Hall Construction and Remodel LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2012

HALLCCR896QP

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

P.O. Box 1710

Deer Park, WA 99006

Hall Construction and Remodel LLC is a Licensed, Bonded and Insured General Contracting company, able to take on any new or remodel residential project. I have twelve years of construction experience and I like to do as much of the actual work myself, but on bigger projects I subcontractors that I have known and worked with for years. My billing procedures are very simple. I do not take money upfront unless there are special order items needed for your project. I do not expect to be paid for any work not completed and only when work is 100% and customer is satisfied will and final bill be submitted. At this time I do not offer any financing options....

garage building (6)home remodeling (2)siding companies (2)door installation (1)woodworking (1)roof snow removal (1)decks & porches (1)interior painting (2)house painting (2)pressure washing (2)

03/11/2016

Description of Work
Lp siding and deck framing. Hall construction did a nice job and was very professional. There were a few things, some caulk spots, etc. that were missed, but that was something that was easier for me to just wrap up versus trying to get them out there. I think if I had mentioned it they probably would have come out and handled them. Overall I was very happy with them Nd would recommend them and I would use them again with hesitation. Additionally, there were some things missed by the previous contractor who framed the project and Micah let me know what things needed to be addressed and did them at a very affordable rate.

Category remodeling,siding,garage builders,house painters

Work Completed On 07/07/2015

10/25/2014

Micah, repaired our roof and other damage from 2 trees falling on our house in a wind storm. They replace 9 truss's and re-roofed the area damage,repaired the gas vent, soffits, decks, and insulation.

Description of Work
Repair roof from wind storm. very professional, clean cut workers. Highest recomendation!

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 10/10/2014

Thank you [member name removed]. I appreciate the business and the time you took to write a review of what we did for you. I hope the next time you need some work done it will be more positive than tree damage. Micah J. Hall

10/23/2014

Job was bid and quality work preformed at the cost estimated! No surprises-

Description of Work
We had a huge windstorm that broke off some tall trees that crashed into our livingroom. Micah, and his crew cut them out, and cleaned up the debris. I than had him general the re-construction of the roof after replacing 9 Truss's. His crew was the best, On Time, clean and respectful, Excellent work. They get my highest recomendation.

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 10/15/2014

02/07/2014

Micah Hall and crew provided competent results and remained professional and conscientious throughout the three-week project. He listened to my directions and provided options that met or exceeded my expectations. I will hire him again.

Description of Work
Hall Construction remodel three bathrooms, painted, tiled, replaced fixtures and converted a large room into and bedroom/office. Excellent results within budget. Professional performance that conformed to my project intent.

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/17/2014

11/15/2013

The contractor did an excellent job. The work was well done, and the area was left picked up and cleaner than it was before they arrived. We would definitely use Hall Construction again.

Description of Work
Hall Construction resided our chimney.

Category siding,garage builders

Work Completed On 11/14/2013

04/29/2013

It went great. Jerry showed up, as scheduled and prioritized jobs to fit with the ever changing spring weather! What would have taken me at least a month of procrastination, Jerry had finished in two days. Since he has so many building and finishing skills, I think I will have him do some remodeling next!

Description of Work
A laundry list of house "sprucing" for springtime! Things that I needed help with....pressure washing garage and house, exterior painting, interior painting, cabinet refinishing (some) carpentry work (finish work, baseboards). Not much of any of the items, but enough to leave me needing a professional who is skilled in all aspects.

Category pressure washing,garage builders,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/17/2013

11/06/2012

The project went very well over all....

Description of Work
Hall Construction Built a custom speak easy type door between our house and our Garage that is better than anything you can buy at a door supplier and he custom fit it to our log over post/walk through. Mr. Hall also re finished our log siding, deck, rail and lattice from the ground up and without us knowing he was repairing damaged boards and cracked board and re-screwing the decking in so that the deck and house have an almost New more solid Feel to them. The deck and rail are more solid than when we bought the home 7 years ago. He pressure washed the fence, repaired and re stained it all from top to bottom too. Hall Construction was very fast and very professional at each step in the process. Best of all he came in on budget and the place was cleaner when he was done than when he came. Hall Construction was a pleasure to deal with and I will be calling them to work for me again in the future. Sincerely, Dana M. Wenzel Elk Washington

Category decks,remodeling,pressure washing,garage builders,roof snow removal,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 08/15/2012

Hall Construction and Remodel LLC can take on any residential construction project whether you are building a new home or remodeling your current one. Some projects I am able to do are replacing doors and windows, updating siding and exterior home coverings, and remodeling any room of your home. Also custom carpentry work is offered such as custom doors(interior or exterior), custom fences, pergolas and new designs. Concrete work offered big or small; patios sidewalks and drive ways.

No landscaping services