Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Casper

Founded 1953 • With Angi since May 2012

1300 Venture Wy Ste 102

Casper, WY 82609

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Casper! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows,

10/11/2017

Dean K.

The did an amazing job. They accidentally replaced a basement window that was suppose to stay. So they ordered a new one to replace the one that was suppose to go at no additional charge. I can't say enough nice things about everyone that works at the Casper location.

Description of Work
Replaced almost all Windows in my house.

09/01/2017

Jim F.

Mila, the installar was on time and worked in an efficient manner. His work area was very clean when he left.

Description of Work
Replace 4 windows. Install one new egress window.

Category egress windows, replacement windows

08/24/2017

Elaine N.

Champion doors and windows are great! The staff installing windows and doors were very professional and on time on their schedule. They were very nice and patient explaining how we can detach the windows in order to clean the outside part. The windows are beautiful and very easy to clean.

Description of Work
Removed old windows and doors, installed new doors, patio door, and windows

04/19/2017

Linda F.

We are strong advocates of Champion Windows out of Casper. Many years ago they provided new windows for our home in the country --- 23 of them. That was our first experience and we were amazed at the quality of the windows, the installation and overall efficiency of the windows. After that they installed windows in my mother's home in another community. Four years ago they installed windows in an historic building that we renovated into a loft. Again, the installers leave no footprint! You wouldn't even know they'd been there. The windows are exceptional and beautiful. Of course they were our "go to" company for the office windows, and we will continue to use them always. From the first point of contact (Debora) to the salesman, to the installers --- always a pleasant experience. The guarantee is also important for us. I can't imagine we would ever use anyone else.

Description of Work
Installed six new windows in my office.

11/23/2016

Alexandria S.

They did an amazing job. Would recommend them to everyone. Everything was done in a nice timely manor. The installers were vary nice and cleaned up all there messes.

Description of Work
They replaced all the windows in my home. They Also replaced a sliding glass door in our home.

09/06/2016

Jenni H.

They did really well. Very professional, punctual they were very kind they were quick it didn't take very long.You do have to wait to get the windows each made individually specifically to your house so that took a little time to get my windows in.

Description of Work
I used Champion of Casper for windows.

03/20/2016

Al K.

Went great, very good crew knowledgeable, easy to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced new front door. Replaced two window in living room.

01/27/2016

Darcy S.

Ordered windows end of Oct 2015, and they were installed the end of Jan 2016. The 3 person crew arrived on time. The head crew member came to the door and introduced himself along with the others. They got right to work and answered any and all questions that I had. They were very professional and worked very hard and in an efficient manner. They cleaned up all the scraps and materials and vaccumed the window area before and after they finished installing each window. I was very pleased with their workmanship. They showed me how to take the windows out for cleaning, etc. They wasted no time throughout the entire window installation. I am very pleased with my Champion Windows. I would recommend them to anyone looking at replacing windows. I will use them in the future when the time arises. Thank you Champion Window Install Crew!

Description of Work
Installed the 6 windows that we ordered.

10/30/2015

Jason W.

No install has been completed

Description of Work
Still waiting for work to be done. They told me install would be done 6-9 weeks after ordering. After calling them several times to get a date for install I'm scheduled for 15 weeks after ordering.

10/11/2015

Crocker H.

My entire experience with Champion Windows was fabulous. Starting with the initial visit and bidding process nothing was problematic, questionable or worrisome. Nothing. The windows were manufactured in the specified amount of time and the installation was flawless. The removal , installation and finish work took 2 work days and 2 hours. The installers were prompt, meticulous, friendly and professional. There was no mess at all. The inside frames were covered with plastic so that the messiness would stay outside. Each day the house was left neat and tidy. I honestly was so surprised that Champion was even more awesome than friends had said. The workmanship is beautiful. Totally recommended. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Remove 17 ninety year old windows and install 17 new ones.

09/18/2015

Sabrina G.

Everything went very well. They company had some delays in providing the service and didn't communicate that very well, but other than that, everything went perfectly. The windows are beautiful, have a bunch of features we weren't even expecting, and are of a very high quality. The installers (David and Mike) were professional, clean, and very friendly. We love our new windows!!!

Description of Work
They installed windows throughout our house.

08/30/2015

Ray L.

Was on time. Neat, clean work. Very pleasant people.

Description of Work
New windows

07/24/2015

Patricia A. H.

Champion treated me with respect. Did everything they promised. Workers worked very hard, were pleasant at all times, cleaned up every bit of working garbage.

Description of Work
Home visit - measurements. Windows ordered. Windows installed.

07/19/2015

Violet O.

Caleb Moore and Mike Reno were very professional, accommodating, detailed and provided an exceptional product. We could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
Replaced windows in our home with energy efficient windows.

05/04/2015

Cherie M.

I can’t say how great is it is. It was phenomenal. I can’t believe the difference. I don’t have the heat in here. I would recommend them to anybody. They were nice, always on time and wonderful.

Description of Work
In my house, they replaced all of the windows and customized it.

09/17/2014

Marlene A.

The guys arrived promptly as agreed upon and they worked with only one break for lunch. Super professional and the window is gorgeous. They cleaned up everything and made the experience a pleasure. I will definitely recommend and use this company again.

Description of Work
Provided and installed a custom made garden window

08/28/2014

Mary L.

From the first gentleman who came to visit with me about windows, to the installers - all were professional and exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows and a sliding glass door.

08/25/2014

J D B.

Field installers were great! Knowledgeable and very professional. Did a great job. Kept job site clean. Were on time and did a good job. Office personnel - not so good. Did not return phone calls!!

Description of Work
Take out old windows/doors and install new.

08/08/2014

Everett W.

Excellent. No problems as of this time.

Description of Work
Replaced contractor windows

07/12/2014

CAROLYN G.

Excellent. Mike was the main installer. Both were professionals, thorough and strived to do the best job possible. On time, did not leave till each day's task was completed. Personable.

Description of Work
Installation of two sliding vinyl windows, one picture window, one plant window, one sliding glass door. Demolition of old windows. Interior frames.

06/17/2014

Linda V.

Service was great! workers were on time and worked hard. They cleaned up thoroughly after the service was done.

Description of Work
Replaced windows/patio door with energy efficient windows.

06/03/2014

Karon R.

Very profession installation! This is the second year in a row that I have purchased from Champion Windows of Casper and the second year that Mike has done an excellent job. He and his helper showed up a couple of minutes before the appointment time and immediately got to work. He performed extra duties - e.g. installed my insulation around windows. He communicated well with me as the job progressed. Cleaned up inside and out. And, I love my windows! They keep street noises out, open and close and clean with ease. I will be continue buying more each year until my whole house windows have been replaced.

Description of Work
Installed 2 windows

06/03/2014

Rock H.

Overall great very good!

Description of Work
Sales rep set appt. came by on time showed us their line of windows and features did demo. Very professional great time. Then the final measuring crew set appt. came by on time at home 15 minutes very good ! The windows are on order, so we will add to this after install. Thanks

06/01/2014

Jessica D.

Salesman was professional as well as accommodating. He actually worked out of Ft . Collins office which ultimately caused a break down in communication with the local office here in a Casper. Local office had to come and measure 2 separate times . Once the windows came in two of the windows were the wrong size . The crew that arrived to install the windows was professional , polite , and cleaned up after themselves . We were pleased with their performance other than them unable to install two of the windows. When the other two windows came in the installation process was horrendous and extremely frustrating.. The installer shattered the glass of the old windows and just left it in the back yard . He was very rough when he moved furniture to get to windows and left , glass , dirt , and other debris in my daughters room . The installer seemed in a rush and when I asked he said he had a personal appt that he had to get to . He left before I could inspect the work done. I was shocked and extremely disappointed to find the mess that he left behind and I realized he did NOT install the screens . The installer left one screen in the backyard on the ground and our 9 month old puppy got ahold of it and destroyed it . It took several weeks for him to return to put in the screens. I explained that one if them was destroyed moments after he left the last time because he left it on the ground. He said he would either repair it or get us a new one . Despite numerous phone calls , my daughter still has NO screen ! They have never followed through !

Description of Work
Installed new windows throughout our whole house .

05/28/2014

Cherie M.

He was late and he kept apologizing. He felt so bad. He said we don't do inside doors and windows. But he said your three windows here that you had mentioned that you wanted an estimate on, I'll do all three of those windows. He gave me a forty percent discount. I think they were awesome.

Description of Work
I used Champion to install three windows for me.

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Ft. Collins

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Ft. Collins! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Renewal by Andersen of Wyoming

We are a window and door replacement company. We are a Wyoming based business that has family roots over 100 years old. We currently employ a full office staff, two install teams and a sales department. We offer financing and several payment options.

2022 Super Service Award

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Doors, roofing, siding, windows, remodeling, glass block, decks & porches.