Rozga Plumbing Corp.

Founded 1981 • With Angi since May 2000

1529 S 113th St

Milwaukee, WI 53214

For quality home services for plumbing, sewers, and more, look no further than Rozga Plumbing Corp. They are the leading plumbing company in Milwaukee County and have been delivering trustworthy and reliable home solutions since 1981. Their extensive offering of services includes pipe repair, sewer

01/11/2023

jane B.

I had an emergency with my water heater. I called Rozga Plumbing and they didn't have openings until the next day. When I explained my situation, they fit me in that same day. Ray was prompt, personable, and answered all my questions. I will definately use Rozga Plumbing again and recommend Ray! Thank you.

Description of Work
water heater needed to be replaced

Category water heater repair

08/03/2021

Gwynne K.

Arnie came promptly and was exceptionally knowledgeable. He explained parameters of each issue--the range of possibilities and reasons for the problems. He could explain both in simple language for me and more complexly for my spouse. We agreed to fix one of the three issues (unclogged sink) because he identified major plumbing concerns in our 100+ years house. He did estimate with careful drawing. All in all, really great experience. Not cheap but we don't want cheap. We want good work and a fair price and that's what we got. We will use them for the larger project.

Description of Work
one faucet sink low flow; one sink clogged; outdoor spigot low flow

11/11/2020

Linda S.

I thought the labor was not that intense, not for an experience plumber. The work was easily assessable and should not take that long. Just replace the parts.

Description of Work
Plumbing shower faucet need a valve replace

07/17/2020

ANNE O.

We had a stubborn sink clog that was really clogged. We tried for several weeks to do it ourselves before calling in Rozga Plumbing. Arnold came and he had his work cut out for him. It was a tough clog, deep into the pipes. It was hot (90+ degrees+) and we don't have central AC. The house is too old. He worked hard, and finally got it running freely again. He also did some minor adjustments on our toilet so it flushed better. Excellent work, and clean up. No mess left at all. While Rozga might be a little more expensive than some other companies, I guess you get what you pay for. We have had them before with a tough problem, and they were the only company that could figure out where the leak was coming from. So yes, we would hire them again. They know their business.

Description of Work
Unclog bathroom sink drain and other minor things

Category plumbing, air duct cleaning, drain cleaning

05/19/2020

PATRICIA O.

They did a great job and they used all the covid safety precautions. We would highly recommend them and we would hire them again.

Description of Work
They did plumbing work for us.

05/07/2020

Kenneth K.

Arnie, did a great job! Very neat and courteous. Knew what he was doing.

Description of Work
Replaced main water valve coming into the home. Replaced utility faucet.

Category plumbing, air duct cleaning

08/19/2019

Kenneth K.

Very well. Neat and clean after cleaning.

Description of Work
clean out basement drain line

06/04/2019

PATRICIA O.

positive! They arrive before time which was nice.

Description of Work
They did some work in my attic.

05/31/2019

Aaron K.

I have used Rozga a couple of times and they have been excellent both times. Last fall I had them replace an outdoor faucet that was leaking and waited to make sure it worked when I turned it on this spring. Worked like a charm. Two years ago, they came out over a holiday weekend to replace my water hear. Again, excellent service.

Description of Work
Water Heater replacement, faucet replacement

05/10/2019

Mary S.

Great service. They were timely, thorough, professional, they did everything they supposed to do and easy to make appointments.

Description of Work
AC tune up.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Gregory T.

Rozga is my most trusted heating and plumbing company over the last seven years so they came over to look at our furnaces and touch up the AC before we turn it on for the summer. They found stuff to fix that the home inspector missed. One of our furnaces was overheating and Chris had to adjust the amount of gas going to the furnace as well as the wiring for the fan was out of order and adjusted. Also helped give better airflow to our kids room and talked other options for humidifier and new better and straighter ductwork to some rooms.

Description of Work
We recently bought a new house and wanted Rozga to look over the whole heating and AC unit to make sure it’s in tiptop working order.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Gregory T.

Arnie from Rozga spent 9 hours at our house putting it in top shape. He put in a new faucet, moved our garbage disposal, fixed some showers and toilets, adjusted water flows, talked about natural gas line hook up for our barbecue grill, added new plumbing for our humidifier, adjusted the settings on water softener and the well system, performed maintenance on WH and well and softener, plugged up a hole in our foundation with hydraulic cement, changed our washer waterlines, and much more. Worth every penny. And he kept me up to date on everything he was doing throughout the day.

Description of Work
We had Rozga come over and look at all of the water systems in the house to make sure they were in the best working order in the new house we bought.

Gregory T.

After the home inspection two small gas leaks were found in our basement. I called Rozga as I’ve been using them for years and was happy to hear that they can come over the next day and quickly fix the two gas leak areas.

Description of Work
Had two small gas leaks in our basement.

Category gas leak repair

03/14/2019

john S.

I will be finding a different plumbing company after today. NOT happy with guy that showed up today to unclog a bathroom sink. Charged me for more labor hours than he was actually here for AND said he 'thinks' I should not have problem anymore? *** is that? Charged me an 'equipment charge', $25, for the snake he used. Shouldn't THAT be part of the $70 trip charge or in the $160 per hour labor charge?

Description of Work
Unclog bathroom sink & replace trap

11/30/2018

Lisa N.

Great! No problems. On time and very thorough. Chris our tech gave us some advice for keeping the humidifier lines clean that we hadn't known.

Description of Work
Most recent visit was for routine furnace maintenance, but we have had them do work for years. We bought our new furnace and central air units from them and everything was great. From purchase to installation to routine service, we are very pleased and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

11/12/2018

Tricia C.

Great! Very considerate and professional.

Description of Work
New sump pump

10/07/2018

Joanne R.

They did such a great job, and finished so quickly, I couldn’t believe it. I can’t say enough how pleased I was.

Description of Work
New water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for the positive feedback! We truly appreciate your kind words and your business. Angie

09/14/2018

Heather H.

Excellent! I submitted a request for service online and received a call within the hour. My first date of service was available and scheduled immediately. I had questions about products and I received a call back in the promised time with answers that were very helpful in making my decision to move forward. The day of service the technician called ahead, was courteous and professional and work was done well!

Description of Work
Back up sump pump with WiFi alarm.

Category plumbing, wells

08/10/2018

Pamela D.

One night we smelled gas and WE Energies identified 3 small gas leaks. Rozga came out the next afternoon and narrowed it down to 2 leaks which they repaired. The following evening we had no hot water. They had not relit the pilot light in our water heater and once all the hot water was used up there was no more. I was unable to get the water heater stay lit, so I called Rozga the following day and explained the situation. They came back that afternoon and cleaned the water heater burner mechanism for no additional charge.

Description of Work
Repairing of gas leaks

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair, gas leak repair

08/03/2018

Dodd S.

Fast quote, same day install, very clean, great communication and explanation of issues found, very good service, quality and price, would use them again

Description of Work
replace natural gas water heater

07/26/2018

Allan B.

We replaced our leaking garbage disposal with a top of the line disposal. The new disposal is very quiet and does a great job. The plumber explained that our connecting piping was rusted and could not be removed because the pipe was collapslng when he tried to unscrew it. We agreed and had him replace the metal piping with plastic.

Description of Work
replace garbage disposal

07/18/2018

Jeffrey B.

Scheduling was easy, Shane called when he was on his way and arrived when he said he would, work was completed quickly and accurately. The trap was in an awkward place behind a bar refrigerator. had to climb through cabinets to get there. The price was fairly high for my budget, but I got what I paid for...a good, quality job with excellent customer care.

Description of Work
Replace drum trap on tub

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

07/18/2018

Jeffrey B.

Shane called when he was on his was and arrived on time. He replaced the hose bibs with frost-free and "while you're here", replaced and added several shut-offs to clean up a mess from prior home owner handyman plumbing. Pricing is high, but I got what I paid for...good quality work with excellent customer care!

Description of Work
Hose bibs and Misc shut-off replacements.

07/11/2018

VICKIE Z.

Very hard worker!!!! He was also very knowledgeable and I trusted his judgment in possible prevention and maintenance to keep the drain open.

Description of Work
Drain in floor backed up.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

07/05/2018

curt H.

Rozga technician came out on June 5th, diagnosed that the system needed more freon. He also made a repair to the tray that was causing water to leak out of the furnace unit. He was surprised the air unit outside only took one pound of freon, because he thought it would be more. Bill was $281 and change and I paid him on the spot. Well it was 60 degrees that day, so I turned the air off again. We had cooler weather the next few days, so it was several days before I turned the air on again. It worked fine for about 2 days, and then stopped again. In the meantime I get a call from the tech that he made a mistake on my bill and I owe another $80. The bill said full amount is due at the time of service, which I paid. Seems pretty obvious to me that he misdiagnosed the problem, since he himself thought it would take more than a pound of freon. I don't think it was a freon problem at all, and he misdiagnosed it. Now a month later I get a bill in the mail for the extra $80. I feel like I was ripped off by the technician misdiagnosing my problem, and then asking for more money after I was under the impression, as anyone would be, that I had already paid the bill in full. Not to mention I already threw away $281 for a repair that didn't fix my problem. I can tell you that I'm never using this company again. Their technicians don't seem to know what they're doing, and the company is dishonest in their billing practices. I would highly recommend you call someone else.

Description of Work
Air conditioning was not working.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

We received a service call from Mr. [Member Name Removed] on 5/29 and scheduled a service call for 6/5/18. Mr. [Member Name Removed] was informed or our standard service rates which include a service call, labor and cost of materials. Our technician arrived and found that the customer's 13 year old air conditioner was not cooling properly. Found that the unit was low on refrigerant. Added (1) pound refrigerant and started and tested the unit. At the time of the service call, the technician completed our standard, full disclosure detailed, itemized write up and listed the cost for the service call, labor cost for (1.25 hours) and the (1) pound of refrigerant. However, the technician did make a mathematical error by not putting the refrigerant cost next to the 1lb used, the price column was left blank. The omission was found by our office at day's end and we immediately called the customer to inform him of the obvious oversight. We left a message and an invoice was sent out that day to the customer for the only the owed cost of the refrigerant. We were unaware that the customer was still allegedly experiencing issues with his air conditioner. The only contact we received from Mr. [Member Name Removed] was on 7/5/18 in response to a statement he received for the cost of the refrigerant and to inform our office to "shove it". If you want to steal from us by trying to use an obvious written math error, then steal from us. But do not make it look like we are the thieves.

Droegkamp Furnace Co

At Droegkamp Furnace Company, Inc. customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Please contact us for all of your HVAC needs, no matter how big or small. 18 employees. Uses subs for electrical work. 24 hour service. Free estimates. Financing available. Sorry we do not work on oil furnaces or boilers. Also we are not a plumbing contractor.

1st Choice Heating & Cooling

With more than 29 years experience as your indoor comfort specialists, 1st Choice Heating & Cooling is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for you and your home. Providing 24-hour service, you can count on us to provide you with a system that fits your family's unique needs. We've installed thousands of systems in Southeastern Wisconsin and our quality service, trust and integrity have earned us a reputation for doing the job right. Additional DBA - First Choice Heating & Cooling LLC

Donovan & Jorgenson Inc

NATE (North American Technician Excellence) Certified HVAC Technicians available for tune-ups, maintenance, repairs, and installation of furnaces, boilers and air conditioning systems. We also offer Smart Thermostats, Indoor Air Quality Products, HRV/ERV Air Exchangers, and Bathroom and Kitchen venting. Working with your builder for new home systems. Commercial, Multifamily equipment and roof top installations, maintenance, and repairs. We also offer 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year, if you call our office at 262-784-6440 after business hours just press #1 for emergency service. You can also go to our website at donovanjorgenson.com.

Wisconsin
    WI Dept of Commerce
    03/31/2020
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Rozga Plumbing Corp.

How is Rozga Plumbing Corp. overall rated?

Rozga Plumbing Corp. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Rozga Plumbing Corp. open?

Rozga Plumbing Corp. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Rozga Plumbing Corp. provide

Rozga Plumbing Corp. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does Rozga Plumbing Corp. offer free estimates?

Yes, Rozga Plumbing Corp. offers free project estimates.

Does Rozga Plumbing Corp. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Rozga Plumbing Corp. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Rozga Plumbing Corp. offer emergency services?

Yes, Rozga Plumbing Corp. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Rozga Plumbing Corp.?

No, Rozga Plumbing Corp. does not offer warranties.

What services does Rozga Plumbing Corp. offer?

Rozga Plumbing Corp. offers the following services: Plumbing, Gas-Line Plumbing, Heating, Septic Tank Plumbing, Sewer Services, Water Main Services, Well Plumbing, Wastewater Treatment, Septic Tank Plumbing, Grease Trap Plumbing, Sewer Services, Water Main Services