A new shower can be one of the best additions you ever make to your home. Use this guide to learn how the final shower installation cost will vary depending on factors including the shower’s size, design, and where you’re installing it.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Pownal, VT
There are 9 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Pownal
- kaiser homes - the finishing companyWe could not be happier with The Finishing Company. Daniel is incredibly talented and diligent in delivering what we asked for and more
- Atlantic Stone Works IncIn a word, "fabulous." Complete large bathroom remodel with a walk-in knee wall only shower, new kitchen countertops in two homes, and small bathroom countertop. Very responsive, professional, and fair. I suspect the bad reviews are the result of very unreasonable clients. When we had a problem with tiles cracking in one bathroom, Mr. Fonseca had it immediately attended to. When we had sink crack (which was not his fault) he replaced in for free. When we moved to VT from NJ he drove with his crew six hours each way for the measurement and installation. Amazing
- Eckert Construction LLCAmazing! Chris and his crew did an amazing job with budget, quality, and managing the job. They are extremely organized and they do quality work. I plan on hiring them again for future houses and projects and maybe even new builds. Thank you Chris and your crew!
- Eckert Construction LLCThe jobs were performed on time and they have never had to come back for anything. They are professional yet friendly. Very comfortable with them in my house and in interacting with them. They are immaculate. Usually when they leave, the area that they are working in and the surrounding area is in better shape than when they arrived. I would highly recommend them and they are already coming back to replace some windows in my house
- Metropolitan Construction & Remodeling IncMetropolitan Construction finished off my basement during the past few months. I've used Dan for years on small things he's always done a great job! This job was a great experience! I liked Metro Construction and all the sub contractors involved (especially his plumbers!). The attention to detail was appreciated and the work was done in a clean and timely way. I'd recommend them to anyone who needs a good general contractor!
- Renaissance Man, LLCIn September of 2012 I hired a "contractor" to turn a 400sf shed into a pool house/guest house. This guy told me it would be a 6-8 week job. 8 1/2 months later and he had gone through $58,000 of the $60,000 agreed on price. I never met a guy with so many excuses. So I fired the guy and then decided to join Angie's List. That was the 2nd best $15 I ever spent. The best $15,000 I ever spent was hiring Thomas Koch to complete the project. I called him on a Monday and he met me on Tuesday to look at the job and give me a price. He told me he thought the job would take 8 days to complete. They started the following Monday and hit it hard with 2 guys doing construction, 3 electricians and 2 plumbers. The plumbers and 2 electricians were done after day 1. The other days he had 4 workers on the job and 1 electrician for most of it. These guys worked from 8:30am until 5-5:30pm. And true to Thomas' word, they were finished in 8 days. The work included: painting the entire interior and ceiling, installing blinds on 5 windows, tiling the huge shower stall and the other parts of the floor that was unfinished, installing a huge glass backsplash in the kitchen, painting kitchen cabinets and installing handles, building and installing a huge Murphy bed, multiple pot lights, repairing an outside brick deck, installing various doors and a pocket door, building storage shelves, fence repair, installing ceiling fan and so much more. The workers were professional and very conscientious and cleaned up their messes every day. Our place looks great and we could not be more satisfied
- Benedict Building and Remodeling LLCBenedict builders were excellent at finding contractors (electrician, tilers, painters, plumbers, radiator specialists) to work on the project. Kevin kept us up to date on timelines and managed the other contractors really well. Whilst we were not living at the condo during the week, Kevin made sure we were up to date on progress and keeping to the timeline. He also made sure the condo was clean and safe for us to use at the weekends whilst work was being done. We are very happy with the end result and it was done to a high standard. I would not have a problem recommending Kevin to others, a really nice person to work with
- Advanced Bathtub & Tile Refinishing IncI was very happy with their work. The price came in lower than what they originally quoted me. They did a perfect job. They were very responsive. Every time I called and left a message, they got right back to me. I had a really old bathtub in an old house that I am refurbishing, and they made it look like a new bathtub. I don't have any complaints. They might be a little more expensive than someone else, but I've learned to go with quality as well as price. They were very professional. They told me exactly what they were going to do. I told them that there was an old drain in there, and they thought they could get it out. It was quite a pain, but they worked on it and got it out
- Bath FitterBath Fitter in Greenfield, MA were awesome. I contacted them at a booth at the local mall and figured it would be a couple of months before I heard from them. I was pleasantly surprised to get a call within 2 weeks. I set up an appointment with the rep. (or maybe the owner) and he was very prompt. He took measurements and went over all the possible options with me. Everything was done in a very professional manner. The workman showed up on time and worked right along. He only took a short break for lunch. He was very conscientious and cleaned up the mess every day. It took about 2 days to complete the job. I'm extremely happy with it and it looks great. I know Bath Fitter is a franchise and the businesses are independently owned. I have seen some negative reviews, but those all seemed to come from the same area and I suspect it's more the fault of the owner and the workers he employs. The franchise in Greenfield is excellent and I would happily recommend them
- Koenemann Remodelingwe I can't say enough good things about Mark and the work he did. He was polite, great with communications, wiling to work within my budget, and cleaned up after himself every day. There were some delays that weren't caused by him. At one point while we were waiting on the kitchen design, he had to go off and do another job. He stayed in touch and returned to complete my work as he'd said and on schedule. This is a small house and the doors were all pocket doors with rounded frames. He set in standard doors and they are lovely - square and well balanced. The floors throughout most of the house were carpets and he replaced them with click cork planks. I wanted a softer surface for acoustics and warmth and they are just what I was hoping for. The kitchen had to be mostly gutted and was outfitted with some nice basic cabinets. There were two existing pantry cabinets that were not a size that could be accommodated with standard cabinet doors. Because the kitchen is small and had limited cabinet storage space, we wanted to keep the storage. Mark found someone who could provide custom doors and he framed them to look just like the cabinets. It came out better than I could have hoped. If you go to his website, the work on the kitchen and floors link is my house. http://koenemannremodeling.com/kitchendoors-and-floors-13.htm
Home Remodeling Contractors in Pownal
- Business Description:Female Fully Insured Construction Owner and Operator. Affordable Projects with High Quality Output. I am a Professional who cares about YOU, the customer! Thank You for your time and Consideration. I look forward to discussing your project. Have a Blessed Day!
- Business Description:We are a General Contracting firm serving central and southern Vermont and New Hampshire since 1984. We offer a variety of construction services from design / build to working off your plans. We can work with you from concept to completion. Our seasoned construction team consists of estimating, project management, on and off site supervision, carpenters and mechanics. www.wrightconstruction.coRecent Review:I had serious water problems in my basement, and a crumbling foundation. The concrete block foundation had lost a lot of its grout and was bulging dangerously. Wright straightened the wall, installed French drains on two sides of the house, insulated the interior walls and ceiling of the basement, and installed a thick plastic vapor barrier on the floor. They poured about four inches of cement on the floor and installed a heater that will keep the temperature above freezing in the basement. This makes it easier to turn on the water and to heat the upstairs if I come up in the winter. The cost was about $40,000. I was very pleased with Wright's workmanship, responsiveness and the quality of their staff. I would recommend Wright without hesitation to anyone with an engineering problemAnne H.
- Business Description:At Nu-Life Resources it is our job to provide for your health and safety against dangerous and toxic mold. We will utilize the latest in technology utilizing thermal imaging, moisture, meters, and detailed laboratory analysis to identify & eliminate water and mold. We will contain the contaminated area using advanced negative pressure containment systems. Most importantly, we will remove the water source and mold so it will never return. It is our objective at Nu-Life Resources in partners..Recent Review:After a negative experience with a previous mold remediation company, we hired Nu Life. Jeff with his team not only did an excellent job removing the mold in our home, he answered all our questions, provided solid recommendations and guaranteed his work. I definitely trust his work and would easily recommend his company. Nu Life was a good ending to what had been a bad storyMargaret W.
- Business Description:Give us a call, we do it all! Services include but not limited to: Painting Power washing Cleaning Tile installation & bathroom repair general building maintenance and many more. J&G Maintenance and Home Services is fully insured and a locally owned, small, family business. We offer a wide range of services and make sure our customers always get quality they deserve. Contact us today to schedule your free estimateRecent Review:Jesse did the smoothest paint job i have ever seen in my life, and he did it quickly. Gionna stayed inside and cleaned for me, im ashamed to say she cleaned my house better than i ever have. She left no nook or cranny undusted, and just overall made my house look amazing. 10 outta 10 stars. Would hire againJennifer may J.
- Business Description:Building Energy is a comprehensive energy services company. We possess both the vision and expertise to deliver green products and services that range from energy audits to the installation of solar systems. Our Mission: to reduce the carbon footprint of buildings and to create healthy and efficient building environments. Building Energy conducts in-depth energy audits and deep energy retrofits; installs spray-applied cellulose and foam insulation; builds custom solar systems; designs and ins..Recent Review:They did a great job. Were very responsive to my emails and questions. Coordinated well with other contractors that were doing work. Cleaned up after themselves. They did spray foam in the walls, roof, basement, and waterproofed the crawlspaceJacqueleen A.
- Business Description:Vista is a family owned and operated home improvement company operating in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Southern VT, and Southern NH. We offer a full line of services to our customers with no high pressure gimmicks. All backed by superior installation and customer service. Give us a call when you demand the best. We are the Exterior Home experts. Award wining. Additional Email - Brianr@vistahomeimprovement.comRecent Review:We recently had a complete roof replacement. Before proceeding, we did comprehensive research of area companies and Vista came out on top, with good reason! All appointments were not only on time but were extremely punctual. We met first with Product Specialist Holly, who was enthusiastic, very knowledgeable and helpful. While at our home assessing the proposed job, Project manager Rick explained the entire process in layman's terms. The day of the job, Project Supervisor Marc arrived early and went over the entire job with the crew. All company representatives left us with a business card with their cell #'s to call if we required anything. The installation crew was amazing. They arrived early and began immediately. They were no nonsense, very focused and, worked like a well oiled machine. All Vista team members were polite and respectful of my special request to be cognizant around some of my more cherished trees & shrubs. Vista was fastidious in their care for my home and lawn, not one speck of debris was left behind. Vista, the installation crew, company representatives, everyone, exceeded our expectations. Vista stands behind their work and products. If you wish to relax after a major home improvement project knowing the job was done correctly, you will want to consider Vista. Dan & Kim BelchertowKIM A.
- Business Description:Here at High Country Contractors we are here to make your property dreams come true. From new excavation projects to reclaiming land we can solve all your property needs. Anything such as driveway refinishing new driveways stone walls deck piers New decks or rebuilds Interior/exterior renovations house and or garage footings pool pads concrete slab prep These are just some of the projects we do so we can make your property come to life! Give us a call or send a email for a free estimate. We..Recent Review:Quality work at a reasonable price. Trevor was very thorough and did a fine job. Very pleased with the overall outcome. A pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend, and hire again.Mike L.
- Business Description:Here at B&J Remodeling, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of experience we are experts in the remodeling trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. Contact us todayRecent Review:They laid my floor in my living room and hall way, they did a fantastic job , beautiful work , would recommend in a heart beat. They did it no time , professional, on time and responsive.Amanda F.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - William C. Sinks.Recent Review:Bill Sinks and his team were so great to work with from start to finish! They were professional and thorough . Bill gave me an estimate and stuck to it. I am so relieved to have this taken care of! I would highly recommend Multy Builders for all of your building / renovation needsCarol V.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
If your bathroom feels a little drab, you can give it a refresh by replating your fixtures. This can bring a whole new look to any bathroom. Learn the types of replating, costs, and whether to replate or replace bathroom fixtures.
Looking to freshen up your laundry room? We rounded up some of our favorite laundry room remodel ideas to inspire you while you wash and fold. Simple touches like cheery curtains or new cabinet pulls can have a huge impact.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Hoosick Falls
- North Bennington
- North Adams
- Eagle Bridge
- Valley Falls
- Averill Park
home remodeling contractors in Pownal
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Handyman service LLC
Troy, New York
- ABC Miscellaneous Services, LLC147 Dover Hill Rd
East Dover, Vermont
- Affordable Roofing3 Pinewood Lane
- All In Stone256 N Main St
- All The Way Home Remodeling2834 River Rd
Melrose, New York
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Ashwood Works Carpentry & ConstructionPO Box 1157
- AAA Handyman service LLC
- B and B Furniture416 Pine St
- B&J Remodeling1005 US-20
New Lebanon, New York
- B.B.O.C. Home improvement inc.798 rt 100
- Barnhardt Construction, LLC100 John Street
- Bath Fitter1175 Bernardston Rd
- bboc contracting llcpo box93
East Dover, Vermont
- BCR Interior Artisan561 Birch Hill Rd
West Townshend, Vermont
- Beaudette Carpentry455 Tunnel Street
- Beyond Woodworks37 Conant Sq apt 3
- BFR & Associates64 Oak St
Milford, New Hampshire
- Building Energy1570 S Brownell Rd
- Burlington Glass Center1860 Williston Road
South Burlington, Vermont
- B and B Furniture
- C & C roofing and carpentry309 state street
- Cabinet Door World909 10th St NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- CABINETREE428 CANAL ST 103
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- County Plumbing and Heating270 Harrell St
- CRV ConstructionPO Box 551
- C & C roofing and carpentry
- Hammer Time Corp305 Powderhorn Rd
Manchester Center, Vermont
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- HERZFELD STUDIOS4929 VERMONT RTE 7A
- High Country Contractors LLC723 Chandler Rd
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Holmquist Builders & Remolders1482 Goat Farm Rd
- HXS REMODELING
Schenectady, New York
- Hammer Time Corp
- James A. Lynch Woodworking42 Blue Brook Rd
West Dover, Vermont
- JAMES POTTER CONSTRUCTION1687 S STREAM RD
- Jeff Laurin Building1015 Route 9
- JEK Plumbing Heating & Cooling LLC603 Wiley Mountain Dr
- John J. Coty Jr229 Bellows Falls Rd. A
- John J. Read Construction Corporation33 Manicknung Lane
- James A. Lynch Woodworking
- Knapp's Home Repairs33 Duffy Dr
- Knapp's Home Repairs
- Out on a Limb26 Hidden Cove
- Out on a Limb
- RADIANT FLOOR CO714 BREEZY HILL RD
- Re-Design Construction680 Landgrove Rd
- Rhodes builders & professional home services60 tori lane po box 4061
- Ricky Parker Construction LLC301 South Bay Rd
Clemons, New York
- RLB Construction LLC4130 East Wells Rd
- Ronald Bruce Construction2284 McConnell Roaf
- Ryan Kimball Renovation And Painting293 Avenue A
Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
- RADIANT FLOOR CO
- S D Newkirk1914 Hooker Rd
- Sanville Building Construction132 Gore Rd. S.
West Charleston, Vermont
- Sean Barber Construction
- SLB Interiors & ExteriorsPO Box 37
- Sleepy Hollow Design8 Fay Way
Troy, New York
- SLN Construction117 River Street
- Steady Roofing185 New Ludlow Rd
- Stowe Craft and Design55 Mountain RD
- S D Newkirk
- XPro RemodelingPo box 1223
- XPro Remodeling