Buying a home is a big deal and may be stressful for a first-time buyer. A home warranty might give you peace of mind and help you settle into home ownership.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Atlanta, GA
There are 4 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Atlanta
- Phyllis Brumfield Farmers InsuranceI received AWESOME customer service from Willis Rogers & Phyllis Brumfield after choosing an insurance company as a first time home buyer I didn't realize another major company took away a lot of coverage to give me a lower price to compete with other companies I also didn't realize they have something called a percentage deductible which they say they use to keep people from filing so many claims well I prefer a flat $1,000 deductible and for someone to be honest, upfront and clear on what I'm getting and not getting. I was only going for home owners insurance but decided to bundle my auto, and we had been looking at home warranties for our appliances and other items but most of them are so expensive but not the policy I got thru Farmers/Home Sheild. They were super nice and explained everything to me in great detail, they are awesome and I'm so glad I choose them I drove out of my way to go to them because they were so nice on the phone, a closer agent seemed to have a bit of an attitude and was annoyed at some of my questions. This location answered all of my questions with no problem
- Home Security of America IncWhenever we called them up, they would resolve the problem or provide the part. If I have any more problems, they come right out. The cost is very reasonable.
- 2-10 Home Buyers WarrantyI have good success with them. Once you contact the warranty company they quickly give you a name of a specialist in your area. Either you can contact the specialist or they can. I just pay the $50 fee to the specialist & its all set!
- America’s Preferred Home Warranty IncWas really impressed with being able to choose my own contractor and the quick professional customer service.
- America's 1st Choice Home WarrantyI have had to make 2 claims this year. I am up for renewal this month. My first call was a garage door issue. They were out that afternoon or the next day. I paid my co=pay and they were on their way. Super nice person. My second claim was recently. I decided at the last minute when I took the warranty out to add my pool coverage. Am I glad I did. My motor and pump went out. They covered up to $500. My final cost was under $80. They allowed me to use the service of my choice (which is who I use to keep my pool maintained), pay for the service and send in request for reimbursement. I have recommended America's 1st Choice to friends and realtors. A very hassle free and stress free service. Easy to work with. Great to know there is a local office if I ever have an issue where I need a face to face. HIGHLY RECOMMEND AMERICA'S 1ST CHOICE!!
- The Home Service ClubThey change their billing process which I am not too happy about but I had to just see how it works out. I put on a monthly basis. I sent them a payment every month but once they do is when the guy comes out I pay him and then they take it off of what I owe them on a yearly basis so I don’t know about that but when the guy came out he did a good job of course I ended up paying for it. I’m not sure and If I have time I am going to look at the bill and see if they are doing it correctly and if not I want to get rid of them and find and I will be calling you guys to find someone else. The guy that came did an excellent job. Their price is a little high
- HSA HOME REPAIR SVCHSA is a very good company- we had HSA for years. They are an excellent company. They are an overall warranty and as a realtor I would recommend them to all my clients, my buyers and my sellers.
- Home Security of America IncThey cover plumbing, roofing, electrical, appliances and so on. Just about anything inside your home that could go wrong. It can be somewhat of a hassle to get the work done, but it saves so much money is more than worth it! Occasionally we haven't been happy with the companies they have sent but they are willing to send someone else. Their policy is that if something can't be fixed, they will replace it with something of equal value. We are getting ready to move to the Atlanta, GA area an will be keeping them. We've found that when we first signed up with the real estate agent the rates were lower than when we renewed, but they still saved us a lot of money so it was very worth it
- Home Security of America IncI recommend them. They take care of whatever problem I have really fast. It was an initial fee of $349 for one year and then $75 per service call. They will either fix it or replace it.
- High Tech Home WarrantiesOur heat went out and we promptly called Atlanta Gas Light who said there was a problem with the furnace. We then called High Tech Home Warranty. 1. They sent a contractor the next day to inspect the problem. Determined that a complete replacement was needed. The contractor was 90 minutes late (did not call me) but I am not pinning that blame on High Tech. 2. The day after that, contractors came back to replace the furnace. They were courteous (though I was a not a huge fan of them smoking on my lawn). However, they did not tell me when they would be coming to my house so I received a called from High Tech after I had gone to work saying the contractors were there. 3. Finished the job in the afternoon and were courteous to my wife as they tested the system. 4. We have heat in our house again! Keith is always available to talk to on the phone but I wish the contractors would show up on time and notify me ahead of time when coming. The total cost of the replacement was $2625 and the platinum warranty covers $1500 so our out-of-pocket was $1125. Not bad for a replacement. Would highly recommend (not that we hope to have to :-)
Last update on February 3, 2016
Home Warranty Companies in Atlanta
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
Home warranties can be a great way to protect your home’s systems and appliances for a set cost. Here’s how much you can expect to pay for a home warranty.
Do you know the difference between a home warranty and homeowners insurance? They don't act the same. Here are the differences and the importance of each.
Find home warranty companies in
home warranty companies in Atlanta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- DIVERSIFIED STUCCO SERVICES2065 LEXINGTON LN
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- DIVERSIFIED STUCCO SERVICES
- Farmer Brothers Roofing & Construction4290 Bells Ferry Rd NW Ste 134
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
- Farmer Brothers Roofing & Construction
- GIII Mechanical Services116 Rock Quarry Road
Stockbridge, Georgia 30281
- GIII Mechanical Services
- Jerome J Smith Realty Group @ Keller Williams2651 Dallas Hwy SW
Marietta, Georgia 30064
- Jerome J Smith Realty Group @ Keller Williams
- L&I Electric, LLC7654 Pond View Lane Suite 101
Lithonia, Georgia 30058
- L&I Electric, LLC
- Norton Agency434 Green St
Gainesville, Georgia 30501
- Norton Agency
- Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of North Atlan1450 Oakbrook Dr Suite 400
Norcross, Georgia 30093
- Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of North Atlan
- The Right One Plumbing1750 Shiloh Rd #114
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
- The Right One Plumbing
- Utilipro211 Fulton Ct
Peachtree City, Georgia 30269
- Vision Starter Services421 Nolan Duchane Dr
JEANERETTE, Louisiana 70544
- Vision Starter Services