Dans Exteriors

Founded 2002 •

Sun Prairie, WI 53590

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Commercial & Residential Projects

Commercial & Residential Projects

window replacement
Commercial Projects

For over 20 years Dan's Exteriors has been installing windows, doors, siding, roofing and more for residential and commercial customers in Madison, WI and surrounding areas. We guarantee your satisfaction and have the expertise to get things done right the first time. Give us a call or send a message to schedule your free estimate....

window replacement (8)door installation (5)siding companies (2)gutter repair (2)

06/23/2021

Dan and his team installed 2 exterior doors and I couldn't be happier! On time, professional, cleaned up after the job and went over with me on what was all done. Next project is new windows and look forward to working with them again!

Description of Work
2 exterior doors installed

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

Review for Dans Exteriors  - ., Sun Prairie, WI - 39379907

06/20/2021

Job went excellent. Great service. They take pride in the work they do. Totally recommend them.

Description of Work
Windows installed

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

06/19/2021

Other than a few hiccups in the siding delivery everything went beautifully. They did a great job and I love my siding

Description of Work
Siding, gutters, soffit doors and new window

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

10/28/2020

Awesome! Dan and his guys were here the morning after I called! They were clean, professional, provided exceptional workmanship, very nice, and offered me a fair price. I have already referred them to my sister and will continue to refer them to friends and family! I wish I would have known Dan before I ordered the window because I could have gotten a better quality window at a better price throug...

Description of Work
New window put in.

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/19/2020

2020 has been a crazy year, so why not add in an exterior home remodel! Our goals were to update the dated cedar siding (which will hopefully rehome the woodpeckers and mice), update all windows, patio doors and gutters. We solicited several quotes, but Dan of Dan's Exteriors was the only one who brought window and siding samples and provided a quote while still at our home. He explained the manuf...

Description of Work
New window, patio doors, siding & gutters

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Review for Dans Exteriors  - ., Sun Prairie, WI - 38959068

09/29/2020

Great! Dan was easy to get in touch with and was very efficient in following through with the job requested. The doors were done to perfection and the clean up after was great. I have no complaints and with the way that everything is booked so far out, he was able to get the job done under 2 weeks and I am very pleased.

Description of Work
exterior door and screen door replacement

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

09/18/2020

Dan does a beautiful job. Our house was tricky and he knew exactly how to handle It. The experience he has is second to none. I will hire again

Description of Work
Window replacement and installment

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

08/05/2020

It was very good. They were very nice. They were clean. They made sure we were happy with everything. He was a top notch.

Description of Work
They installed 3 windows for us.

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

08/04/2020

It went really well. The craftsmanship that they provided was exceptional. They were attentive to details. The accuracy of details was impressive.

Description of Work
They did installation my window.

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

08/04/2020

It was amazing. They were friendly, open communication, time management, reliable, and dependable.

Description of Work
They installed new front door system and storm door.

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Windows, Entry & Patio Doors, Roofing, Siding, Soffit & Facia, Gutters, Porches, exterior Carpentry projects

Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Check, PayPal