contacted for estimates, and of the three were by far the most detailed in their responses and consideration of the particular situation involved, while the others simply gave a price quote with no other information (we had supplied photos, but invited contractors to visit before providing an estimate). In my experience, contractors who demonstrate thoughtfulness and consideration of odd details when they are proposing solutions are almost always to be preferred over contractors who treat projects generically. ADIW easily won out for this reason, even though their price was somewhat higher than the others. Price was not, in the end, the dispositive factor. A senior employee visited to review the particulars on-site, and was thoughtful in working through them, as they complicated things (mainly, where to position and how to affix the top columns, given the 100-year old porch wall being shorter than current code, and the porch landing concrete being of uncertain depth - his solution was to fix the columns in the top tread and cantilever the remainder of the railing from the column over the landing. A crew came the next week with a pair of railings that did not reflect the thoughtful solution described above. They took them back after we explained the solution, and then the railings with the correct solution were installed a couple of weeks later, within the original time estimate of 3-4 weeks. They were perfect, and what we expected, and we were not charged anything for the railings that could not be used. I go into this description because I think it's valuable to know how contractors handle mistakes and errors. You only kid yourself expecting none - rather, search out contractors that resolve them well and with integrity. American Design Iron Work is such a firm. Thus I can highly recommend this firm
Last update on October 28, 2021
Welders in Boston
America Design have worked extensively in the creation of designs for Iron RAILINGS, FENCES, NEW FIRE ESCAPES, FIRE ESCAPES REPAIR & FIRE ESCAPE INSPECTIONS, for various projects from apartment complexes and condominiums as well as residential projects in the Boston and North shore area of MA. American Design Iron Works, also do Custom Iron designs and fabrication of Wrought Iron Balconies, Decks, Doors, Iron Fences, Fire Escapes, Spiral Staircases and more
"I'm very happy with the work. Eduardo and Lucy were always polite, on time, responsive, honest, and easy to work with. The price was fair and the quality of the work excellent. The work took place during the holiday season when it was bitter cold outside but they didn't slow down. I'm grateful to them. I'd hire again for sure and will recommend to others.
Armstrong Fence Co. was founded in 1984 with one simple goal: deliver first-class, personalized customer service while supplying the highest quality fencing and exterior accents available. Over the past three decades, we've earned a reputation for doing just that. We install a wide variety of fences and exterior landscape products, and our friendly, professional staff work closely with you to custom design distinctive structures that stand the test of time. We strive to not only carry the hig..
"I was really impressed with Matt, who came out to give us the estimate. He was more knowledgeable, better prepared, and simply much friendlier than the other fence company reps we met with. He knew exactly what we wanted (another fence company was baffled by my request for a rustic-looking split-rail fence... there are like thousands of them all over Mass. but anyway), was able to make some great suggestions based on our yard, and had complete answers for all my questions. It was for all these reasons we chose Armstrong even though their quote was a couple hundred dollars more. <br /> The only hitch was that they were very busy this summer and it took about 8 weeks between putting the deposit down and actually getting the fence installed. But once it was finally our turn, the guys who came to install the fences were terrific, very friendly and professional, and they did fantastic work. We couldn't be more pleased with how it came out. <br />
With unlimited skills in construction, We always strive for a stress free project for our customers
"He was best contractor I ever have in my entire life. He texted me immediately. He was responsive. He really was amazing. He did everything he could. I got such a great deal. He tried to help. He went above and beyond. I would recommend them."
3-4 employees. Full insured. No subs. Used for any aspect of jobs received. No travel charge. Additional DBA - Daniel Beland.
"Dan and his team did an excellent job on our fence!! Showed up when he said they would. Did a fantastic job keeping the area clean and the price was awesome compared to some of the other estimates we received. We will definitely hire Fence Menders again to do more of our fencing!! thanks again. Great job, great price Steve
L-A-C Steel is a family owned and operated business for started by edward LaCorcia over 40 years ago and now guided by his son Matthew. We providefree estimates as well as top notch workmanship for reasonable prices
"My experience with L-A-C Steel Fabrication was ideal. Matt emailed me soon after I used Angi to request quotes and he offered to estimate my job. His emails were prompt and gave information on details that showed mastery of his craft. The estimate he gave was the ultimate price he billed. Every communication was prompt, and so was his arrival to do the work. He did the repair of two sections of iron railing expertly -- welding in replacement pieces and painting to match the current. Thank you, Matt and L-A-C Fabrication.
"Got initial quote so far, very flexible about onsite wedding which was offered at reasonable rates but need permission from landlord, who hasn't responded yet to the request. Prompt, courteous, professional and looking forward to working with Joe."
Serving the Boston, Springfield and Worcester area and all areas in between. 24 hr emergency services. Certified Master electrician in the state of Massachusetts. All work will be done by the owner of the company. Residential and commercial electrical services, electrical contracting, and more. Call 413-544-8355 or 617-593-0573. We also specialize in dealing with messy old wiring and can perform knob and tube inspections for the Mass Save® energy savings program. Read our reviews, or ask for ..
"I needed a job done in Boston. Unfortunately, the List sent me to James Butler, who works in the western part of the state. High marks for contacting me right away, and giving me some ideas for vendors in my area."
Amaral industries is a small owner-run business, established in 1997. We pride ourselves on old-world craftsmanship, outstanding customer service, and value. Eduardo is the owner of the company and head blacksmith, working with each client personally, and overseeing all aspects of the job. He holds a BFA in sculpture, is the son of an architect, and grandson of a blacksmith. All our work is designed & fabricated at our shop in Bellingham, and installed with care & precision. Initial visit to ..
"Eduardo and Billy were fantastic. Eduardo arrived for all visits on time -- for the estimate, measuring, and installation, was so friendly and easy to talk to. No sales pressure and a genuine concern for what we needed and the best way to install it, including an extra support because our steps are so long and a change in placement to maximize the width between rails to accommodate furniture moving. The rails are beautiful, high quality and very well suited to our home. Installation was both carefully done and efficient, and Eduardo and Billy explained everything and showed me what they were doing. They even cleaned up and took away the old pipe rails. You could not find a pleasanter, more professional service than Amaral!
Cutting Edge is a Mobile Small Engine Repair Company, Specializing in Snow blower, Lawn Mower, and many other small engine repair, maintenance and tune ups. Work is done at your location with our tools, with our "moving garage", This means there is no mess left behind, many parts are stocked and ready. No waiting for your machine to get delivered from the shop, No or very little down time. Servicing all major name brands, Fully Insured, Over 10 years of professional experience
See all 7 highly rated companies in BostonJoin Angi now
Find welders in
welders in Boston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Alpha Omega Property Services18 Bartlett St
Malden, Massachusetts 02148
- Amaral Industries Inc38C Maple St PO Box 473
Bellingham, Massachusetts 02019
- American Design Iron Work147 SUMMIT ST
Peabody, Massachusetts 01960
- Anderson Bulkhead Doors11 Carolyn Rd
Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887
- Armor Welding and Fabrication, Inc.15 Wharf St. North across from E. Wey. Train Station
East Weymouth, Massachusetts 02189
- ARMSTRONG FENCE & LANDSCAPE INC1 CHURCH ST RTE 139
Pembroke, Massachusetts 02359
- Azores iron work corp77 Alexander Rd
Billerica, Massachusetts 01821
- Alpha Omega Property Services
- CAMBRIDGE GENERAL WELDING32 Rugg Rd
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
- Canton Fence Company Inc1219 Washington St
Stoughton, Massachusetts 02072
- CENTRAL WELDING9 Mount Ida Ter
Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
- Creation Iron Design69 Norman St # 21F
EVERETT, Massachusetts 02149
- Custom Iron Craft, INCPO Box 612
Tewksbury, Massachusetts 01876
- CAMBRIDGE GENERAL WELDING
- Halliday Construction9 Vernon Street
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
- Halliday Construction
- IRON SPECIALTIES195 PARK ST
North Reading, Massachusetts 01864
- IRON SPECIALTIES
- L-A-C steel Fabrication & Erection Ltd.6 Bennett Street
Lynn, Massachusetts 01905
- L-A-C steel Fabrication & Erection Ltd.
- Organic Mulch & Landscape Supply of New England17 Brent Drive
Hudson, Massachusetts 01749
- Organic Mulch & Landscape Supply of New England
- Quinn Bros Construction17 Park View Ter
Malden, Massachusetts 02148
- Quinn Bros Construction
- Riverside sheet Metal & Contracting Inc.15 Reardon Road
Medford, Massachusetts 02155
- Riverside sheet Metal & Contracting Inc.
- Select Contracting25 Cherry Street
Newburyport, Massachusetts 01950
- Select Contracting
- Traditional Iron Works217 Boston Post Rd
Sudbury, Massachusetts 01776
- Traditional Iron Works
- WELD RIGHT17 Bartlett St
EVERETT, Massachusetts 02149
- WELD RIGHT