We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Your Remodel Pro

With Angi since June 2011

7 Maple Ave

Watervliet, NY 12189

We are a full service interior remodeling company. Focusing on kitchens, bathrooms, basements, painting, electrical, plumbing and more. We look forward to working with you to make your home what you have always dreamed it could be.

07/23/2021

Didier J.

We got a half bath remodeled into a full bath, and are very happy with the result! We were very impressed with Allen and Wayne professionalism, attention to detail and constant communication with us. The house was cleaned every day, and our garage was left spotless after days cutting tiles. Wayne suggested details we didn't think about, enhancing our project along the way. Your remodel pro is outstanding and I would recommend anyone to hire them! Your remodel pro is the contractor to hire, they are outstanding

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

06/12/2021

Herman V.

I am rating this company as fair because some things went well and others did not. In particular, Allen incorrectly installed a floating kitchen floor under the new cabinets which caused the floor to fail. He came over to review it, committed to speak to both Carpet One where the flooring was purchased and the manufacturer. He did not do either, instead he ignored my emails and texts. At this point, Carpet One has to take up the flooring and reinstall the pieces that can be salvaged adding an additional cost of over $3,000. I'm actually glad that Allen ignored me because his solution was not going to fix the problem.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom re-model

Category bathtub refinishing

01/21/2021

Dolores F.

We are sooo happy with our new bathroom. Alan's staff, Wayne and Erica, were very professional, and the quality of work was outstanding. They always conferred with us, and also were able to guide us when we had questions. They always left the construction site neat and clean. We highly recommend this company. Thank you, Alan, and your staff, for a job well done. We absolutely love our new bathroom. (Jim and Dolores)

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling

01/20/2021

melissa E.

We were very pleased with the service and renovation performed by Allen and his team at Your Remodel Pro! We initially planned to remodel a hallway bathroom and create a master bathroom out of a walk in closet and pass through area. We liked the quality of work so much we added onto the job. We ended up replacing all the flooring on the second level on our home along with all the doors. We also replaced the railing and balusters on our staircase. Wayne, who led our job handled everything like a true professional and with fine craftsmanship. If any issues arose throughout the process it was immediately brought to our attention and options were discussed along with prices. Nothing was left to be a surprise at the end. We can not wait until we have the opportunity to work with Your Remodel Pro again when we have the kitchen remodeled in a few years. We would not hesitate to recommend to anyone; not only based upon the quality of the work, the attention to detail and communication but also the price point as they could not be beat!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

09/17/2020

zalman S.

We recently had Your Remodel Pro completely remodel our bathroom. Allen and his crew did an amazing job. They always came on time and made sure to leave the job site clean. Allen spent the extra time to pay attention to the details and did high quality work. We would definitely hire Your Remodel Pro again.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, interior painters

05/15/2020

Max K.

Allen did a great job. Was very professional. The job was done quickly, on schedule and his quote was much lower than other quotes we got. Would definitely hire him again and recommend him.

Description of Work
Bathtub replacement

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling

03/01/2020

Alex S.

Allen and his team did a fantastic job. They worked in a timely fashion and were very neat. They had great attention to detail and accommodated numerous changes to the project. The price was also fantastic. We would highly recommend and are looking forward to working with Allen and his team for future projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

02/14/2020

Victoria D.

Allen was great to work with and very professional and reasonable. We had a complete kitchen remodel due to a plumbing issue and he was able to fit us in to his schedule right away. Wayne and Randy were great! They all went above and beyond, were easy to work with, and did a fantastic job! I will definitely recommend them to friends/family.

Description of Work
Complete Kitchen Remodel

01/20/2020

Robert B.

If I could give Allen an A+++ I would. He is dependable beyond a fault, a perfectionist who doesn't cut corners, someone who will go above and beyond what you were expecting and VERY reasonable. On top of that he's a nice, pleasant guy without that "you're on my schedule so live with it" attitude that we have found with other contractors in the past. Also, Allen is very flexible and accommodating as we made some changes to our plan a few times before he got started and not once did we feel we were putting him out or being difficult. Once we decided on our final plan we left much of the decision making to him and he didn't disappoint; we were blown away. I know, for us, we have found OUR go-to guy!

Description of Work
Move laundry to second floor walk-in closet and renovate basement

Category drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

12/17/2019

Shirley R.

Exceeded all expectations!,, We are so thankful that we called Your Remodel Pros, they did excellent work and got the job done when promised.

Description of Work
I needed walls taken down to Mae my kitchen and dining room an open concept area. Not only did they take down walls, they ran into electrical, plumbing issues in my soffits and extra supports to my barring wall. They tore out all my cabinets, lighting and replaced with all new. They took down soffits, put down new flooring, painted, put up subway tiles above my counters and just did an outstanding job. Exceeded all our expectations. I would recommend Your Remodel Pros to anyone. I give them an A+ rating.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

12/08/2019

Chris V.

Alan and his crew were so professional. They showed up on time, cleaned the site every single day, they were courteous and polite, and their work is incredible! We’re over the moon happy with the end result. We recommend them to everyone who will listen and we will be using them for every other project we might have in the future. Allen communicates very clearly throughout the whole process. Professional through and through!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

10/23/2019

don V.

Allen and his crew were great they came every day put down runner to protect floors they were always there to answer questions and make suggestions went above and beyond to make the project looked great beyond our expectations.

Description of Work
complete Bathroom remodel

Category drywall, electrician, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

04/17/2019

Jordyn B.

We were extremely happy with the work done by Allan and his team. Allan was very responsive and we were able to work out details during the job over text which is most convenient for me. Overall, they were punctual, clean and did high quality work. The job took about 9 days and we stayed with a family member during the week but home on the weekend which was in the middle of the job - they had the house so clean for us to stay there that we could have eaten off the floor. Job included: "Build wall and install 4-piece tub set. Sheetrock wall and tape. Install new light/fan, vanity, top, faucet, toilet and towel bars. Install small back splash. Paint all walls, ceiling and trim. Put light switch next to outlet and install light above vanity mirror. Build custom shelves. Install vinyl floating floor in bathroom and kitchen and install storm door." In addition to labor, I was responsible for purchase of: vanity/vanity top, faucet, shower valve kit, toilet, light fixtures, towel bars and floating floor materials.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

03/19/2019

Ashley P.

Great service. Was very pleased with prompt reply and professionalism. Got new shower stall working quickly and can't beat the price.

Description of Work
Repairs to shower stall and plumbing

Category plumbing, home remodeling

01/21/2019

Kathleen S.

Allen helped me design my kitchen project, explaining costs and options. He and his team were able to handle anything the project needed, and then some. His estimate was thorough and clear about what he would be responsible for and what I was buying (such as appliances and lighting fixtures). The job threw us a few curves, but if they were within the original scope of work they were handled without drama at no additional cost. For larger unforeseen items--for example, when my new ovens needed a larger-capacity electrical circuit--Allen brought in his expert that day at a reasonable cost. I added more than a few extras that challenged his schedule and he still stayed cheerful. His design sense and attention to detail were especially helpful to me. His crew cleaned up thoroughly at the end of each day and took care to keep the kitchen as useful as possible throughout the job. He was willing and able to create a gorgeous kitchen that's well laid out and a pleasure to work in. Even my repainted cabinets look great and the finish is still wearing well. His tile work is perfection.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of my large but outdated kitchen: flooring, appliances, some new cabinets to match the old--which were repainted white. New tile flooring and glass tile backsplash. Pantry and closet remodeled. Electrical and plumbing changes. Painting walls and ceiling.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

01/10/2019

Joseph R.

Alan is a excellent contractor I would use him for any home project I have. He was very professional and personable to our needs. He really cares about what we wanted to do with our project done to every detail. He was excellent.👌

Description of Work
French closet doors, tile front entry, tear down half wall,ceiling fan install.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling

12/26/2018

David W.

Allen and his team were great. Always stayed in touch about the status of the project and how things were going. He was flexible with us and was very clean. We have a baby in the house and Allen was very clean hanging tarps and plastic over all doorways to make sure no dust or dirt reached the babies room. Since this was our only shower, we had to spend some time showering at our family’s place down the street. After gutting the bathroom, Allen prioritized the tub and plumbing, then hung plastic so we could begin to shower at home again. This was a huge help. We would highly recommend Allen and plan to hire him again for our next project.

Description of Work
Complete gut and full remodel of our main bathroom

12/19/2018

Christine L.

Like a dream. They were neat, professional, courteous, and friendly. They consulted me on all decisions. Their work was of excellent quality and the materials they used were the best. Definitely the best contractor and crew I have ever hired.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, interior painters

11/28/2018

Daniel F.

Allen and his team exceeded my expectations... I originally planned on having Allen replace a bathroom at my two family house in Troy, which included gutting the entire bathroom back to the studs. The job consisted of redoing the electric, replacing a few lights/switches, new bathroom floor with stone tiles, toilet, tub and shower, vanity, sink and mirror. They did a great job! No issues, done on time, was fairly priced and the quality great, better than I ever expected. He was very easy to work with, responsive to my emails and text and he did exactly what he said he would do and more. In fact I was so impressed that I had him do my kitchen over too. The kitchen included gutting the kitchen back to the studs, new stone tile floors, cabinets, counter tops, sheet rock, sinks, tile back splash, paint etc. Again, a great job done on time and smooth and simple. No issues... I then had him move to the upstairs and do the exact same thing. Gut the kitchen and bathroom back to the studs and replace everything. He gave me another fair price and he did that work without any issues on time and for the price that we talked about.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 kitchens and bathrooms in my two family house.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling

11/13/2018

Brian B.

They were prompt, polite, professional and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Allen and his team to anyone looking for quality remodeling work.

Description of Work
Bath Remodel Pro renovated a bathroom in my house. They installed a new ceramic tile shower and floor, installed and plumbed all new fixtures and accessories, installed a new exhaust fan, heater, and a new tankless domestic water heater.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, home remodeling, interior painters

10/20/2018

Kathleen S.

Allen also remodeled my master bath and kitchen - the family bath is the third project he's done for us. His work is beautiful and his crew left the job spotless each day. He's more interested in high-quality results than good-enough shortcuts, and his prices were reasonable. He and his crew are experts, showed up on time and worked straight through until the job was done. There are always surprises on big projects but they handled them without drama. His tile work is perfection! Best of all, Allen suggested small ways to make the room look so much better as we went along. The results were way beyond what I thought possible for a minor remodel. Allen's schedule is full but it's worth waiting for.

Description of Work
Replaced flooring, vanity top, toilet, light fixture, accessories in the family bathroom in my house. Painted vanity, patched and painted walls.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

10/10/2018

L N.

Hired Allen he sent two guys. The pictures speak for themselves. They left spaces in my vinyl flooring and spaces in my wood trim. It was terrible. My new contractor can’t believe what they did and what he is left to fix. When I brought this to Allen’s attention he got nasty said it was our fault for “hovering” and rushing them. If that was the truth I apparently didn’t “hover” enough or I would have stopped them. As far as rushing they were rushing to pick up one of their daughters. Fired him after the first room.

Description of Work
Hired to lay two vinyl plank floors

Category drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

I am very sorry that we could not complete this project for you. Hopefully with the refund I have provided we can peacefully go our separate ways. I am happy that you were pleased with the complete kitchen renovation and the outside deck project we completed for you. I wish you all the best.

09/19/2018

chris A.

Allen was exceptional! New Bathroom in basement looks awesome!! Ran into an issue and worked with me to get the job done!! Very professional. Great communication via text and phone. He did the plumbing, electrical, flooring, Sheetrock, trim, shower install, toilet install, vanity install. Bathroom door and all trim. All looks top quality and meticulously installed. I Couldn’t be happier with his work. Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Bath install in an unfinished room in basement

07/13/2018

Edward L.

Bath Remodel Pro is the best contractor we've every used. The workmanship is top notch and they have been a joy to work with. They went way beyond what we expected and we are very happy with the end result. Everyone was extremely professional, thorough, polite, clean and pay attention to details. I would recommend Bath Remodel Pro to anyone doing a home project. GREAT JOB WELL DONE!

Description of Work
Complete Bathroom remodeling.

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling

04/09/2018

Qing G.

This was the second time I used Allen for bathroom total remodeling. I again was extremely happy with his work. He and his teammate Wayne were very professional and punctual. He was very knowledgeable and offered expert opinions whenever I had a question. He was also very flexible and accommodating if I decided to make a change in the details of the design. Allen's price was also very competitive and reasonable. I cannot say enough good things about Allen and his work. Please see the pictures of my beautiful bathroom.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

TOM'S PRECISION FLOORS

With over 30 years of experience, you can be sure our family-owned-and-operated company will provide the personalized care you and your floors deserve, along with excellent craftsmanship that enhances the look of wood grains. Our passion for woodworking is evident in every project!

Putnam Flooring

*We Do Not Do Resurfacing* Taking care of all your flooring needs! Putnam Flooring is run by Shawn Putnam who has been installing floors for over 25 years. He learned the trade as a union apprentice on the West Coast doing large commercial projects including intricate carpet work for casinos in the 1990's. After over two decades working in the flooring industry, Shawn decided to branch out and start his own flooring company. Putnam Flooring provides installation services for residential and small commercial jobs. Putnam Flooring employs installers that are skilled in the installation of hardwood flooring, ceramic tile, laminate, vinyl and carpet. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and understand that custom floors can add significant value to one's home or place of business. If you are looking for a professional, reliable flooring company, look no further! Contact us today at (518) 727-6881 for a free estimate.

Offers Coupon

Tony's Tile Works

Tony's Tile Works has ben servicing the capital region since 1983 with an experienced staff of three highly qualified professionals.

Offers Coupon

Floor & wall tiling, back splashes, custom showers, tile repair, plumbing, sheetrock & taping, painting, whirlpool, tubs & shower kits,walk in tus,shower doors, vanities,toilets, wainscoting

N/A