Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Windsor, VT
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Windsor
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair IncRich gave me very important critical information over the phone to allow me to make a decision. He did not want renumeration. He gave me expert advice and a method to proceed. I learned about my concrete block basement and the reasons for the leaking. I can now approach the company that originally helped with the new construction for their help
- Chimney Savers Builders IncFran, Bobby and Marcus were professionals, always courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, and hard working. Rebuilding a chimney is not inexpensive, however after all is said and done I would hire Chimney Savers again, as a matter of fact, I have for my 2018 chimney cleaning. The only important drawback for using Chimney Savers is that they are booked months ahead; so plan early
- Chimney Savers Builders IncIn all three situations I've been highly satisfied with their work. While Chimney Savers may not be the lowest-priced service provider, when you are literally "playing with fire" you don't want to cut corners. My experience is that Chimney Savers are professional, polite, and they do what they say they will do. I will not hesitate to use them again. I have had positive experiences with Gene, Paul, and Fran
- Ceaser Chimney ServicePrompt arrival; knowledgeable and professional service -- at a reasonable price. I want to also especially note and commend the professionalism and helpfulness of Jill, who scheduled our appointment, coordinated the service, and telephoned me a day ahead with a reminder call. Jill was my first contact with the company, and because of her I chose to use Ceaser's. Extremely pleased with the professionalism and service. I would recommend Ceaser's without reservation
- Chimney Savers Builders IncMy chimney was 30 years old and disintegrating. These guys are first rate all the way. They built a professional scaffold on my roof and completely replaced my chimney, added a chimney cap, and installed a clean out door in my basement. Everything was very professional and done to the highest standard
- Chimney Savers Builders IncCrew of 4 showed up at about 8:30 AM on designated day and we discussed the work to be done. Lead mason said it would be done by the end of the day, and it was. Very professional job, and the bill was exactly as given in the initial estimate. I had personally built the chimney years ago and never liked the way it looked as it emerged from the roof line, and it was in need of re-pointing, I explored the possibility of having it redone by a professional mason. When the estimate came in considerably less than what I anticipated, plus the good reviews of this business, I decided to do it and I have no regrets. I would recommend them to anyone
- Chimney Savers Builders IncPaul was a pleasure to work with and Gene seems to stand behind his company. But in their own words, they did not deliver the service they are known for. We had two chimney's rebuilt from the roofline up, lined and capped. The main issue we ran into was with the reduction in size of one chimney to match the other chimney. The reduced chimney was not properly taken below the roofline, which resulted in a large glob of brick and mortar mounded above the roofline where the chimney stepped in. Because this mass was covered up with flashing, we didn't realize it was there and we only discovered it because we had previously asked our contractor to inspect the Chimney work once it was complete. The contractor informed us the glob protruding above our roofline would put the workmanship of our upcoming new standing seam roof at risk. We reported the issue to Chimney Saver's and Gene, the owner, did promptly appear onsite the same day we reported the problem. He agreed it was not done right and said they would be back the following Monday to tear it down and rebuild it from the roofline up. I felt relieved to not have to defend the fact it was not done right and felt very good because we were going to get what we expected in the first place...a cleanly rebuilt chimney from the roofline up. On Monday, after he spent a little time on the roof, Gene informed me they were not going to tear it down but would perform a patch job instead with a 16 yr. rather than 8 yr. guarantee on the workmanship. I didn't know whether to agree as I don't know the first thing about chimney patch jobs and he was asking me to trust in a company who had not done the job right the first time. This made me very uncomfortable and I regret not saying so at that very moment but it was just me without my husband or the contractor by my side. Instead, I had the city inspector climb up and approve the workaround. The inspector seemed to say it should be okay but I suppose only time will tell. I would also note a few other things. The intitial crew left a small wet pool of mortar in my driveway, mortar chunks in my lawn and small bits of brick and mortar rubble on my flat porch roof and sidewalk after they wrapped up the job the first time around. I reported this to Paul and they came out a few days later and cleaned up the area. My contractor also told me the owner had the crew correct something that wasn't right with the cap on the 'okay' chimney. In the end, I am happy with the responsiveness by the owner but less than satisfied with the quality of work. I realize we may have simply had a bad draw in crews but this is not to be expected at their price point. I selected Chimney Saver's because of their A+++ reviews all over Google and Angie's List AND because they are one of the (if not thee) most expensive chimney companies in the area. There is a saying that you get what you pay for - I thought I was going to get the very best. I was wrong. I wish our experience had matched our expectations and that of other reviewer's. Unfortunately, that is not the case. I have to agree with our city inspector who said the work was not even sub-par and our contractor who described the pointing and flashing as extremely sloppy (the roofing company did their best to smooth the flashing but it still has a very 'beat up' appearance). Lastly, don't expect any kind of a discount for your troubles. The cost I shared is what we paid and equals the original estimate. It also does not include the 3+ hours we paid our contractor to inspect/consult on the chimney problem. Sadly, the latter was the only thing I feel we did right and was worth every penny
- Old Goat MasonryIn the Spring of 2012, we contracted with another mason to replace the chimney to our house. That mason tore down the original chimney which was in very poor condition and built the basic fireplace and basic structure. Everything was going along fine, but then he just stopped coming and despite numerous attempts to contact him, he never returned to complete the job. We were never able to get in touch with him and can only assume he is no longer in business. At the suggestion of an acquaintance, we then contacted the owner of Old Goat Masonry, Alfred Dedam, who, after inspecting the work that had been done agreed to complete the fireplace and the exterior stone work. Alfred did a great job on both the fireplace surrond and hearth. His work on the exterior was, in my opinion, superb. Not only did his skills as a mason really shine, but at his insistance, did the work in the dead of winter. Using a technique he learned while doing masonry work in the Rockies during a previous winter, he enclosed the scaffolding in tarpolins and had a large space heater providing heat. At times he actually worked in just a tee-shirt and Vermont in January isn't known to be tee-shirt weather! By early Spring, Alfred had completed the project except for sealing the exterior of the chimney which he said would have to wait until the weather got warmer. That was in March, 2013. Again, despite numerous telephone calls, we haven't seen or heard from Alfred since. I could understand both masons abandoning us if we were difficult customers to work for. If anything, we were extreme in the opposite. My wife went out of her way to provide both masons with water and lemonade in the summer and hot drinks and soup in the winter. She even made lunch for them many times and in Alfred's case, gave he and wife a baby blanket when their firstborn child arrived ! Although Alred's work was supurb, I cannot recommend him to potential customers. To leave us in lerch like he did was too unprofessional to allow me give him a rating of F in that area
- GOLDEN LION CHIMNEY SVCIt went alright until he gave me the bill. The last service company that was here to install the stove and liner and do diagnostics charged @25 p/h and that seems to be the going rate for this kind of service in the Upper Valley.
Masonry Contractors in Windsor
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: email@example.com. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak freeTANYA L.
- Business Description:Chimney Savers, a family owned and operated business, has been servicing Vermont and New Hampshire since 1989. We have built a strong reputation by offering honest advice. When giving an estimate or performing an inspection, our main goal is to keep you and your family safe. Our professional staff of chimney technicians has the ability to do just that by being certified and knowledgeable about all aspects of heating and venting systems, . We will never scare you into using our services. Inste..Recent Review:Very well. It was thorough, well explained. I will hire Chimney Savers to conduct needed modifications and future inspections.JEFF J.
- Business Description:We Have a Team of Professional Craftsmen to Handle Any Job - Whether it's Painting, Carpentry, or Masonry, HOME Partners Can Help. HOME Partners is dedicated to providing the highest quality home improvement and maintenance services possible at a fair and reasonable price. From our initial, no-pressure consultation and free estimate - right through to the final inspection at the end of your job - we are committed to providing you with an excellent experience, and a 100% satisfaction guaranteeRecent Review:Recently we had three double windows replaced by Home Partners. The carpenters did a good job but there was a major problem with the project manager. He ordered the wrong size windows, that he himself measured, and instead of replacement windows ordered new construction windows. This resulted in increased costs to us for reframing and for having to replace the custom shades that no longer fit. Just a very bad and costly experience. While they claim 100% satisfaction guaranteed, they were not willing to assume any responsibility for an incompetent project manger. Would not recommend and will never even consider againGregory T.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:America's Basement Contractor is your source for basement waterproofing, foundation repair and mold removal in the Pennsylvania and Eastern Ohio. The most important part of your home's structure is it's foundation. Don't let water and mold destroy your home. Stop the destruction early and save money from future destruction with America's Basement Contractor. Toll free call 877-222-4023. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:The crew got it done in 2 days. They worked very hard and did a very good job.Christina U.
- Business Description:Cornerstone Land Management is a full service land and property management company. We are a one-stop-shop for anything to do with your residence or commercial building. We are fully insured. We never have a trip charge and always have free consultations. Angie's List customers will receive a free in depth consultation to include a digital rendering project layout, worth $150Recent Review:Mike from Cornerstone was available the evening that we called him for a consultation. He came back the next evening for a measurement and within 10 days, the patio was in and the grass around it was re-seeded. His crew was friendly, professional, and tidy. He stuck to our agreed-upon budget and went the extra mile to make sure the finished result looked great. He helped us pick up some large shrubs/trees for privacy and his crew even edged our flower bedsJessica P.
- Business Description:Our services provide free consultation on design, heat loads all the way through construction.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional contact name - Michael Mayo. Additional Email - email@example.com.Recent Review:Dealing with a rental property in New Hampshire. I am in New Jersey so chose WeatherCheck, LLC rated A+ by BBB. Communication process was very good, they offered me an additional 5 year installation warranty when couldn't make original frameBonnie C.
- Business Description:18 PLUS YRS IN BUSINESS. START TO FINISH HOME'S 100% SATISFACTION A+ RATING WITH BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU BBB.ORG WWW.CRV-CONSTRUCTION.COM +Recent Review:On 05/27/14 a deposit of $3500 was paid to CRV Construction (Jesse Laflam) to purchase materials to install insulation, drywall and do electrical work in my kitchen. On 06/16/14 a second payment of $1000 was made to CRV toward the same job for a total of $4500. After making all sorts of crazy excuses for months, CRV did not honor their contract and abandoned the job. On 10/09/14, after much negotiation, Jesse Laflam agreed to a new contract to finish the work by 10/30/14. No work was performed and he once again bailed. On Mr. Laflam's facebook pages, I could see he had made major personal purchases since 05/27/14 (a truck, smart phones, expensive tools) and has been working steadily in the local area on other customer's jobs. No materials were ever purchased for my home (drywall, insulation) and as of this date my kitchen is in the very same condition it was on 05/27/14. I am currently suing CRV / Laflam in small claims court. Do not hire this man, you may be very, very sorry if you do. Also goes by CRV Tree Service and other names. <br /Steven C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- White River Junction
masonry contractors in Windsor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Foothills constructionpo box 93
Warner, New Hampshire
- Foothills construction
- HOME Partners780 Hartford Ave
White River Junction, Vermont
- HOME Partners
- Ucan ContractingPO Box 81
- Ucan Contracting
- Vermont Handyman LLC352 Hillcrest Drive
- Vermont Handyman LLC
- Weathercheck LLCPO Box 255
Georges Mills, New Hampshire
- Weathercheck LLC