You probably avoid your sewer drains until you need to clear a clog, but keeping up with maintenance can help you avoid problems later. Learn how often you should be cleaning your sewer drain.
Get matched with top sewer cleaning companies in Albany, NY
There are 12 highly-rated local sewer cleaning companies.
Recent Sewer Cleaning Reviews in Albany
- Kumpel's Plumbing and HeatingBest service in the business. Down to earth, will not sell you anything you don't need and if he recommends it don't. It will save you money in the long run. Has lots of options as well. I stopped using the big commercial outfits because they sell you what you don't need and the quality of work is not ever close to these guys
- Rooter Man Plumbing & DrainPlumber was fast, efficient. Cleaned out main pipe to septic and confirmed septic was in perfect condition. Offered veterans discount. Left area fairly clean.
- Drain-Away Sewer and Drain ServiceThey did a great job. They were great at communicating about the arrival time of the technician and were very responsive to our questions. I can tell they did a great job because I just finished 4 consecutive loads of laundry and ran the dishwasher and no signs of trouble. They honored our late request for the Angie's list deal
- Drain-Away Sewer and Drain ServiceExcellent. This company showed up when they said they would be there. Same day service. Took care of the blockage. Very reasonable pricing. Highly recommend.
- ROTOR-MATIC PLUMBING & PIPE CLEANING INCThey, thankfully, were willing to come on a weekend evening (at a higher but reasonable price) to resolve the main line sewer backup. I've had this problem occur before due to roots in the line. High pressure jetting cleared the line. However, another backup happened again about five days later. Again they responded promptly and used a camera to find that some persistent roots that had survived the first line cleaning. After thoroughly cleaning the main line again with high pressure jetting the problem was taken care of. Rotor-Matic stood by their work warranty and there was no charge for the second trip although it took about an hour and a half. Jason also made some excellent and helpful suggestions for preventing future problems. Everyone was pleasant, courteous and professional. (Yes, masks were worn at all times)
- Drain-Away Sewer and Drain ServiceThe reason for the failure to drain was not found. Based on my description of the problem and the fact I didn’t know where the drain went to, the owner did not guarantee he would be successful. He did not push to do the work and left it up to me if I wanted to try it.
- Drain-Away Sewer and Drain ServiceI called late in the afternoon and it only took a couple of hours for them to arrive, which saved me a lot of grief. Everyone was nice and pleasant to deal with. The guys who came out did a great job on getting the blockage out. I definitely will hire them again.
- Drain-Away Sewer and Drain ServiceIt went well. The first guy came fast. I'd already determined the blockage was more than 50 feet down. The first guy brought a 100' reel and the blockage was beyond that. The boss brought a 120' reel and after linking the reels they cleared the blockage at 170 feet. Gave me a 6 month guarantee. Would hire again
- Drain-Away Sewer and Drain ServiceLate in Friday the receptionist called with the quote I requested.They still have veterans 20% off a reason to try no matter what.On Monday Laurie called me from her home with the flu and the time Richard,the owner would be there.He arrived and completed the job in less than an hour. He talks to you not down to you.If only he did regular plumbing. The price $235 after a $55 military discount less than the original quote.Thank you for being one of dwindling good guys
- ROTOR-MATIC PLUMBING & PIPE CLEANING INCI had a blockage in my sewer line due to pieces of the cast iron pipe breaking and getting caught in the underground trap. Charlie blew out the blockage with high pressure. Jason arrived about 15 minutes after Charlie and left to get a replace boot for the section of pipe Charlie had to cut out. Charlie was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He explained everything he was doing and why
Sewer Cleaning Companies in Albany
- Business Description:Rooter-Man of the Capital District has won Angie's List Super Service Award the last eight of the last nine years (2019,2017,2016,2015,2014,2013,2012,2011). That can only happen when you take customer service and technical expertise very seriously, like we do. If you need a sewer line snaked, a new faucet installed, a new water heater and most any other plumbing job tackled give us a call. We would be honored to provide you with the same high level of service that we have built a reputation f..Recent Review:Plumber was fast, efficient. Cleaned out main pipe to septic and confirmed septic was in perfect condition. Offered veterans discount. Left area fairly clean.Dave S.
- Business Description:Meet the Business Owner: In 1973 I helped out a friend to operate a Roto-Rooter in the greater Albany area. As the year progressed, I learned how much I enjoyed the challenge of diagnosing and solving customer's problems. I became a service technician for Roto-Rooter in 1974, then opened a Roto-Rooter franchise in Berkshire County, MA in 1979. In 1982 I then moved to Rensselaer County, NY to operate a 2nd franchise in the Troy and surrounding areas. In 1989 I took over the Roto-Rooter operati..Recent Review:It went very well, they showed up on time, courteous, respectful and did a good jobSharon D.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning D A. Bennett Service Experts. Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning was established with the understanding of providing customers with the most excellent heating and cooling practices in the industryRecent Review:Worker was extremely curt, would not answer questions without rolling of his eyes and answering in disgust. He found comfort in using fowl language, at that point I told him I was not going to tolerate it, he also insinuated I was a liar on 3 different occasions re. work done by RJD and was insistent to see paper work @ 2 a.m., he also informed me that the workers that were here before him did not know what he knows and that they mislead me! NEVER, NEVER again!!! I was in tears by the time he left! Being redundant ... NEVER, NEVER again!!Chris S.
- Recent Review:Punctual, honest and so friendly! Had our septic pumped and inspected today. Found some major issues and will be having them back out to complete the work in a couple weeks.David K.
- Business Description:We offer 24 hour Emergency Services on all of your plumbing needs, which means our telephone is answered 24 hours a day. Our trucks are fully stocked to save you time and money. We only install quality products and guarantee all of our work. Whether you have a faucet that you need repaired or a new water heater installed we can help you now. We can even finance your project so call us today. You won't be disappointedRecent Review:They were excellent. Very fair. They did not charge us for the visit.David K.
- Business Description:Pete the Plumber is loyal to the capital region where he proudly lives with his family. He is dedicated to providing quality workmanship at affordable pricing. For over 20 years, Pete has prided himself on repeat customers. His clients trust his judgment and are satisfied with his prompt, efficient service. His professional, knowledgeable, highly-trained staff promises to respond to any and all calls, day or night. He will go out when other companies are sleepingRecent Review:We hired Pete the plumber in 2018 for a toilet clog. He charged us close to $400 dollars for removing the toilet and running the snake through. Fast forward until now we have the same issue. When I called I wanted to double check the price. He said $275. When I mentioned my previous experience with him over the phone he claimed that was not him that he never charges that much money. When he came over i showed him the receipt he gave me in 2018. He said he charged me that much money cause he had to remove the toilet bowl and walked right out not even having the decency to ask how can he help. Would I hire him again? Absolutely NOT! Would I recommend him? NO!!!Yoichi F.
- Recent Review:It went very well. John figured out where the clog was and got the drain open and working. He arrived within a few hours and this was done on a weekend which I was very appreciative of,stephen s.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:I called Kyle on a Sun. afternoon. He said he would come over early on Mon. morning. He was here at 7:00. It took him an hour or two to troubleshoot the problems. He found and corrected problems inside with a valve and a gauge. He found that the outside casing had a hole in a pipe and was leaking. This was the source of the problem; it was causing the indoor problems, too. He said he would be back at noon with Mike and an excavator to correct the pipe issue. He came back as he said he would. It must have taken about three hours for them to excavate and repair the pipe, complicated by the excessive water at the site due the leak from the pipe and high water table. They were able to repair it so we had water again. Hurray! They backfilled and cleaned up the site as best they could given the wet and muddy conditions. They gave us very prompt, polite, and skilled service. My wife and I are very well pleased. We will use them againJerald V.
- Business Description:Father and son business for 35 years.Fully insured, trustworthy, Have keys and codes to 98% of customers homes and businesses Refrigeration certification . $75 per hourRecent Review:Best service in the business. Down to earth, will not sell you anything you don't need and if he recommends it don't. It will save you money in the long run. Has lots of options as well. I stopped using the big commercial outfits because they sell you what you don't need and the quality of work is not ever close to these guysdavid g.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated excavation contractor. I have been doing residential and commercial excavating for the last fifteen years so we have the knowledge and equipment to get the job done. Wether you need a driveway installed or a lot cleared for your new home, we do it all. Give us a call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Our garage slab turned out GREAT!! We live in a rocky area with a lot drainage issues. Pat came is gave us his honest opinion and helped us plan the best way to position our garage for our property. He was reliable and his crew got the job done in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend him and use again for future projectsChealse C.
Deals in Albany for Sewer Cleaning
Explore our Solution Center for helpful sewer cleaning company articles
If you’re considering getting your sewer line replaced or repaired, there are a few things that you should keep in mind. We’ll cover tips and strategies to prepare for a new sewer line, along with mistakes you should avoid.
It’s a big job to replace a sewer line, so it’s important to consider all of your options. Learn why it’s important to get a pro to investigate the cause of your sewer line problem, how much a replacement will cost, and if you really need it.
Find sewer cleaning companies in
- Feura Bush
- Green Island
- East Greenbush
- East Berne
- West Sand Lake
sewer cleaning companies in Albany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Central Masonry and Chimney Inc10 E State St
Dolgeville, New York
- Chas G Burch Supply Co760 State St
Schenectady, New York
- Couture Contracting & Modular Homes383 Stuffle Street
Cropseyville, New York
- Crisafulli Bros Plumbing & Heating Contractors Inc25 INDUSTRIAL PARK RD
Albany, New York
- Central Masonry and Chimney Inc
- Kumpel's Plumbing and HeatingP.O. Box 171
Burnt Hills, New York
- Kumpel's Plumbing and Heating
- Lamtec Services
Clifton Park, New York
- Lamtec Services
- QUEST PLUMBING & HEATING CONTRACTORS INC24 SWEETMILK CREEK RD
Troy, New York
- QUEST PLUMBING & HEATING CONTRACTORS INC
- Randio Contracting LLCP.O. Box 8
Guilderland, New York
- Roland J Down Service Experts13 AIRPORT RD
Schenectady, New York
- Rooter Man Plumbing & Drain641 Grooms Road
Clifton Park, New York
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup388 Old Niskayuna Rd
Latham, New York
- ROTOR-MATIC PLUMBING & PIPE CLEANING INC720 4th St
Watervliet, New York
- Randio Contracting LLC
- Uncle Bob's Septic Services204 South St.
- Uncle Bob's Septic Services