For your family’s safety, you don’t want to have a smoke alarm malfunction at the moment when you need it most. Find out how long smoke detectors last, how often to test and replace them, and the time investment needed to maintain them.
Get matched with top water and fire damage restoration in Frankford, WV
There are 1 highly-rated local water and fire damage restoration.
Recent Water Damage Restoration Reviews in Frankford
- Gideon's General ConstructionWent well. Came every day and got it all done. I will use them again for our other bathroom remodel.
- PERFECTION PLUSThey were knowledgeable. For the work that they did I think that they were fine with the price. I was very pleased with what they did. They had to go down to the studding into grounds. I was happy with everything about them.
- Panhandle Cleaning & RestorationI was 100%+ percent satisfied with the work Frank and Derek did cleaning the ductwork at my house! They were extremely professional, conscientious, and courteous. Before starting, they explained what they were going to do, showed me the equipment they would be using and explained how it worked! They were very agreeable to take before and after pictures of the trunk lines and machine filters in the event I need them for legal proceedings against my builder. They were careful not to damage anything in the work area and left it vacuumed and wiped squeaky clean. In addition to being respectful of my belongings, they were also respectful of the company?s, double checking to make sure they were leaving with all the things they had used during the process. They took 1 break while they were here. They took it at the separate times, so work never stopped! Amazing! I was a little apprehensive because of the many negative experiences I?ve had while building my house. I honestly was afraid this might not be a good one either. I am delighted to say my fears were completely unfounded read less
- Heflin Contracting IncA baseboard radiant heat pipe had burst in an upstairs room and went unnoticed over two days. The water had completely ruined the carpet in the room it was in and had poured through the floor to the ceiling of the family room below. The amount of water and pressure had burst the drywall ceiling below and even blew a mounted light fixture from a beam. The insurance company provided an estimate of work and materials and I visited hardware/repair stores to get an idea of the cost of materials. I gave the insurance paperwork and material lists to Heflin. The original estimate had listed replacing the carpet in the bedroom with new carpet, but I wanted a laminate floor which was understandably slightly more expensive. They stayed within the expected budget, got the repairs done quickly, cleaned up and followed up with a phone call to verify my satisfaction shortly after. The only real obstacles to consider were my cats and they handled those well. The floor in the bedroom looks great and I will have Heflin do my hall so it looks as good. The family room looks better than it did before, is much brighter and roomier looking. I'm anxious to spend more time there read less
- SERVICE PRO INCI would recommend them. My experience with them was good. They were very nice and informative. They knew what they were doing; they were knowledgeable and were good at explaining things. My insurance took care of the price. They were very responsive; they came out immediately. They were very professional as well. I would use them again in the future read less
Water Damage Restoration Services in Frankford
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:Alford Home Solutions has been dedicated to providing quality work on homes and businesses throughout West Virginia since 1963. Originally a pest control company, we have since expanded our services and our service area, which now includes the Tri-State Area area, with home solutions also available in Kentucky and Ohio. We specialize in Foundation Repair, Concrete Repair, Waterproofing, Pest Control, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Finishing, Bath Remodeling, and Patio Structures. Additio.. read lessRecent Review:I did not consider for deck job as we had work done by them previously. First of all, they contract out the work without telling you. The did a good job on the foundation. The work that was required after the foundation, such as the yard, was terrible. They would not take responsibility for shoddy work, said they did all they could do and would not return any further calls read lesstina w.
- Business Description:Additional phone numbers - (804) 674-4100. Additional e-mail - email@example.com. Voice Star Number- (302) 525-0055Recent Review:I signed a contract with them in January 2019 and paid a deposit. They never contacted me again until the contract expired. Five months later and I still didn't get my deposit back.Nedal S.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of.. read lessRecent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are.. read lessRonald T.
- Business Description:Local Expert Water, Fire, Smoke and Mold Restoration in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Call for fast, local 24x7 response.Recent Review:Avoid these people!!!!!! They are the worst. They tell you lie after lie and take forever to do the work. My insurance company called them in even though it was not in my best interest. I regret the day I let them in my front door, and I regret the day I let Allstate insure my house read lessMargaret M.
- Business Description:Panhandle Cleaning and Restoration is the leading provider of disaster recovery services in the Ohio Valley. Panhandle was founded in 1977 by Robert C. Contraguerro, Sr., whose commitment to fairness, honesty, and quality work helped the company quickly establish a reputation for the quality of its services and the professionalism of its team. We’re a full service contractor, which means that we’ll take you through every step of the recovery process, from the initial assessment to any necess.. read lessRecent Review:Initially the temporary fix was ok, but it took 2 years and not all of the work was completed. Out of frustration we gave up on them. We had 3 different job supervisors during that time. Never hire them .Cathy S.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com read lessRecent Review:They left them wet and they stayed wet for four days. I wouldn't recommend them. It was probably a decent price and they came when they said they would.Nancy S.
- Business Description:We are a small company, just starting out. Usually only have one technician, but will bring in a laborer for my bigger jobs.
- Business Description:Full service contractor of fire, water, vehicular and tree damage. Portions of Cabell.Recent Review:They did a good job, but it took much longer than what we were originally told. They seemed like a well run organization!Stephanie V.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water damage restoration service articles
Getting ready for a trip? Don’t let water damage wreak havoc on your home while you’re away. With a few simple precautionary measures, you can help prevent flooding and potential leaks. We’ll cover how to prevent water leaks in your home here.
Whether coming from a hurricane or a leaky pipe, water damage is always a headache. Follow our top tips, however, and you’ll be on the road to restoring your home and furniture—and leaving the worst behind you before you know it.
Find water and fire damage restoration in
- White Sulphur Springs
- Hot Springs
- Low Moor
- Clifton Forge
- New Castle
- Iron Gate
water and fire damage restoration in Frankford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Doc's Premiere Home ImprovementsPO Box 74
Bloomery, West Virginia
- Doc's Premiere Home Improvements
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services551 Laurel Run Rd
Lumberport, West Virginia
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services
- Hibbs Termite & Southern WV Inspections238 Granville Ave
Beckley, West Virginia
- Hibbs Termite & Southern WV Inspections
- Rapid Repair416 Center Ave ,
Weston, West Virginia
- Rapid Repair
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- WV Handy Helpers1 Appomattox St
- WV Handy Helpers