Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Casper

Founded 1953 • With Angi since May 2012

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Casper! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

Renewal by Andersen of Wyoming

We are a window and door replacement company. We are a Wyoming based business that has family roots over 100 years old. We currently employ a full office staff, two install teams and a sales department. We offer financing and several payment options.

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Ft. Collins

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Ft. Collins! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Green Vista Roofing

10/11/2017

The did an amazing job. They accidentally replaced a basement window that was suppose to stay. So they ordered a new one to replace the one that was suppose to go at no additional charge. I can't say enough nice things about everyone that works at the Casper location.

Description of Work
Replaced almost all Windows in my house.

09/01/2017

Mila, the installar was on time and worked in an efficient manner. His work area was very clean when he left.

Description of Work
Replace 4 windows. Install one new egress window.

Category egress windows,replacement windows

08/24/2017

Champion doors and windows are great! The staff installing windows and doors were very professional and on time on their schedule. They were very nice and patient explaining how we can detach the windows in order to clean the outside part. The windows are beautiful and very easy to clean.

Description of Work
Removed old windows and doors, installed new doors, patio door, and windows

04/19/2017

We are strong advocates of Champion Windows out of Casper. Many years ago they provided new windows for our home in the country --- 23 of them. That was our first experience and we were amazed at the quality of the windows, the installation and overall efficiency of the windows. After that they installed windows in my mother's home in another community. Four years ago they installed windows in an historic building that we renovated into a loft. Again, the installers leave no footprint! You wouldn't even know they'd been there. The windows are exceptional and beautiful. Of course they were our "go to" company for the office windows, and we will continue to use them always. From the first point of contact (Debora) to the salesman, to the installers --- always a pleasant experience. The guarantee is also important for us. I can't imagine we would ever use anyone else.

Description of Work
Installed six new windows in my office.

11/23/2016

They did an amazing job. Would recommend them to everyone. Everything was done in a nice timely manor. The installers were vary nice and cleaned up all there messes.

Description of Work
They replaced all the windows in my home. They Also replaced a sliding glass door in our home.

Category replacement windows,doors

09/06/2016

They did really well. Very professional, punctual they were very kind they were quick it didn't take very long.You do have to wait to get the windows each made individually specifically to your house so that took a little time to get my windows in.

Description of Work
I used Champion of Casper for windows.

03/20/2016

Went great, very good crew knowledgeable, easy to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced new front door. Replaced two window in living room.

Category replacement windows,doors

01/27/2016

Ordered windows end of Oct 2015, and they were installed the end of Jan 2016. The 3 person crew arrived on time. The head crew member came to the door and introduced himself along with the others. They got right to work and answered any and all questions that I had. They were very professional and worked very hard and in an efficient manner. They cleaned up all the scraps and materials and vaccumed the window area before and after they finished installing each window. I was very pleased with their workmanship. They showed me how to take the windows out for cleaning, etc. They wasted no time throughout the entire window installation. I am very pleased with my Champion Windows. I would recommend them to anyone looking at replacing windows. I will use them in the future when the time arises. Thank you Champion Window Install Crew!

Description of Work
Installed the 6 windows that we ordered.

10/30/2015

No install has been completed

Description of Work
Still waiting for work to be done. They told me install would be done 6-9 weeks after ordering. After calling them several times to get a date for install I'm scheduled for 15 weeks after ordering.

10/11/2015

My entire experience with Champion Windows was fabulous. Starting with the initial visit and bidding process nothing was problematic, questionable or worrisome. Nothing. The windows were manufactured in the specified amount of time and the installation was flawless. The removal , installation and finish work took 2 work days and 2 hours. The installers were prompt, meticulous, friendly and professional. There was no mess at all. The inside frames were covered with plastic so that the messiness would stay outside. Each day the house was left neat and tidy. I honestly was so surprised that Champion was even more awesome than friends had said. The workmanship is beautiful. Totally recommended. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Remove 17 ninety year old windows and install 17 new ones.

Category replacement windows

Doors, roofing, siding, windows, remodeling, glass block, decks & porches.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing