Upholstering a headboard can transform your sleeping space in a totally luxe way. Learn how to upholster a headboard using this simple guide. The bonus is that you don't need any sewing or complex carpentry skills to achieve a professional look.
Get matched with top upholsterers in Winston Salem, NC
There are 4 highly-rated local upholsterers.
Recent Upholstery Reviews in Winston Salem
- SPIVEY UPHOLSTERYExceptional work. When we took chair cushions to Doug, he quoted a very fair price and that's exactly what he charged. He advised might take a few days, but he contacted me in less than 24 hours and said they were ready. Work was exceptional. Very professional and personable. Was wearing mask due to current pandemic, making us feel safe in his shop. I would definitely go back if I need any further work of this type
- B & M UPHOLSTERY & FABRICThe owner was very nice and honest regarding prices, fabric choices and timeline. All of her employees were very professional and helpful. Could not have asked for better work to be performed! I am extremely pleased and have plans to use their services again in the future. My only suggestion is to ask the owner if she has any suggestions for your pieces. Example: Our pillows were not originally done with piping and after the work was done she commented that she would have done them with the piping and I agreed after the fact but not knowing any better. Just simply a suggestion not a negative by any means. Extremely satisfied
- Furniture Technology IncFurniture Technology delivers on their promise and is typically the first person I call when in need of wood repair or a proprietary piece of furniture. There is little they are unable to do and we will work with you to make sure you are a satisfied customer. This is a company that you definitely keep in your Rolodex
- Crumpton UpholsteryPeople were professional and pleasant to work with. Had a large upholstered chair reupholstered in new fabric. Covering was nicely done. Seat cushion foam replaced. Not certain, however, that the chair back padding was replaced. The seats of four antique pub table chairs were replaced with leather. Nice job was done. Chairs look fantastic
- Craft Upholstery Co IncGreat quality and customer service. I highly recommend them and I will use them again for future needs.
- GOODWIN UPHOLSTERING COI cannot say enough good things about my experience with Goodwin Upholstering. The workmanship was simply outstanding. The timeliness, the price, the quality, everything about working with Goodwin was first rate. My chairs were finished within two weeks and I could not be happier with the results. I will use Goodwin again in the future and highly recommend that anyone who needs reupholstering done, use them, too
- REYNOLDA UPHOLSTERYI had this done in the summer and it was difficult getting in touch with the person who fixes the couch due to competing vacations. Once I spoke with him, he asked me to take a picture and bring to the shop so that he could more accurately give me a price. I used my tablet, took the picture, brought it in, and he told me how much he would charge. Additionally, he told me that if the damage was more extensive, how much that would be, as well. What I truly appreciated was they pick up and deliver. They came when they said they would and after a little glitch with our timing, delivered on the day they said. The couch had more damage than originally suspected and the cost was a little over the stated amount. No, they didn't call me to tell me but it was within $25.00 of the higher quoted price. I've had the couch back for a week and it looks great; like new. Would I use them again, let's just say I bought a dining room table and chairs at a consignment shop, that look great. I don't like the fabric on the chairs and when I get ready to have them reupholstered, they will be the company I choose
- Craft Upholstery Co IncWe could not be more pleased with this project. Mr. Craft is truly old school furniture. He has been working on furniture for his entire life. It shows in the quality, care and detail he put into his work. The chairs we had him work on have been in our family for many years. We are not of the mind to toss out the old and bring in the new. We found Mr. Craft on Angies list and checked out his web site. We then visited his shop to select fabric, we were overwhelmed at the selection. We selected fabric and he came by the house that day to get the chairs. He told us that it might be some time before we got them back because of other orders in his pipeline. Since we were not in a hurry that was fine by us. The chairs arrived here yesterday and we are blown away. They are truly new chairs on old frames. the fabric we chose is a fairly intricate geometric pattern, one that would show any alignment issues. Its PERFECT on both chairs. We will definitely use Mr. Craft again
- DON LAMBETH LTDHe's very well-trained. You have to wait for his stuff because he's used by all the good designers but tt's worth the wait. They come and pick it up and they deliver it. It's a large shop and they can handle large and small jobs. They do good custom work. He's an old-fashioned craftsman.
- GRIFFIN UPHOLSTERYWE APPRECIATED THE FACT THAT THEY CALLED TO TELL US IT WAS GOING TO TAKE LONGER THEN THEY FIRST SAID. THEY DO WONDERFUL WORK. THE CHAIRS ARE BEAUTIFUL.
Upholsterers in Winston Salem
- Business Description:Custom Upholstery- With 30 years experience in all fields, restorations, antiques, repairs, home, auto, business, church, with a number of subs for most any job big or small.Recent Review:Exceptional work. When we took chair cushions to Doug, he quoted a very fair price and that's exactly what he charged. He advised might take a few days, but he contacted me in less than 24 hours and said they were ready. Work was exceptional. Very professional and personable. Was wearing mask due to current pandemic, making us feel safe in his shop. I would definitely go back if I need any further work of this typeDrema H.
- Business Description:Seam Craft, Inc. was established in 1971 by Giles Parlier. Mr Parlier started his upholstery furniture career in the late 1950's working various upholstery manufacturing jobs such as cutting fabric, upholstering and later design and development of upholstered furniture for several well known furniture manufacturersRecent Review:It was a year apart. I sent photos of what Carolina Cushions had done when I ordered more cushions. They lined up the patterns Identically so everything was interchangeable. I had complimentary through pillows made also. I will ask that they don't stuff the pillows so much next time. My furniture has strong frames and will last I lifetime. Now that I found Carolina Cushions all I have to do is change the seats and backs if I want to redecorateCindy A.
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand..Recent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:Taking into consideration the your style & taste, we provide home improvement solutions. Our web site features before/after photos of window treatments, color transformations, & cost effective home upgrades. For luxury bedding, custom window treatments, & reupholstering - we stock thousands of high end designer fabrics at discounts. We spread the fabrics out by the bolt, in the correct lighting in your room. This is a unique service, other sources ask you to try to visualize from a small samp..Recent Review:Very efficient and professional. Communicates quite well. Remarkable attention to detail. The best part is the NO-pressure, in-home delivery and same-day installation with purchase. She brought out several options for each area we wanted transformed, we chose, the installed. Simple. Deborah's non-aggressive approach is delightful and makes the process enjoyable...just as it should bejasenna j.
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg..Recent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:Hasana’s Interior Solutions & Fabrications is a One-Of-A-Kind Full Service Decorating Center & Fabricating Workroom. I have over 30 years in the Window Covering Industry along with an excellent Customer Service Background which makes Hasana’s Interior Solutions & Fabrications a great place to shop or just to get Decorating Ideas. Hasana’s Interior Solutions & Fabrications is a Sister Company to Dorsey’s Drapery WorkroomRecent Review:Hasana has done work for us and we are completely satisfied. She is easy to work with and the quality is amazing!Filomena C.
- Business Description:Jay Sims Custom Trims is family-owned and operated in Thomasville, NC. Since opening in 2005, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services come with a personal touch. Specializing with custom automotive interior reupholstering, we can accommodate a wide array of custom desires. Our experience and personal touch stands out from the rest. If you're looking for a trustworthy, dependable and skilled shop to perf..Recent Review:<blockquote> I'm very pleased with the work Jay did and would recommend him to anyone. It looks brand new now. <br /> <hr /> </blockquote> <br />Marie S.
- Business Description:Manufacturer of custom-built Furniture for Small Spaces and Tight Places. **** We sell direct to consumers through our website.***** All of our sofas, loveseats, chairs, sleepers, sectionals, recliners are designed to fit through narrow doors and stairways as small as 15" in width (less than half the size of a standard doorway.) **** In addition to full-size furniture that fits through narrow entranceways, we also make hard-to-find small and mid-size sofas and sleepers scaled for smaller room..
- Business Description:You need professional leather repair for the cat scratches on your navy sofa. Your new automobile has tears and cuts on the car seat and door panels. Your favorite couches are faded and worn. Your vinyl dash has puncture holes. Your toddler has decorated your new chairs with permanent marker and those ink stains won't come out. Your cream colored couch has bright green dye transfer marks and your car seats are cracking.Recent Review:Excellent. Jay was efficient, courteous, came a few minutes early and finished faster than I had expected. He did an excellent job on removing stains on the sofas.Linda C.
- Business Description:Mecp certified, Sema certified, Sema member. Over 40 years experience between our two head installers.Recent Review:Great customer service! I was able to make an appointment quickly and my car was done promptly. I am extremely happy with the customer service as well as the workmanship. The price is unbeatably the best in this area, and I got a lifetime warranty! Thanks Marc, my car is so much cooler now when I get in!!Tonya R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful upholsterer articles
Unless your leather sofa is seriously stained, you may be able to clean it yourself quite easily.Avoid overcleaning leather furniture.
Find upholsterers in
- Rural Hall
- Belews Creek
- Oak Ridge
- Walnut Cove
- High Point
- East Bend
upholsterers in Winston Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Archive Edition Inc12575 Crenshw Blvd
- Archive Edition Inc
- B & M UPHOLSTERY & FABRIC650 WAUGHTOWN ST
Winston Salem, North Carolina
- BARNES CUSTOM UPHOLSTERYhttp://business.angieslist1020 SURRETT DR
High Point, North Carolina
- Big Chair Repair llc001 Salem St
Thomasville, North Carolina
- B & M UPHOLSTERY & FABRIC
- Furniture Technology Inc202 Shoals Rd
Pinnacle, North Carolina
- Furniture Technology Inc
- Jay Sims Custom Trims1702 W.English Rd.
High Point, North Carolina
- Jay Sims Custom Trims
- Leather & Vinyl MD8300 Falls Of Neuse Rd Ste 110
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Leather & Vinyl MD
- Nunn's Upholstery215 Irbywood Dr
High Point, North Carolina
- Nunn's Upholstery
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS2973 Harbor Blvd 180
Costa Mesa, California
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS
- VENDETTI UPHOLSTERY602 SPRUCE ST
High Point, North Carolina
- VENDETTI UPHOLSTERY
- WEARING'S UPHOLSTERY4456 OLD WALKERTOWN RD
Winston Salem, North Carolina
- WEARING'S UPHOLSTERY