Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Lewisburg, WV
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Lewisburg
- Liberty Excavating LLCGreg and his team arrived promptly and diagnosed the problem right away. They made some adjustments inside the distribution box and put on a proper riser (the one the builder had put there was insufficient.) Liberty was efficient, honest, competent, courteous and professional. The problem was resolved and did not require excavation as the last company had suggested read less
- Bob's SanitationVery well. We have used them the past three times we have had to have this done and each time they were quick and very courteous. They have a 24 hour service for emergencies and back up issues.
- Peacemaker Septic Service FarmsVery pleasant Father and Son team, who did exactly what they promised to do at the price that was quoted on the phone. The didn't make a mess, and cleaned up after themselves. In fact, I think they even gave us a break on what should have been an added charge for finding our septic tank cover. We will definitely recommend their services to anyone in need of a pump out read less
- HOLIDAY PLUMBINGThe service was GREAT. More than exception, he went above and beyond what I called him out to do and was more than happy to do it, had a great attitude about his work and his job and was a pleasure to have around. Will absolutely be calling them back for future service needed
- HINERMAN SEPTIC SVCOutstanding job! Knows his business. Could have just sold us a new one. Saved us money by rebuilding.
- BILLY'S SEPTIC SVCBilly's came out with no advanced notice. We called them Monday morning and explained that our septic tank was completely clogged and they came that afternoon (it took some time for my husband, myself and a friend to dig out the lid). When they arrived they discovered that the pipe from the toilet to the tank was completely clogged and they cleaned it out with no hesitation. Both gentlemen were very pleasant and went above and beyond the call of duty! They saved us a call to the plummer to unclog the drain read less
- M & M Septic PumpingI called several different companies from Googling for phone numbers in my area for Septic Tank Pumping. Out of 5 that I contacted M & M was one of the 3 that called me back. His price was the lowest, although they were all within $30 of each other. My deciding factor was not the price, but more so the responsiveness as we were facing a Septic Tank back up situation and not a routine or preventative maintenance pump. I called on a Thursday and all the other companies told me that they could not schedule anything until Tuesday or Wednesday of last week. Steve from M&M Septic Pumping was the only one who asked me if it was an emergency and when I said yes, he said that he could be there the next day that he would make me the first appointment of the morning since I was close by. He had mentioned a time around 8am so I was actually looking for him pretty early. He did not actually arrive until about 11:30 am so that's why I downgraded the punctuality to a B. However he was the only one who was able to get there the next day and I had told him that I was going to home all day so the time was not really an issue/factor. Other than that he was very professional, completed the job promptly (about 20 min) and was friendly and personable. He also gave some advice on the age of the septic, what health department guidelines where and when I should expect to have it pumped again for maintenance. I would recommend him to my friend or neighbor for sure read less
- Powell's Plumbingthey came out in a hurry. I dealt with 3 different crews of people. all of the service men in all 3 crews were very knowledgeable and friendly and courteous. they were very aware and put booties and suits on when they came inside the house. the first guy fixed our toilet and flushing problem. he did a fantastic job. the second guy came that day and pumped the septic so we could continue to flush until they came out to see what was wrong with the septic. I felt like they overcharged me for the pumping. I had it done several times since we lived here and they always charged me for 1000 gallons. this time they charged me for 1250 gallons. I called and the lady said that because it was backed up they had to charge me more. well it was full but not over running. anyway when the crew came to scope the tank etc. they explained it to me as the tank is actually bigger than the 1000 they charge you when it' not full. these 2 fellows were great. they worked in the freezing rain and had to fight every inch of the way to get the second lid off and get it rooted, but when they did. they ran water in it for quite awhile and it went away. so they said it should be fixed and I was missing the inlet tee and the outlet was almost completely clogged and adding to the problem. so I called as soon as they left and got an appt. the very next day with the 2 same fellows they came on time and had to fight again to get everything to work to satisfaction. up until here they would have gotten a "A" rating from me. they didn't do anything wrong but I had thought the first three charges were a little high. the labor is very reasonable but the parts!! for 2 tees and 2 adapters it was over $250. I am pretty sure I have seen these same pieces at the home depot for $50 or less. anyway I had a great experience and only 1 lady on the phone was a little snooty. but nobody's perfect and maybe she was having a bad day. overall, they were timely, knowledgeable, courteous, professional and determined and thorough. I would use them again, and no one else in the book could come the same day and pump my tank but them. so we had literally no downtime at al read less
- DUNHAM'S SEPTIC TANK PUMPINGI did some prior troubleshooting to discover if there was a leaky toilet or water softener causing the problem, but did not find a source here. They arrived promptly and unstopped a line from house to tank and pumped the tank. They said the drain field trouble will require an installer to fix. Unfortunately, the problem persisted and hiring an installer did not make sense to me unless the septic had been installed improperly. If that were true, then it was not make sense that the county would sign off on this installation. I decided to get another opinion. The second company found an issue inside the distribution box caused from normal settling. I'm wondering why Dunham's didn't investigate this as it did not look like an involved process to check this. I might hire Dunham's again to do basic pumping and line clear because their prices are competitive and they are located nearby, but I will not expect them to diagnose any problems. I just felt like they should have looked into this read less
- BOB'S SANITARY SVCWe paid them to do a job six months prior to this last visit. The technician then failed to complete job and he left the company and took the money. They came back out but never really solved the problem.
Septic Tank Companies in Lewisburg
- Business Description:Our company is well rounded with dedicated and highly qualified employees
- Business Description:Owner operated. Cost is determined hourly. Travel charges may apply.Recent Review:It went very good. He is a good hard worker. We were very pleased with his work. <br />Miranda P.
- Business Description:Please leave a voice msg w/a breif description of the problem. response within 24 hrs. All jobs contracted (priced, written up & agreed to by both contractor, and customer alike! For your complete satisfaction!Recent Review:I have been dealing with the leaks in my bathroom and kitchen for about a year. It seemed impossible to find a reputable plumber to do the job. The large plumbing companies in Princeton, WV prioritize commercial plumbing and are known for charging exorbitant prices. <br /> I was fortunate enough to find Mr. Leonard on Angie's List. I called him and he came the same day to give me an estimate. Although he gave me an inkling as to what the price of the work would be, he still mailed me a professional estimate. <br /> I followed up within a week by calling him back and confirming that I would like him to do the work. He scheduled the job for the third business day following the call. <br /> When that day arrived, he was punctual, professional, respectful, and courteous, by far the best plumber I've dealt with in the area. I would recommend Mr Leonard to anyone who needs plumbing work done. He did not turn me away because of the small scope of the job. <br /> I am thrilled with the work he did, and I would definitely use his services again. <br / read lessJanet J.
- Business Description:Swimming Pool Sales, Installation & Repair mostly but all types of construction also.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:We are a Local Based General Contractor Seving The Tri - State Area for Over 40 Years!!
- Business Description:Since 1984, Henderson Electric Motors has been providing superior parts, service, and repair for electric motors, generators, welders, and pumps to Huntington, WV and the Tri-State Area. We can service a wider variety of products than any other shop in the area. We offer authorized sales, service, and parts for most brands, makes, and models, including rewinding and repairs of electric motors and pumps. Learn More About Henderson Electric Motors: Electric Motors - AC and DC motors, inverter d.. read lessRecent Review:<p>Super nice work. He did exactly what I asked him. He was punctual, and good worker. Overall, he has an A grade, I will use him in the future. </p>Seven A.
- Business Description:Welcome to Lombardo Home Inspection, Hibbs Termite & Pest Control, and H & S Contracting! We offer inspections, testing, and remediation to home owners, commercial property owners, and for real estate transaction purposes. Our services include Full Home Inspections - Structural Inspections - Wood Destroying Insect/Termite Inspections and Treatments - General Pest/Rodent Inspections and Treatments - Mold Inspections, Treatments, and Remediation - Moisture Intrusion Inspections - Radon Inspecti.. read lessRecent Review:They were very reliable and answered all my questions while they were at my home. All chemicals used were safe for my pets and my family. I have them scheduled now to come to my home quarterly and spray.sheri s.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate .. read lessRecent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared less read lessCathy A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- White Sulphur Springs
- New Castle
- Low Moor
- Bacova Junction
- Hot Springs
- Clifton Forge
- Iron Gate
septic tank services in Lewisburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- EARP CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATING COMPANY , INC.503 Hiram Ferguson Rd.
Lavalette, West Virginia
- EARP CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATING COMPANY , INC.
- Green Acres Excavating LLC8357 Pocahontas Trl
White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
- Green Acres Excavating LLC
- James Hypes Plumbing and Sewer Service157 Hobbs Place #3
Princeton, West Virginia
- James Hypes Plumbing and Sewer Service
- Prince Builders289 Sunny Drive
Princeton, West Virginia
- Prince Builders
- Sureflo Plumbing CoPO Box 14
Montcalm, West Virginia
- Sureflo Plumbing Co
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO