Alive Electric, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

PO box 1155

Duvall, WA 98019

Residential Electrician with 15 years experience. We work with homeowners and general contractors....

11/08/2021

Bob S.

I want to give a HUGE shout-out to Paul and⚡️Alive Electric!⚡️ He’s been working on several projects for me. I can generally do most 110 work, but this involved 220 (whole home generator, outlet relocation) and 110 (dedicated circuits, wiring, exterior outlets). Rather than have him just do the 220, I gave him the entire list. He even suggested a more efficient solution to one task, and it worked out brilliantly. He’s professional, courteous, prompt, and knows what he’s doing. I could not be happier. Alive Electric has earned both my trust, and my business. I’ll highly recommend this company to anyone looking for anything electric.

Description of Work
Electrical Projects Done Right!

Category electrician,generator service

03/30/2021

RHONDA M.

I had 10-15 different electrical items, some problems to track down, and some general house complaints. They helped me to remove the bad electrical outlets, change light switches, removed old alarm and electrical systems, tracked down pathways for automatic lights, fixed lighting on the exterior, rewired my garage lighting to LED. There's more but right now I just can't remember it all. Every question was met with thorough information, diligent research and options for how to handle the problems and what to replace with.

Description of Work
Various Household Electric

Category electrician,lighting,home security systems,ceiling fans

03/26/2021

Wendy K.

Derek was a real problem solver, helped me save money by ordering some materials (acted as consultant so I ordered the right things), he came back as needed and was always prompt and professional. Would hire Alive Electric again without hesitation!

Description of Work
Many many smaller issues that added up to lots of work.

03/04/2021

Lorna D.

I was very impressed with Derek's persistence in the face of a wiring challenge that was inherent in the initial wiring for my house. I had even conceded at one point that he had found a 'good enough' solution, but 'good enough' wasn't good enough for him. The problem involved four switches impacting one fixture on the outside of a shop building - one in the shop and three in my house. They hadn't worked correctly in the ten years I've lived here! And now they do. Derek did this work a month ago and I'm still reveling in having switches that actually do what they are supposed to do. Installing the light fixture in the shop interior was standard electrician work and well executed. Additionally, Derek noted an exterior light that should have been motion sensitive and wasn't (I had no idea). He tweaked that and it's working properly now, too. I am planning to use Alive Electric again soon for additional work. I have confidence in Derek's ability to understand and resolve issues.

Description of Work
Installation of shop ceiling light and correction of switch problems

01/23/2021

KIT C.

Light switch wiring was unclear so hired Alive Electric to do the job. They were prompt and got the job done quickly and professionally. I will hire them again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Install two light switches

11/24/2020

Javier L.

I was provided with a very detailed assessment of the situation, multiple solutions, and a resolution in a very timeline manner and with high professionalism.

Description of Work
Troubleshooted and repaired septic circuit tripping

11/23/2020

Edna H.

Alive Electric did an amazing job with the electrical work we needed done. They placed a new outlet in our pantry and master bedroom closet and made a new light fixture for bathroom. They were very professional, reasonably priced, quick and excellent work. Would 100% recommend and have already sent friends their contact info for a quality electrician.

Description of Work
New outlet in master bedroom closet and pantry. New bathroom light fixture.

11/18/2020

Kimberly L.

Very happy with the work performed.

Description of Work
Replaced lighting, installed more lighting and outlets as well as dimmers, wired shed

11/07/2020

cheryl M.

Derek is always kind, professional, efficient, and fair. I have been hiring him for electrical work in my home since I purchased it almost 7 years ago. I have never used another company; why would I? I would recommend Alive Electric to anyone; in fact, my daughter and mother in law have also used this company and wouldn't hesitate to do so again!

Description of Work
Recent outdoor electrical unit and many other jobs over the past several years

11/07/2020

Roy Z.

Went well. They are attentive and professional and provided the information I needed to make the right decision reconfiguring breakers in case of power outage.

Description of Work
Review generator transfer switch and breakers; install new outlet

10/23/2020

John B.

Outstanding. Cheerful and positive. Professional in their approach. Worked quickly, steadily and efficiently. Shared options/opinions generously and Derek was not afraid to provide suggestions and advice. Always on time and always with a mind to minimize costs. Fee rate was more than reasonable. Responsiveness grade is not a hit in that they are a small business and apparently VERY busy and in great demand. Took care with cleanliness inside my house and cleaned up well after all work. Fulfilled my hopes and surpassed all my expectations.

Description of Work
Repair of a faulty circuit; rewiring circuits and switches to make them more practically useful and functional; installation of external motion sensor/safety lights; rewiring an insufficient fluorescent light system in my garage and replacing lights fixtures with an energy saving and much improved lighting system.

10/23/2020

Pedro L.

Outstanding work and fair priced. Will hire again even though the wait time can be long (I got lucky this time and a spot opened up sooner than expected).

Description of Work
Add NEMA 14-50 outlet in garage for EV charger

03/27/2020

Lance W.

no hitches, excellent workmanship, enjoyable personalities, polite,

Description of Work
installed Ethernet cable

03/12/2020

Dorothy H.

Perfect! Great communication, professional and friendly..

Description of Work
Outlet for hot tub installed.

02/25/2020

Janet B.

Derek and was very professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Added 2 new sconces on new switch; added new floor outlet in living room; reinstalled loose box on kitchen island.

02/13/2020

DeVere D.

This is the fourth time I've used this company and as always the service was excellent. They gave me a time window and arrived right on time. The install was professionally done and the installer not only checked the electrical install but also waited for me to bring my car in to verify I was getting what I expected from the install. I have had nothing but great experiences working with this team and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Install of 240v power to support electric vehicle

01/21/2020

David D.

Went great. Very professional. Worked efficiently and charged less than the original quote. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Hot tub electrical

01/15/2020

Scot P.

Derek and his assistant were able to come by several days earlier than anticipated, were punctual, professional, knowledgeable, and personable. Their rate was reasonable. I intend to use them for all future electrician needs.

Description of Work
Consultation for new home electrical system and generator

01/07/2020

Kathy T.

The work was done within an hour, mess cleaned up and we were very pleased...we like to support local, small businesses. We are hiring Dereck again to replace the fan in our master bathroom.

Description of Work
Dereck and his assistant put in a new light switch to enable us to turn on and off undercabinet puck lights in our den, and fixed an outlet that was not installed properly by the original builder.

10/19/2019

Scott H.

Derek is by far the best contractor I've ever worked with. He's incredibly personable, easy going, listens to everything you say and ask for, and makes helpful suggestions to save you money. What more could you ask for?! I'll tell you. He's amazing with children, families, pets, you name it. He's patient and can work with any personality type (my wife's favorite co tractor as well), and works so hard to save you money. I know I said that already, but he saved us a bunch of money through helpful suggestions and quick and efficient work. Then the topper. He even lety shy 4-year old help him drill the holes in Mommy's new kitchen cabinets for the outlets. Boy did that go over well. Then, he grabbed a piece of scrap cardboard and whipped together a quick fort for my son to play in. I can't say enough about all the wonderful things he has done for our project and our family. And yeah, we did a big remodel, new panels, dozens of new electrical runs, more than 50 can lights and large fixtures. He nailed it all, on time, on budget, and with a smile. Call now and book him now for next year. You know you'll need something.

Description of Work
Full house remodel

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

09/29/2019

Richard H.

We had recently experienced problems with the two garage door lights and a middle motion sensor light that had been miswired causing one light to flash on and off repeatedly and sometimes the two side lights did not work. Derek found the problem and rewired it have it work properly and according to code. He took the full hour to fix the problem so our cost with the minimum for a service call.

Description of Work
The front lights were not working right because of some mystery wiring.

07/22/2019

Ken R.

Great work. Looks very nice. Works perfectly.

Description of Work
Installing a Tesla Wall Connector

07/22/2019

Arantxa A.

It went great. They were very well organized from beginning to end. They gave us a quote that they stuck to. They prepared the job ahead of time by asking for the foyer measurements and photos of the space to make sure the ladders would fit. They arrived on time, were pleasant to work with and after the installation the new chandelier looked great. Note that the new chandelier was not particularly easy to install. It had 6 different cables roughly 10ft long, and each had to be accurately set to the right length so the chandelier would be balanced.

Description of Work
Replace a chandelier in a 2-story foyer (20 ft high)

Category lighting

06/30/2019

Sriram N.

Derek and Jeff did a great job installing the EV charger in my garage.

Description of Work
install ev charger

05/02/2019

Carolyn W.

Of course, it was the 4th of July weekend,, but he emailed promptly and asked for photos, and gave advice. Bright and early Monday morning, he and his assistant were here! It turned out to be an easy fix for them, and all was well, as it always is after he does work for me!

Description of Work
Investigate and repair a landscape light that sheared off its base and toppled over.

Full Service Electric, LLC

***Please direct all requests to our website at http://www.fseseattle.com/contact-us.html and fill out the contact form. Due to the high volume of requests we are currently receiving, we are only able to address requests that come through our website at this time.*** 27 years experience. Old home rewiring specialists.Owner / Technician. Expert Installation, Troubleshooting & Repair. Honest & Upfront With Regards to Price, Work Required & Schedule.

Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air

As a provider of essential services here in the Puget Sound Region, Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air remains open to serve you. To ensure the safety of our customers our technicians' health is monitored closely and we are following the highest safety recommendations, including the use of masks and protective gloves. The health and wellness of our customers and employees will always come first. We are here for you! Seatown provides Electrical, Plumbing, Heating, and A/C services in the Greater Puget Sound region, concentrating in King and Snohomish county. With our customer satisfaction guarantee, you can rest assured that your system will outlast industry standards, providing safety, and comfort for your home, for many years to come. You will never have to search for a new electrical, plumbing or heating and air contractor again. That is our promise. Seatown continues to lead Angie's List, with overall "A" reviews, by serving one customer at a time and giving top-notch service. We hope to build long-lasting customer relationships, throughout Washington State. Our world-class technicians will show up to your door in clean uniforms, with visible ID and state certification, trained to over-exceed your expectations, and never leaving a mess behind. We are Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating And Air, Washington's all in one contractor.

Offers by Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air on Angi
    Titan Inspection Services

$350 Flat Rate Full Home Inspections (Any Size Home)(Condos are only $300 Bucks) We've earned over 900+ 5 Star Reviews to date and counting. We can do Sewer Scopes as well. We provide a Full Color Report with over 200+ Pictures included in the report. We go into the attic and crawlspaces and can drone even the steepest and highest roofs. We are here to HELP you, not just perform some boilerplate Home Inspection. Tell us how we can help and we can adjust to your needs, no prob. We also use Thermal Imaging cameras and check for Mold and Asbestos, etc. (Small trip fee if we need to drive over 50 miles, but we'll come to you, no prob)

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Alive Electric offers a range of service and experience. From hanging a chandelier, septic electrical issues, to roughing in and trimming out a new build. Also, specialize in audio/visual, landscape lighting, wiring for generators and much more. Kitchen & bath remodels.