If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Stowe, VT
There are 3 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Stowe
- Alden PaintingThe painting went very well. John Alden did such a nice job on a neighbor's house that I hired him to repaint our Cape Cod style house. The pressure washing and application of stain (Benjamin Moore) were completed in good time, with high quality finish on siding and trim. They took good care of the surrounding garden while working and cleaned up well when done. All of the team were very pleasant to have around. Overall an excellent experience
- Alden PaintingBEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! John Alden, his son and his workers are A M A Z I N G!! We purchased our home six years ago. A really cool Stickley Bungalow, that was built in 1910 - a one story, somewhat 'rambling' (several additions, lots of angles), large home. With a lot of inside work to do, we concentrated our efforts - and our money, on this... leaving the exterior for 'another day'. Well, that day finally arrived and I went hunting on Angies List for a good painter. Instead, I found a GREAT PAINTER!! The exterior of our house was stained brown, actually, many differing shades of brown, as the various areas were no doubt done piecemeal over the years, by the original family who built and owned the home. Along with the solid brown stain, came lots and lots and lots of yellow trim. When I originally contacted John and he came by to check out the job and give me an estimate, I asked him to paint areas that needed it only... so, kind of like 3/4 of the house... sides and trim. As almost half faces away from the street and our side yard, I figured that I'd save some $$ by doing it this way. John gave me a very fair price for this original job, back in August, informing me that I'd be his final exterior customer of the season. He checked back often after this, making sure we were still set for the job and letting me know he planned to begin in late September. Unfortunately, Mother Nature had other plans - sending lots and lots of rain - tough painting weather. John persevered, beginning the job as soon as he could and worked like crazy to get it done! As he was nearing that time, and the portions he had completed looked SO GOOD, he offered to do the whole (John will smile if he reads this), 'kit and kaboodle'... for a very reasonable fee. All I can say is WOW! Our one hundred-eight year old house looks gorgeous... absolutely beautiful! So, to recap: John Alden is a great painter. He goes above and beyond... arriving early, staying late... keeping things tidy... no mess, no drips, just perfect. We are 200% satisfied with John's work, his work ethic and his attention to detail. We wish we'd done this sooner ... but are so happy that I found the BEST PAINTER in Southern Vermont, to do the job up right. To anyone looking for a painter, to do exterior - or interior painting - do yourself a favor and have John take a look. Trust me, you'll be glad that you did! Last - he power-washed the house prior to painting, and included a marble patio and stone steps that are located in the back of our house. Both areas now sparkle! I didn't even know it was possible to get both to look SO GOOD! John did this without being asked to do so, he's just that kind of guy! And, at my request, his son hoisted/set up a pair of storm windows for me, with a smile. Nice people. Really, nice people
- Alden PaintingThe work went quickly and as noted above it all turned out perfect. This house is a family house and I managed the work with Alden Painting remotely. This needed close communication and Mr. Alden regular sent me digital photos of the work and between these and phone calls we were able to make effective decisions and this saved me a couple long drives
- Ryc's PaintingVery well. He is very thorough and knowledgeable about preparing surfaces for paint, also about the different materials and paint to be used. He has worked for me for over 20 years as a sub-contractor when I was a general contractor, on my personal homes and for a B&Bthat I owned and operated for 10 years
- Total Home Services of VermontMark Frohman of Total Home Services is an absolute pleasure to work with -- intelligent, knowledgeable, energetic and most important RELIABLE as can be. From the usual home maintenance duties, to custom repairs and improvements, Mark can cover all your needs promptly and economically.
- Clean and RestoreJust wanted to share a great experience I had with Westley Carpenter, owner of Clean & Restore. He was highly recommended to me by Whitney at Down East Tile in Stowe. She stated that they had some flooding, and Westley cleaned and restored all the tile in the store that was damaged. I hired Westley to clean and restore 4 of my tile floors, and he also cleaned all my carpeted stairs. He did an outstanding job on everything. He stopped by and gave me an estimate, and was both professional, and very friendly. The fee was very reasonable, and my floors look new! His business number is 888-8529, and cell number is 498-4702
- Alden PaintingI hired him based on the reviews on Angie's List and his price, but that was a huge mistake. I think spending thousands for a job gives me the right to ask questions and get responses.
- Hodgkins PaintingWe had an agreement for our deck to be painted. He arrived in August to pressure wash our deck. During that week, he stated he was finishing up work with a neighbors house. He was suppose to come back the next day and begin painting our deck. He was behind on that project and wanted to postpone our deck. He put us off not just one day but two days when the weather was still very good for painting. I had told him the weather was not going to be good for the next day. He felt that it would be dry enough for painting. Although it only rained for about 2 hours that night the deck was still wet when he arrived with his crew on the third day. Then he proceeds to tell us that he did extra work for his neighbor, thought he would get compensated and did not. So for those 2 days he could have been working on our project.. He thought the decks would dry later in the day. and he promised he would come back to check on them. He never returned and he never returned our phone calls
- HOP PRESSURE CLEANINGGot pressure washer back and it was no change- I called and they said it was fine - and they said they said they tried it - couldn't have - it never worked down there - it has not worked for about a year! (machine is a year old) they were not willing to work it out with me - they were not very knowledgable about problem- will never go back and will never recommend them. Very bad service!! All about the sale
Pressure Washing Services in Stowe
- Business Description:Preferred Painting specializes in residential and commercial, exterior painting and interior painting. We also offer pressure washing services and light carpentry work. Our professional service company stands out by being more reliable and detail oriented. From the time we arrive on the job site we focus on keeping your home clean and tidy, by picking up any debris on the job siteRecent Review:Tim and his crew did an excellent job! I was very impressed with Tim’s professionalism and attention to detail. He made sure the job was done to our complete satisfaction. We will definitely be using his services in the future.Lisa A.
- Business Description:We are a professional, painting contracting company located in the Burlington and surrounding area. Our team provides top of the line painting services for residential, commercial, indoor and outdoor properties. We are fully insured, lead certified and have a strong attention to detail and quality work. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or for your free estimate. Thank you and have a great dayRecent Review:Beyond impressed! Sean and his team were kind, timely, clean, knowledgeable with product and encouraging the best for my families goal opposed to pressing an opinion based off of personal income.Bonnie C.
- Business Description:Pleasant Valley Painters is closed.Recent Review:Awesome--Dan completed all pieces of the big job efficiently and beautifully!CYNTHIA T.
- Business Description:In our fourth year we provide house and roof washing, pressure wash pool decks, do interior and exterior painting and cleaning and janitorial services as well as disinfects with an electrostatic sprayer. We are fully insured have workers compensation insurance and are members of Power Washers of North America and the International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association. We pressure wash in NH, MA and Vermont our other services are limited to Cheshire CountyRecent Review:Deep Cleaning and Disinfectingjoe H.
- Business Description:S.W. Dwyer Painting is an owner operated painting business that has over twenty years experience in residential and commercial painting. We do both exterior and interior work. New construction painting, interior/exterior re-paints, exterior deck staining, faux finishes, wall paper removal are just some of the services we provide. We are experts in using oil based paint products along with today's advanced acrylic finishes. We provide free estimates and have many local references
- Business Description:Fully insured, epa and emp lead certified, free estimates, referencesRecent Review:Ryan signed a contract, took deposit money, lied about ordering the materials, finally ordered part of what was needed, repeatedly failed to show up as promised, did spend three hours one time only, on some prep work, always responded to phone calls, text messages and emails, but never followed through on the assurances he offered in response, and failed to return as of this posting any of the deposit per our written and signed contractKathy O.
- Business Description:Our goal in every project is to reflect the vision of the client. We enjoy new challenges and are always ready to create something special for your project. Translating your project dreams into reality.Recent Review:unknownElise B.
- Business Description:UP TO 5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. DO NOT CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:Her coatings were able to handle the third floor, near death, corners for my queen bed to reach the third floor in an old brick building.Ruth O.
- Business Description:Ricky Parker LLC is a full service construction company. No job is too small, none too large. From a stairway to a deck, a deck to a house or a home built from foundation to roof, Ricky Parker Construction adheres to the exacting standards of its founder and General Manager. Any job the company undertakes Ricky Parker will be proud of, the client will be please with and the neighborhood will noticeRecent Review:I consider myself very lucky to have met Ricky and to have worked with him. Ricky was recommended to me by a family friend and I walked over to introduce myself at a house he was working on nearby. Smart move! Ricky is straightforward, friendly and honest. That last adjective.....honest, is so important when someone is working on your home. I am so pleased with the end results of Ricky's work. He is very professional and very careful and concise in all of his work. <br /> At one point during a bathroom renovation, Ricky discovered wood rot in the floor. He thoroughly investigated the problem rather than ignoring it and continuing with installation of the tile floor. Ricky reviewed this issue with me, showing me what he found from both inside and outside the house, providing options for courses of action . He was then able to incorporate extremely important repair into the bathroom renovation at a very reasonable cost, avoiding what could have been a dangerous situation and costly repair in the future. <br /> Ricky proved himself to be very trustworthy. In the initial stages of his work, I was present. Later, I would simply give him keys to the house and felt completely comfortable with him working when the family was away for sometimes weeks at a time. He always treated our home with great respect and respectfully limited the impact of his work on the cleanliness and accessibility to the rest of the house. <br /> I have highly recommended Ricky to neighbors and friends in the area. And there is no doubt that I will mainitain a strong relationship with him in the future. <br /Chip D.
- Business Description:Lawn mowing and snowplowing business. I do a lot with pools as well driveway repairs and tree service. If its outside I can do it.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- Hyde Park
pressure washers in Stowe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Clean and Restore2160 Mt Rd #6
- Clean and Restore
- Emil Property Maintenance 400 Puckerbrush West Rd
Hyde Park, Vermont
- Emil Property Maintenance
- get-er-done painting & handyman service20 railroad st apt 4
North Troy, Vermont
- get-er-done painting & handyman service
- JCR Restorations, LLC20 Owens CT
HAMPSTEAD, New Hampshire
- JCR Restorations, LLC
- O'C PAINTING709 PORTLAND STREET
Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
- O'C PAINTING
- S.W. Dwyer Painting P.O. Box 218
- S.W. Dwyer Painting
- THREE COWS PAINTING INCP.O. Box 492 16
- THREE COWS PAINTING INC
- Vermont Keep It Clean617 Comstock Road Suite 2
- Vermont Keep It Clean