The typical cost of epoxying a floor is between $1,475 to $3,080
Flooring Contractor Reviews Near You
Floor Installers Near You
We were unable to find pros for your Flooring Companies project in Ashburn, VA
Similar to Floor Installers
Installing a new floor is a significant and important investment for any home.
With the right type of floor, you will enjoy added comfort, ease of use and cleaning, and additional value to the home. Before getting started, there are two important decisions you will have to make: choosing the type of floor and working with the right floor installers. The final flooring cost will be primarily determined by these two factors.
How much does floor installation near me cost?
Most homeowners spend an average of $2,878 on a new floor. You may end up paying anywhere between $1,532 to $4,367. The floor installers cost typically ranges between 15% -25% of the total cost of a project.
The cost of hiring installers will also depend on:
- The type of floor (hardwood and natural stone floors cost more than laminate or carpet)
- The shape of the room (complex rooms will require more installation work)
- The method the installer is using to charge (a fixed cost is often cheaper than per hour labor).
- The size of the room
- Other labor costs
- Custom design preferences
Other cost factors based on floor types:
1. Wood floors
Wood floors are among the most common in homes. Hardwood floors cost more than engineered wood, with a 1,000 square foot home costing about $8,000 to install. If only installing wood in select rooms, the cost is typically $8 to $10 per square foot.
2. Laminate floors
Laminate floors are engineered floors that resemble many natural materials. They’re popular for their affordable cost, ease of installation, and overall durability. They cost about $5.50 per square foot, with most properties of 500 square feet costing $2,772 to install.
Another common flooring type, carpet costs an average of $3.50 per square foot.
What do I look for in order to find the best floor installer near me?
- Make sure any installer is transparent about their pricing model.
- Only work with insured and licensed contractors to ensure a high quality project.
- Look for floor companies near you with great reviews and grades from your neighbors.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Flooring Contractor Articles
The typical cost to repair flooring is $200 to $550
The average cost to install slate tile is $7,000 to $19,000, depending on whether you’re using it for a floor, patio, or roof