A1 Pools/New Berlin Pool and Spa

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2005

1168 N. Main St.

West Bend, WI 53090

Also Servicing in Waukesha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington, Dodge, Racine & Kenosha Counties!

09/06/2016

Margaret G.

GReat! I always have a good experience when I purchase chemicals at A1 Pools

Description of Work
I purchase chemicals from A1 pools and I appreciate that they never try to over-sell me anything. The test my pool water and sell me what I need and nothing more.

11/09/2015

Joshua J.

Description of Work
Just bought a house and needed help with winterizing. A-1 was able to help me via the phone and email; didn't have to drive to West Bend or be home when they arrived. They made helpful recommendations about what I needed to do. I don't know what prices normally are for this kind of service, but I don't think they over charged me. Our cost was for winterizing, a new cover (ours was torn), and flotation units. We will most likely be contacting them in the spring to open it up again!

07/08/2014

Christina R.

Description of Work
My pool got out of whack when I was out of town (water was green with algae!). They tested my pool water for free and gave me very specific instructions on how to get everything balanced again and to clean up the algae mess. They didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need, and they were extremely helpful both on the phone and in the store. I am very impressed with their knowledge and professionalism! I was able to find pool filters on Amazon for less money, but that's always the case and I don't fault the business for that. Their prices seem competitive as far as I can tell.

05/21/2013

Michelle T.

I use bioguard with my pool, they help me determine what i need for my water quality. They are always friendly and willing to help even if i call with a question. The price of bioguard is a little bit pricer and the shock is reasonable compared to other pool stores however you can get the shock a little cheaper at regular big chain stores. I have gone here for 3 years after having a disaster experience at wolf pool and spa and i'm happy with my service and products here.

Description of Work
I go here for my pool chemicals.

12/10/2010

Frank K.

Description of Work
Antonette Dalal from NB Pool and Spa sent two guys to my home that offered two install my pool for $3,000. Over twice what others were charging. They were rip off artists to say the least.

07/18/2010

Kimberly A.

Antoinette is very knowledgeable and helpful. She is friendly and knows exactly what you need.

Description of Work
New Berlin Pool and Spa opened our pool and we have purchased chemicals from them.

10/14/2008

SUSAN P.

They took very good care of my pool. They told me when they would be here and they were there right on time, every time. He was very quick and very efficient. They communicated with me very well. The pricing was very good.

Description of Work
New Berlin Pool & Spa came out and cleaned our pool.

05/29/2007

PENELOPE H.

I cannot say enough good things about Antoinette and Sam. They are professional and honest. I would recommend them to anyone who has a pool and needs help maintaining it! They are awesome!

Description of Work
I have been using NB Pool and Spa for the last 6 years to balance and maintain my pool.

10/10/2005

Carla G.

SAM DID A GREAT AND THOROUGH JOB.

Description of Work
CLOSED MY POOL FOR THE WINTER AND REPAIRED A PIPE THAT WAS LEAKING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Ground pools & inground pools & repair filters, heaters & automatic cleaners, open & close inground & aboe ground pools.