It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Yakima, WA
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Yakima
- Overhead Door Company of YakimaGarage Door would not open past 4 inches from the ground. Called the "Top rated" Dependable Doors company....no response after 24 hours. Called Overhead Door. Immediate response, scheduled first thing the next day. Tom called this morning said he was at another job and would be heading our way asap. 30 minutes later he showed up. Found the problem right away. Suggested upgraded, better quality springs to handle the 200+ lb. garage door. Did the install in less than an hour. Very friendly, and professional. He did not peel out of my steep gravel driveway like so many other contractors. I would not hesitate to call them or refer them to anyone else needing their services. To think that I would have missed out on "good service" had I called the other company back....but why? They didn't even have the courtesy to return my message. Their loss, my gain, we can all be better informed consumers
- DEPENDABLE LADDER & GARAGE DOORReturned my call promptly and came the same day early in the day. Retuned later that evening with parts to complete the entire job.
- DEPENDABLE LADDER & GARAGE DOORCalled them first thing in the morning and they came within the hour. Figured out the problem and clearly explained the cost and the work to be performed. The company now goes by the name of Dependable Garage Door Systems.
- Dun - Rite Doors LLCGreat repair experience.. Men courteous, punctual and repaired doors quickly and at a reasonable cost. Would definitely use them again.
- Overhead Door Company of YakimaI always use them. They get right out and do the job quickly. Their price is reasonable.
- DEPENDABLE LADDER & GARAGE DOORGarage door cable broke in freezing weather. Unable to close door. I Called Dependable very anxious to get help as quickly as possible so that our water softener (in the garage) didn't freeze. A repairman was here within an hour. He replaced the cable for a very reasonable price.
- DEPENDABLE LADDER & GARAGE DOORI could not get my garage door to close with the remote, and it appeared it was a problem with the opener itself. The repairman came very quickly - within the hour! The worker was also very professional and courteous. All that was really needed was for the remote to be reset (I had changed the batteries in an attempt to fix the problem myself), and one of the sensors had become unplugged. To be fair, I was informed when I made the appt that the service call would be a $80., but since it only took him 5 - 6 minutes to remedy these things, I was still a little disappointed to be billed the full amount. I will definitely check out easier fixes like resetting, and checking connections in the future, but if any genuine repairs are needed I would not hesitate to call this company
- DEPENDABLE LADDER & GARAGE DOORPete arrived when predicted (actually, slightly earlier - after calling to alert me). I described the problem & he confirmed (by testing it) that the spring mechanism was not working. He described two options (both about the same price - one requiring two weeks delivery of a part). I chose the option of replacing it that afternoon. He left to get the parts & fabricate what he needed. He was soon back dismantling the old mechanism and replacing it. Before I knew it, he was done. After a slight adjustment to the safety mechanism (it had gotten knocked slightly out of kilter), it worked and still works excellently. The price was very competitive to others that I've seen and the service was excellent. He also pointed out things I should watch for in the old automatic garage door opener and what needed to be done to fix it when that arrives. We''ll be calling Dependable when needed. Highly recommend them
- DEPENDABLE LADDER & GARAGE DOORI have known Bryce for a number of years and I think he has been in business there as long as I've known him. I was involved in a scrap metal recycling project that he organized as a fundraiser a number of years ago.
- DEPENDABLE LADDER & GARAGE DOORI called Dependable Ladder and Garage Door after calling Overhead Door in Yakima. Overhead scheduled my service call for Tuesday next week. I then called Dependable Land G to see if they could send someone out sooner. When you call the Dependable Land G number, the person answering can't make appointments but she took my information and someone called me within 20 minutes and a service person was at my house within 30 minutes of the return phone call. A couple hours later they returned with parts and fixed the broked springs. They were quick and efficient. I'm glad to have my garage door back. The only drawback was that I had to call them to find out what the plan of action was since I wasn't home when they came by for the initial service call. I was going to meet them at my house but was too late but didn't realize it. I waited for about 1/2 hour after I got home to call them again to find out if they were still coming - and that's when I found they had already came. It would have been nice to get a call after they left to tell me about their plan of action
Garage Door Companies in Yakima
- Business Description:Hello, we offer; Service, Maintenance, Repair and Instalation. Alot of the competitors are big comapnies that charge big prices. We are a honest owner operated small business, that is able to offer small prices. I've been in the business for more than 20-years.Recent Review:They came out immediately, on a Friday night. Assessed the issue and scheduled for first thing the next day to do repairs. On time, great work, very friendly and knowledgeable. Had to order a support bar and came back on Monday, a holiday and got it done very quickly. I would highly recommend them!! 5 stars ***** :Shirley S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Custom Classics is a general contracting company. we specialize to homeowners and business owners alike. NO matter how big or small we do it all... we offer the highest quality of service and reliability. SO don't be discouraged if you have small projects or repairs it is all the same to us
- Business Description:We are an established company and have been in business of insurance claim restoration for over 20 years. We are a preferred contractor with several insurance companies using the contractors Xactimate program. We have 24hr a day emergency service, and our service area is from the Pass to Grandview
- Business Description:TPI Construction is a full service General construction contractor, specializing in insurance restoration and remodeling, We were established in 2005 and have gained the reputation of being on of the top remodeling contractors in the valley, receiving several awards such as Remodeler of the year. We are committed to servicing our clients, and taking on new happy clients. If you have any type of project give us a call if it is not something that we do we will try to direct you into the right d..
- Recent Review:i was quickly helped when i brought the car. they expected to finish the car in 45 minutes, and the car was ready earlier than expected. i had been shopping and when i retuned the car was ready. the total cost was less than i expected-either they applied a $10 coupon or a sale was on. <br /PAM P.
- Business Description:I work with my clients to provide a management buffer between them and their needs. I'm available 24 hours a day as needed for emergencies and consultation. All requests are quoted an estimate and work is started asap. I am able to get about anything done and have the most knowledgable and competant associates to bring you quality solutions. I work with you to make sure you have coverd all of your options and are making an educated decision to minimize any adverse repercushions. I do all work..
- Business Description:Overhead Garage Doors and Openers
- Recent Review:Great. Prompt, polite. Door now works fine.Lorraine T.
- Business Description:Sales and service of all makes/models of garage doors, door operators Sales and repair of commercial high-speed fabric and coiling steel doors 10 employeesRecent Review:Garage Door would not open past 4 inches from the ground. Called the "Top rated" Dependable Doors company....no response after 24 hours. Called Overhead Door. Immediate response, scheduled first thing the next day. Tom called this morning said he was at another job and would be heading our way asap. 30 minutes later he showed up. Found the problem right away. Suggested upgraded, better quality springs to handle the 200+ lb. garage door. Did the install in less than an hour. Very friendly, and professional. He did not peel out of my steep gravel driveway like so many other contractors. I would not hesitate to call them or refer them to anyone else needing their services. To think that I would have missed out on "good service" had I called the other company back....but why? They didn't even have the courtesy to return my message. Their loss, my gain, we can all be better informed consumersjames a.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- Union Gap
- White Swan
- Desert Aire
- Cle Elum
- South Cle Elum
garage door companies in Yakima
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- custom classics505 N Railroad Ave
- custom classics
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- MOLLETT CONSTRUCTION CO INC8909 SUMMITVIEW AVE
- MOLLETT CONSTRUCTION CO INC
- Overhead Door Company of Yakima1900 Englewood Ave
- Overhead Door Company of Yakima
- Roy's Lock & Door14150 Rutherford Rd
- Roy's Lock & Door