A Custom To LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2011

We specialize in asphalt shingle/rubber roofing, siding, and gutters. We offer attic insulation (blown in) and venting solutions for commercial and residential applications.

2022 Super Service Award

BeforeAfterSynthetic Felt

roofing (249)gutter repair (70)insulation (44)siding companies (39)skylight installation (6)gutter cleaning (56)home builder (17)chimney repair (11)roof cleaning (9)decks & porches (7)window replacement (6)chimney cap repair (4)

01/06/2023

Lynita W.

Reliable service, showed up on time and completed the work. Quick estimates and quality work. This was the second time we have used A Custom To and would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Shingle repair due to storm damage, sofit repair

Thank you for the great review and we look forward to working with you again

11/01/2022

Don C.

Got several quotes for my project and this company had the best price by far. I hired them based on their price and good reviews and was not disappointed. They had great communications, did a quality job and did a spotless cleanup. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior window trim

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/22/2022

Thank you for the great review and we look forward to working with you again. As always we look forward to our next project.

09/30/2022

Kelley R.

Great business with stellar communication! I am a repeat customer and am loyal because I know they stand behind their work. That is hard to come by these days.

Description of Work
Roofing repairs

Category decks, gutter repair, insulation, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 09/30/2022

09/26/2022

Kyle F.

Keith was great to work with. ACT was the best price of 4 estimates that I got. They did quality work. I would recommend them for sure.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

09/13/2022

Leslie G.

This was an 8 unit condo project. It took time for materials to come in. Once the crew was onsite things went well. When finished, there were some things we weren’t pleased with. They quickly came out and made the changes. Only improvement I would ask on their next project for us is to have them go over work area with large magnet, to make sure area was clean each night. We will hire them again!

Description of Work
Gutters and Facia

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 09/13/2022

Review for A Custom To LLC - 1640 S 83rd St, Milwaukee, WI - 39870544

As always.. Thank you for the great review and we look forward to working with you again.

08/28/2022

Jeanine K.

We highly recommend A Custom To, LLC! We had wind damage, and were going to do a total roof replacement. They came out and fixed the affected section with matching shingles immediately until the whole project could be completed. They were punctual, professional, courteous, and incredibly fast. The price was wonderful - they even matched a competitor's quote when we asked, since we were so impressed with their initial inspection and quote. They also did a thorough job cleaning up. We also love that they are personally invested in their business and that the owner was the one who came to give the estimate and talk with us. We are extremely pleased and would work with them again!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/16/2022

08/26/2022

curt K.

They did a great job. Installers were professional and on time. Finished product looks great

Description of Work
Roof and Sunlight

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 08/26/2022

08/06/2022

JEANNINE C.

I am so happy with my new roof installed by A Custom To, LLC. Keith Schmidt, Renee, and everyone else I met in connection with the project was pleasant, professional, and efficient. Communication was easy. The price was competitive. The roof and clean up were completed on time. Keith provided A Custom To's license numbers and certificates with my quote as a normal business practice. I didn't have to ask for them. As a bonus, because A Custom To is certified to install Owens Corning (as well as GAF) roofing, I was able the light reflective amber color shingles I really wanted. A color many other contractors don't have access to. The amber looks great and I couldn't be more pleased!

Description of Work
New Roof (home and garage)

Work Completed On 08/02/2022

07/20/2022

Dave K.

Process was smooth through out. Keith answered all questions during quote process and job progressed on time and as promised. Communication was prompt and helpful as well- great company to work with.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 11/09/2021

07/08/2022

Catherine M B.

Keith, Renee and the entire team at A Custom To did an awesome job with my roofing project. They were very professional from start to finish, the crew worked very hard, they were respectful of the property and did a great job on the clean up. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing to have a roofing project completed. Thank you to the entire team! ~Cathy Brown

Description of Work
Roofing, gutters and skylight installation.

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

05/05/2022

Clarey W.

An excellent company to work with. Everything from obtaining a quote to job completion was professional. Everyone was extremely efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. The work was immaculate and completed quickly. A thorough cleanup was done and even my newly blossomed daffodils were untouched amidst the hubbub. Overall a great experience. I would not hesitate to refer them or to use them again.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

Review for A Custom To LLC - 1640 S 83rd St, Milwaukee, WI - 39722360

Thank you for the great review and pictures. We look forward to working with you again.

05/05/2022

Mary S.

Great… each crew was responsible, knowledgeable, hardworking, and detail oriented. The garage looks great and the gutters function properly. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Soffit/fascia replacement and wrapped with aluminum and gutters added to garage.

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

Review for A Custom To LLC - 1640 S 83rd St, Milwaukee, WI - 39723350

04/23/2022

Laura M.

Friendly service and work was done on time at reasonable price. Would use again.

Description of Work
Roof repair work

Category decks

Work Completed On 04/23/2022

04/01/2022

Tyler G.

The crew showed up ready to work. Everything was organized and done efficiently. My home and garage were completed in one day and the crew cleaned up everything in my yard and my neighbors. Price was spot on with my quote and the company was very easy to get ahold of, and communicate with. I am very happy with the work and will use them again for any other needs.

Description of Work
Complete tear off and new shingle

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

03/16/2022

Trent P.

Excellent! I have had previous positive experiences with A Custom To and will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Roof repair from storm damage

Work Completed On 02/15/2022

01/26/2022

Gregory S.

Excellent job. They are professional and take pride in their work. I have used them for roofing work in the past and they continue to provide the service expected.

Description of Work
Trim on gable of house after wind storm

Category siding

Work Completed On 01/21/2022

01/21/2022

Dennis L.

Great, the workers where professional, and respectful. Aware of our mask needs when speaking to us. Office staff kept us appraised of times and schedules.

Description of Work
aluminum trim on windows around garage door, flashing for a roof leak.

Category roofing, water damage restoration, replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/12/2022

01/03/2022

John P.

Chad did a great job and was there on time and cleaned everything up.

Description of Work
They came out and repaired/reattached the siding, corner of the house siding, reattached the downspout and caulked the siding for a finished look and sealed to the elements. They did not do the original work. I wish they had. It would have saved me the problem!

Category siding

Work Completed On 12/09/2021

12/04/2021

Bryan B.

Excellent, timely communication and completion of project. Will work with again when the time arises. Thanks!

Description of Work
Replace roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

10/20/2021

Monica P.

Great value and work performed! They beat all other estimates with the same brand of shingles. They also replaced my chimney cap. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Roof tear off and shingle

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

Thank you for the review and we look forward to working with you again.

10/17/2021

JANICE G.

All jobs were done expertly, on time and reasonably priced. I will continue to use this company in the future! Very Satisfied!

Description of Work
I've had a new roof, new attic insulation, gutters and repairs done to the roof after damage from a fallen limb done by this company in the last 15 years.

Category gutter repair, insulation, roofing, chimney caps

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

Thank you for the review and we look forward to working with you again.

10/13/2021

Barbara M.

The crew from A Custom To, LLC (ACT) did a terrific job! ACT has done roof work on my house for more than 10 years. In addition, ACT cleans my gutters every year. The crew does very professional work. The cost was very fair. The company is a member of NARI, which is a testament to the company's consistently high quality of workmanship. I highly recommend ACT for any type of roof and gutter work.

Description of Work
repair chimney flashing and install a new attic ventilation system on the roof

Category roofing, chimney repair