Alliance Appliance

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2013

3965 S 85th St

Milwaukee, WI 53228

Save time and money on your appliance repairs with fast and friendly service from Alliance Appliance. Offering some of the lowest prices in the Milwaukee area, we’re your hometown specialist for refrigerator repair, oven repair, dryer repair, and more. Even on nights and weekends, you pay the same

09/10/2018

Paul F.

The Friday morning before Labor Day week-end, our 11 year old refrigerator/freezer not cooling and freezing. Bill came out about 2 pm and diagnosed the problem as the inverter. He said this was a common problem in GE. Fortunately, he had one in his car and was able to fix the problem. So happily we did not have to buy a new refrigerator/freezer on Labor Day week-end.

Description of Work
Refrigerator/freezer not working correctly

12/01/2015

Marybeth F.

Very happy with responsiveness and service. I was impressed with overall cost. I was anticipating for a four hour service call with motor replacement (since my washer was not under warranty) to be much more (note - cost is estimated because of time elapsed since service).

Description of Work
I washed a rubber-backed rug in Samsung washer. Samsung's warranty reps wanted a credit card deposit just to make an appointment and wouldn't come out for a week and a half. Bill was able to come out within a few days (sooner if I had been able to make my schedule open up). He cleaner out the washer and motor to try to save me money replacing the motor, but ultimately had to replace it.

06/23/2014

NICHOLAS P.

See above.

Description of Work
I have a leaking dishwasher and I wanted to talk to a repair person about whether it would be worth repairing. The service tech I spoke with helped me decide to replace my dishwasher -- not in his best interest as a repair person, but great customer service. My regular appliance repair guy wouldn't even discuss it, just wanted the service call. I'll call these folks again next time. I've already put them in my phone!

Prism Appliance Repair

We specialize in making home appliance repair as hassle free as possible for the customer. You can skip the phone lines and book your service directly on our website. With decades of experience, you can be assured a knowledgeable and friendly technician will be at your doorstep as quick as possible.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Prism Appliance Repair on Angi
    Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi
    AMTECH APPLIANCE SERVICE

Amtech specializes in Appliance Repair. We are family owned and operated and offer very fair and affordable pricing! We specialize in repairing the following: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ranges, and Microwaves. In April 2017, we added a service designed by Culligan which filters the water used for cooking and drinking. This system reduces Lead, Chlorine smell, Pharmaceuticals, Sediment, and much much more. Our motto is that when the job is done, you are delighted! Come visit our lively Facebook page; Amtech Appliance Service on FB. You can also visit our website @ Amtechrepair.com or email us @ Amtechrepair@yahoo.com. Prefer the phone...so do I...262-377-8516. Thank you for considering Amtech Appliance Service for your major appliance repair needs! We understand that when a Refrigerator is on the blink, this may be an after hours call. If we are available we will come so give us a try as often times we can help!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Appliance Repair & Installation - Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Dryer, Dishwasher, Oven, Appliance Parts