Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Martinsburg, WV
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Martinsburg
- Kneisly's Engine and MowerKneisly's was referred to me by my brother. They did a great job fixing my lawn mower. I dropped it off on Monday afternoon and they were calling me Friday morning saying it was ready. They were even gracious enough to let me pick it up after hours. Price was very reasonable. Staff there were very friendly, very easy to work with. Don't let the look of this place fool you, they did a great job. Will definitely be sending all my future business their way
- Deans Lawn Mower ServiceDropped off my Toro riding mower. They got it back to me in less than a week during a very busy time of the year for them. I've used Deans 3 times in past with great results each time.
- BURACKERS REPAIRWent well picked up mower and weed eater and returned with all work completed withing a week. Professionalism and great work. Second time to use this service. Well satisfied each time..
- Deans Lawn Mower ServiceI am delighted with these folks. I connected the returned snowblower to an extension cord and it started instantly, as it had when new. They had fixed the starter with new internal parts versus my D-I-Y plan to replace the entire starter, which part would have cost about $100 delivered to my house, BEFORE I would have had to replace it in the unheated garage (didn't know how), then change oil and spark plug, and check belts--in the cold. They fixed (rather than replaced) what I didn't know how to fix, did it right, and also did the service right. The delivery guy neglected to pickup my check, which gave me an excuse to drive down to the shop, give them the check, and see what their shop looked like. I'd driven by it many, many times. Very businesslike, nice facility, and friendly folks. I asked them "where have you been all my life?" Dean Jr. replied, "We've been here 30 years." I told them I'd found them on Angie's List, to which Dean Jr. replied, "I didn't know we were on Angie's List." I told him he'd get my Deere lawn tractor in the spring. I also inquired if he would fix my boat engine, but Dean Jr. replied, " We don't do those anymore, because you need to setup a 50-gallon drum of water to keep them cool." I'll also send my gas Ryobi weed whacker with the tractor in March. These guys can and will fix any small engine, except outboard motors
- Eric's repair and high performanceAfter the estimate, the mower was taken to Eric's house for repair in his Minivan. we provided a $100 down to take the mower for repairs. Eric brought back the mower in 2 days. On the way over I called him to ask how it was running. This mower was working well a year and a half ago, but the tire went very flat and sat in our Garage for 1.5 years. He said it was running good. I then return home and meet Erik. I walk outside and the mower has a cloud of white smoke that looked like a Tornado. He initially said it should stop after a few minutes. However after 10 minutes and our entire neighborhood hood filled with white smoke we determined the mower was leaking oil out the exhaust. He indicated to me the engine must have an issue he didn't anticipate, then admitted to me he fixed the mower in his minivan since he didn't have anyone to help him get it out and also only started it for a few seconds. I then asked him if he would just charge me for parts and his gas etc (the costs) instead of the full price. He refused and wanted is full 200. I then asked him how we could fix it. He indicated he knew someone that sold engines and we could probably find one for around 80 or so and he would put it in for another fee. He never called back. I first expected that he would have full tested the mower out and offered up suggestions while he had it versus starting it for the first time after returning it. Second I would have never charge someone and made a profit for such a mess. Lastly I would have expected a call back. 3 weeks later I sold the mover for $50 to get rid of it, the person that bought it indicated the back left tire had a tube but the right tire, now flat again, did not have a tube as Erik had indicated he put in
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Martinsburg
- Business Description:Call us today for all your handyman needs!Recent Review:Bret did an awesome job on pressure washing the house and deck, he stained the deck and replaced some boards and it looks brand new. Very happy with results. Would recommendEva b.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:I have 23 years exp in small engine repair. I can repair starters, starter rope repair, sharpen chainsaw chain, sharpen mower blades, change oil, tune ups, belt replacement, tire repair, mower deck repair, etc. Free estimates for repairs. If you need parts I can get parts also for those DIY repair customers. I can do minor auto repairs also. My shop is located off Specks Run Road in Bunker Hill WV. So instead of letting your repair or parts needs drag out any longer. Why not just pick up the ..Recent Review:Was told that he replaced my carburetor because of bad gas, drained tank put on new carburetor, my john Deere tractor ran worse than ever, said it was bad gas again would not even attempt to look at it said he could not get to it until the spring of 2020 and this is on 9-6-2019 to top it off he said he only took cash which I gave he $200, he would not give me a receipt or would he not give me the old carburetor back, I don't think he ever replaced the carburetor, when I called he hung up on me, and now he will not even accept or return my calls, I guess my only recourse is to take him to court, is this the type of people you do business with Angigary k.
- Recent Review:I contacted JV's Handyman Services through Angie's List Website and about 15 days ago, he came and quoted me a price for the work. He asked for a deposit and I gave him $500 as initial payment, he promised to get the job done, he scheduled and came back on Sept. 11th, he said that he needs to get some more additional materials and asked for more money, I gave $200, then went out to home depot, said that he will be back in half an hour, but after getting my money, he never came back and never showed up at all. I made hundred calls and hundred messages but he is not returning my calls and when called with a different number, heard my voice and totally hanged up, never takes my calls, totally ignoring my calls, and he already took $700 from me but never shows up to do the work. I don't want him to come into my house again, and all I want now is to get my money back so I can hire another company to finish the job for meSujit P.
- Business Description:Handyman services, Licensed Electrician and HVAC certified.
- Business Description:We are a local handyman and cleaning service. With a network of six skilled workers all with extensive skill sets professional and responsible adults. We guarantee and stand behind our work 100%Recent Review:Fred and other members of his service did an outstanding job cleaning my home in preparation of being put on the market. The home was badly in need of a cleaning, and they did a thorough job and left both the home and the deck quite clean. Fred stayed in contact and worked for a fair price, also. <br /Kristin N W.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and la..Recent Review:It was reasonable. They did a good job getting it installed. They don't have a four-hour window, they have a 12-hour window. You sit there all day. They had me for the 12-hour window and I was the last call for the day. They did excellent work, no problems whatsoever. Everything went well, installation went well and we would definitely continue utilizing Sears as a place of obtaining appliances and maintenance for that matter. They just need to work on their window of when they're going to come out and perform their servicesSabine C.
- Business Description:Frank's is available for all of your home, garden, and farm mechanical needs. We service small, medium, and large engines. Also, lawn mowers, weed eaters, chainsaws, snow blowers, agricultural equipment, and farm use vehicles including bodywork and paint
- Business Description:Only have 3 people working for me and billing is broken down into 3 parts
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Falling Waters
- Shenandoah Junction
- Bunker Hill
- Saint James
- Harpers Ferry
- Berkeley Springs
- Clear Spring
- Charles Town
- Clear Brook
lawn mower repair shops in Martinsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Berkeley County Small Engine Repair 61 Villa Dr
Bunker Hill, West Virginia
- Berkeley County Small Engine Repair
- C&J General Maintenance709 S George St Apt1
Charles Town, West Virginia
- C&J General Maintenance
- Frank's Agricultural Repair164 Tel Farm Ln
Kearneysvile, West Virginia
- Frank's Agricultural Repair
- JV's Handyman Services
- JV's Handyman Services
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Total Green Care61 Trumpet Lane
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Total Green Care