Lymon Service LLC

Founded 1984 •

Awards & Badges

2863 N 56th St

Milwaukee, WI 53210

As the owner of Lymon Services, I have over 20 years in the home improvement industry. The past 15 years have been servicing industrial and government contracts. I am excited to return to servicing home owners. My commitment is to your happiness and satisfaction in every way. ...

Resposiveness

interior painting (4)house painting (4)handyman (3)door installation (1)pressure washing (1)wallpaper hanger (1)movers (1)

02/01/2021

Only received an estimate from this company and was EXTREMELY disappointed in just the 10 minute conversation I had with Matt. I am a woman remodeling a duplex and requested a quote only for doors to be hung. He proceeded to try to upsell me on anything else I would need done after I told him I am looking to do as much as possible by myself. He continuously undermined me, not believing I could tak...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing Prehung Doors

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

The original lead read as follows, Customer Notes New drywall in a few rooms that need to be textured. Small patches were made that also need texture matching. I can understand her confusion, she is in a gutted remodel and explained that there were numerous unfinished projects including 7 pre-hung doors to be installed (requested addon). I explained the process for the wall treatment to keep it un...

12/04/2020

Matt is knowledgable in many areas of home improvement. He is also respectful, concisentous, and cares about meeting the expectations of each project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper installation, exterior painting, carpentry

CATEGORY handyman service,wallpaper,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

09/29/2020

They are phenomenal. They came when they said they would, they were timely, they were professional and if I have any questions with them they answered it and they were very resourceful in getting the stuffs they needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pressure washed and painted the exterior windows.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/28/2020

The guy was really knowledgeable about a whole bunch of stuff. It went pretty good. I wanted to do something and he suggested a different route and it actually turned out really well. He also saved me some money. I also referred him to other contractors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted an interior of a building for me and also did exterior stuff.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2020

09/22/2020

It was good. They were courteous. They got me there on time. They got me on my appointment on time. They picked me up properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a medical transportation for me.

CATEGORY moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Lymon Services was also a non emergency medical transport company. in 2017,, mixed up my customer list. But we push to perform well always. Now with Painting and Home Improvements, We will continue a tradition of Satisfying all our customers.

09/14/2020

They were fast and courteous, job was done as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior, Remodeling - General, Handymen

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

Very good impress was worth the $3000 I paid will recommend them to anyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

09/14/2020

I was very pleased with the results they were very professional and done in a timely Manor. Rates were compatible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior I need it all my window trim and doors repaired scraped and painted.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

Interior Painting Exterior Painting Power Washing Gutter cleaning interior sanitizing and odor removal,, Ozone process

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal