Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Albany, NY
There are 15 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Albany
- Koops Overhead Doors LLCJamie came and was very professional and courteous. Excellent work. Charged $150 to change cables that were frayed. Would definitely hire him again.
- CAPITAL OVERHEAD DOORS LLCJohn responded quickly, arrived on time, accurately diagnosed the problem, executed the repair, and made needed adjustments. My garage door opener had failed (stripped drive gear). I called John in the morning, and he arrived in the afternoon. He replaced the gear and also lubricated the wheels in the garage door track - it no longer squeaks! As good as new. His price - labor and materials - was very reasonable
- Empire Overhead Doors, LLC.Absolutely perfect job! Empire was very easy and pleasant to work with in every way. They were conveniently available (next day service while other companies said it would be a month or more before they could replace my ancient and totally failed opener). They showed up the cay after I called them at exactly the scheduled time and did and their installers did a totally professional, expert and excellent job in a polite and friendly way. I was delighted with them and the results and can truly recommend them without reservation. Their office staff is also a joy to work with on the telephone
- Adirondack Overhead Door CoThanks to Lexi for scheduling the work and to Bill for prompt service replacing the spring, as well as lubricating the rollers and bushings. Very knowledgeable and friendly.
- 518 RemodelWe have used the services of 518 Remodel on two separate occasions. Their service and work have always been outstanding. In the fall of 2017 they added 8 feet to our garage and then built and outfitted a mudroom/ laundry room for us. This was an extensive project which required construction, excavation, paving, electrical, plumbing, painting, concrete and drywall work. All this work was completed to the highest standards. We again, hired this company in March 2021, to do some attic work and to retile 2 bathrooms. Here again we were fully satisfied and impressed with the jobs that were done for us. Sal, the owner, has subcontractors commence work in a timely manner, and he always returns your call and attends to all of the customers needs. This is truly an excellent full-service construction company that performs high quality work
- Giuffre Contracting LLCTerrible. My son in law was waiting for a return call to set up an appointment with the owner of the home (who rented the house and was not the renter who had moved out of the house at that point). He instead received a call from this company saying they had gone out to the house and he owed them $$$. My son in law was in shock and upset. I asked him if he had been at the address and my SIL had not been. We contacted the actual landlord/owner and he had not been at the property either. It was a vacant property that was locked so no entry could be gained without someone there with keys. My son in law paid them because (young guy never had a dealing with an irate vendor) he thought he would get in trouble. How do you give a complete and accurate assessment of a roof just by looking at the front outside? (No access to the back as that had been chained and locked from the inside). DO NOT TRUST THEM DO NOT USE THEM. this happened a year ago and, since there is no statute of limitations for fraud, once we are able to sit down with the particulars I am advising them to contact the NY Attorney General or whatever fraud protection is available to NY residents, unacceptable. To recap and be clear..their call back was not to arrange a time to gain access to a property that my son in law did not own…it was to demand payment for a service that my son in law had no authority to approve. That does not sound legal to me and it will be pursued. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY….SHADY PRACTICES AT BEST!!
- Empire Overhead Doors, LLC.I asked for a quote on a [high-end] model that they did not stock. They got one and installed it the next day. They did exactly what they said they were going to do for precisely the price quoted. Installer was fun to talk to.
- Bennett Contracting IncI have used a lot of contractors over the years but these guys are by far, the best. High quality workmanship, willing to work with me closely, answered all my questions, dealt professionally with change orders. I am so confident in them, I am able to head to work each day knowing all will be well. I highly recommend this company. The prices are slightly higher but the quality shows. They do what they say they will do with no corners cut. Thanks guys!!!
- Bennett Contracting IncThe work was done promptly and the workers were very curteous. All work areas were cleaned up at the end of each day. I was kept informed of their findings and what also may be done to improve the finished product. Overall, this firm performed the work professionally and with the least disturbance to my life. I would definately hire them again
- Bennett Contracting IncVery well. The back porches were completely replaced. The front porch was repaired. The garage doors were replaced.
Last update on July 7, 2022
Garage Door Companies in Albany
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Our helpful garage safety tips will help you make sure everyone entering and exiting your home is safe and sound as they pass through your garage.
Ready to head out, but your garage door is frozen shut? This guide will tell you how to unfreeze your garage door, so you can leave your home on time.
Find garage door companies in
- Feura Bush,
- Green Island,
- East Greenbush,
- East Berne,
- West Sand Lake
garage door companies in Albany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ACE OVERHEAD DOORS410 Farm To Market Rd
Troy, New York 12180
- Adirondack Overhead Door Co10 S Western Ave
Queensbury, New York 12804
- Albany Home RepairsPO Box 301
Glenmont, New York 12077
- All Points ConstructionPO Box 237
Greenville, New York 12083
- Allied Constructionpo box 220
East Nassau, New York 12062
- ACE OVERHEAD DOORS
- Chase ContractingPO Box 61
Ballston Spa, New York 12020
- Colonial Overhead Door1272 New York 67
Johnstown, New York 12095
- Conestoga Buildings202 Orlan Rd
New Holland, Pennsylvania 17557
- Couture Contracting & Modular Homes383 Stuffle Street
Cropseyville, New York 12052
- Custom Overhead Door Inc248 New York 295
Chatham, New York 12037
- Chase Contracting
- Fridholm PaintingP.O. Box 2643
Glenville, New York 12027
- Fridholm Painting
- Koops Overhead Doors LLC117 Edgewood Dr
Averill Park, New York 12018
- Koops Overhead Doors LLC
- Leos Overhead Door Inc540 Pawling Ave
Troy, New York 12180
- Level Best LLC207 Riverview Rd
Rexford, New York 12148
- LILL OVERHEAD DOORS INC142 COLUMBIA TPKE
Rensselaer, New York 12144
- Lowe's271 Rte 9 W
Glenmont, New York 12077
- LOWE'S422 BALLTOWN RD
Schenectady, New York 12304
- LOWES800 LOUDON RD
Latham, New York 12110
- Leos Overhead Door Inc
- Madsen Overhead Doors INC673 Rte 203
Spencertown, New York 12165
- Madsen Overhead Doors INC
- Northern Enterprises General Contracting, LLC38 Saratoga Avenue
South Glens Falls, New York 12803
- Northern Enterprises General Contracting, LLC
- Overhead Door of Albany15 Corporate Dr.
Clifton Park, New York 12065
- Overhead Door of Albany
- Randio Builders Inc.PO Box 386
New Baltimore, New York 12124
- Randio Builders Inc.
- The Home Depot - Clifton Park4 Halfmoon Crossing Blvd
Clifton Park, New York 12065
- The Home Depot - Clifton Park