If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Manchester, VT
There are 2 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Manchester
- Alden PaintingThe painting went very well. John Alden did such a nice job on a neighbor's house that I hired him to repaint our Cape Cod style house. The pressure washing and application of stain (Benjamin Moore) were completed in good time, with high quality finish on siding and trim. They took good care of the surrounding garden while working and cleaned up well when done. All of the team were very pleasant to have around. Overall an excellent experience read less
- Alden PaintingBEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! John Alden, his son and his workers are A M A Z I N G!! We purchased our home six years ago. A really cool Stickley Bungalow, that was built in 1910 - a one story, somewhat 'rambling' (several additions, lots of angles), large home. With a lot of inside work to do, we concentrated our efforts - and our money, on this... leaving the exterior for 'another day'. Well, that day finally arrived and I went hunting on Angies List for a good painter. Instead, I found a GREAT PAINTER!! The exterior of our house was stained brown, actually, many differing shades of brown, as the various areas were no doubt done piecemeal over the years, by the original family who built and owned the home. Along with the solid brown stain, came lots and lots and lots of yellow trim. When I originally contacted John and he came by to check out the job and give me an estimate, I asked him to paint areas that needed it only... so, kind of like 3/4 of the house... sides and trim. As almost half faces away from the street and our side yard, I figured that I'd save some $$ by doing it this way. John gave me a very fair price for this original job, back in August, informing me that I'd be his final exterior customer of the season. He checked back often after this, making sure we were still set for the job and letting me know he planned to begin in late September. Unfortunately, Mother Nature had other plans - sending lots and lots of rain - tough painting weather. John persevered, beginning the job as soon as he could and worked like crazy to get it done! As he was nearing that time, and the portions he had completed looked SO GOOD, he offered to do the whole (John will smile if he reads this), 'kit and kaboodle'... for a very reasonable fee. All I can say is WOW! Our one hundred-eight year old house looks gorgeous... absolutely beautiful! So, to recap: John Alden is a great painter. He goes above and beyond... arriving early, staying late... keeping things tidy... no mess, no drips, just perfect. We are 200% satisfied with John's work, his work ethic and his attention to detail. We wish we'd done this sooner ... but are so happy that I found the BEST PAINTER in Southern Vermont, to do the job up right. To anyone looking for a painter, to do exterior - or interior painting - do yourself a favor and have John take a look. Trust me, you'll be glad that you did! Last - he power-washed the house prior to painting, and included a marble patio and stone steps that are located in the back of our house. Both areas now sparkle! I didn't even know it was possible to get both to look SO GOOD! John did this without being asked to do so, he's just that kind of guy! And, at my request, his son hoisted/set up a pair of storm windows for me, with a smile. Nice people. Really, nice people read less
- Alden PaintingThe work went quickly and as noted above it all turned out perfect. This house is a family house and I managed the work with Alden Painting remotely. This needed close communication and Mr. Alden regular sent me digital photos of the work and between these and phone calls we were able to make effective decisions and this saved me a couple long drives read less
- Ryc's PaintingVery well. He is very thorough and knowledgeable about preparing surfaces for paint, also about the different materials and paint to be used. He has worked for me for over 20 years as a sub-contractor when I was a general contractor, on my personal homes and for a B&Bthat I owned and operated for 10 years read less
- Clean and RestoreJust wanted to share a great experience I had with Westley Carpenter, owner of Clean & Restore. He was highly recommended to me by Whitney at Down East Tile in Stowe. She stated that they had some flooding, and Westley cleaned and restored all the tile in the store that was damaged. I hired Westley to clean and restore 4 of my tile floors, and he also cleaned all my carpeted stairs. He did an outstanding job on everything. He stopped by and gave me an estimate, and was both professional, and very friendly. The fee was very reasonable, and my floors look new! His business number is 888-8529, and cell number is 498-4702 read less
- Total Home Services of VermontMark Frohman of Total Home Services is an absolute pleasure to work with -- intelligent, knowledgeable, energetic and most important RELIABLE as can be. From the usual home maintenance duties, to custom repairs and improvements, Mark can cover all your needs promptly and economically.
- Alden PaintingI hired him based on the reviews on Angie's List and his price, but that was a huge mistake. I think spending thousands for a job gives me the right to ask questions and get responses.
- Hodgkins PaintingWe had an agreement for our deck to be painted. He arrived in August to pressure wash our deck. During that week, he stated he was finishing up work with a neighbors house. He was suppose to come back the next day and begin painting our deck. He was behind on that project and wanted to postpone our deck. He put us off not just one day but two days when the weather was still very good for painting. I had told him the weather was not going to be good for the next day. He felt that it would be dry enough for painting. Although it only rained for about 2 hours that night the deck was still wet when he arrived with his crew on the third day. Then he proceeds to tell us that he did extra work for his neighbor, thought he would get compensated and did not. So for those 2 days he could have been working on our project.. He thought the decks would dry later in the day. and he promised he would come back to check on them. He never returned and he never returned our phone calls read less
- HOP PRESSURE CLEANINGGot pressure washer back and it was no change- I called and they said it was fine - and they said they said they tried it - couldn't have - it never worked down there - it has not worked for about a year! (machine is a year old) they were not willing to work it out with me - they were not very knowledgable about problem- will never go back and will never recommend them. Very bad service!! All about the sale read less
Pressure Washing Services in Manchester
- Business Description:Proud earner of multiple Angie's List Super Service Awards most recently 2018. We are a family owned and operated business that services New York and Vermont. Please contact me at (518) 742-0210 or (802) 681-5719. I have nearly 37 years of hands on painting experience. I work every job myself with the help of my sons and son in law. Our primary goal is simple: consistently and efficiently deliver at competitive pricing, a finished product of unequaled quality read lessRecent Review:John and his team completed the work in a professional, timely, and efficient manner. Perfect job from top to bottom. John is a true gentlemen. True to his word, reliable and honest - with an excellent work ethic. In my opinion, hire him. You will be extremely pleased with his work product read lessRobert J.
- Business Description:In our fourth year we provide house and roof washing, pressure wash pool decks, do interior and exterior painting and cleaning and janitorial services as well as disinfects with an electrostatic sprayer. We are fully insured have workers compensation insurance and are members of Power Washers of North America and the International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association. We pressure wash in NH, MA and Vermont our other services are limited to Cheshire County read lessRecent Review:Deep Cleaning and Disinfectingjoe H.
- Business Description:Luxbrush is the premiere painting company in Southern Vermont. Beginning as a simple painting company, we have grown over the years to include a carpentry division, a decorative paint division a window-washing service, and a host of other home maintenance and home improvement services. We are a committed leader on the frontier of the painting trade in terms of both service quality and the "total business package" offered to our customers. We accomplish this through continuous business and .. read lessRecent Review:They were fantastic. Skilled, professional, prompt, responsive and hardworking. Gave good advice when I sought it. The final result was beautiful. We would hire them again.Shelley A.
- Business Description:Happy Valley painters, Inc. currently service Addison, Rutland and Bennington Counties in Vermont and Warren, Washington and Saratoga Counties in NY. We currently have a staff of 6 to complete projects. We General Liability and Workers compensation Insurance. Bond insurance is secured when necessary for projects. At the current time Vermont does not require licensing for Contractors. When using subcontractor a valid certificate of insurance is held with all appropriate information including l.. read lessRecent Review:unknownBarbara M.
- Business Description:General handyman services and landscaping. Sub-contract if necessary. Free estimates. Fully insured.Recent Review:His prices are reasonable. He is able to do just about anything and he does it well.Betty T.
- Business Description:we are a company,take pride in our skills and a painting team with many years Experience painting together,Our customers come first with every job done with Class,Custom painting at it's best, we use the best quality paints, GET-ER-DONE PAINTING & handyman service owners /operators Keith & Hope Davi read less
- Business Description:Quality Cleaning & Restoration, DKI is a part of North America's largest disaster restoration organization, Disaster Kleenup International (DKI). DKI is made up of the industry's leading independent property damage restoration firms, who have been screened and selected to meet DKI's minimum standards of excellence. Quality Cleaning & Restoration, DKI is a locally owned business with offices in Greenfield and Springfield, Massachusetts. Our service area coverage includes Massachusetts, Connect.. read lessRecent Review:They are good. I have no issues and they are good on those counts like quality and professionalism. We have no problems with them.Adam P.
- Business Description:Vermont Keep It Clean specializes in the cleaning of commercial kitchens and appliances including, kitchen exhaust systems. Our goal is to help you maintain a profitable business by ensuring that your equipment is kept clean from dirt, oil and grease; thereby assuring a safe work environment for your employees. We are committed to offering our customers the best quality of service. Our company's main purpose is to provide a complete and reliable cleaning at a competitive rate. We are fully in.. read less
- Business Description:18 PLUS YRS IN BUSINESS. START TO FINISH HOME'S 100% SATISFACTION A+ RATING WITH BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU BBB.ORG WWW.CRV-CONSTRUCTION.COM +Recent Review:On 05/27/14 a deposit of $3500 was paid to CRV Construction (Jesse Laflam) to purchase materials to install insulation, drywall and do electrical work in my kitchen. On 06/16/14 a second payment of $1000 was made to CRV toward the same job for a total of $4500. After making all sorts of crazy excuses for months, CRV did not honor their contract and abandoned the job. On 10/09/14, after much negotiation, Jesse Laflam agreed to a new contract to finish the work by 10/30/14. No work was performed and he once again bailed. On Mr. Laflam's facebook pages, I could see he had made major personal purchases since 05/27/14 (a truck, smart phones, expensive tools) and has been working steadily in the local area on other customer's jobs. No materials were ever purchased for my home (drywall, insulation) and as of this date my kitchen is in the very same condition it was on 05/27/14. I am currently suing CRV / Laflam in small claims court. Do not hire this man, you may be very, very sorry if you do. Also goes by CRV Tree Service and other names. <br / read lessSteven C.
- Business Description:Today’s homeowners are “building green” by choosing products that make their homes energy-efficient, healthier to live in, and better for the environment. Smart choices today are leading the way for a brighter tomorrow…. Our commitment to sustainability starts with energy-saving and durable products. We manufacture building materials that save energy, reduce reliance on fossil fuels and decrease greenhouse gas emissions around the world. Overall, our energy saving products make a signifi.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- North Bennington
- Eagle Bridge
pressure washers in Manchester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- bboc contracting llcpo box93
East Dover, Vermont
- bboc contracting llc
- get-er-done painting & handyman service20 railroad st apt 4
North Troy, Vermont
- get-er-done painting & handyman service
- Happy Valley Painters, Inc.18 Broadview Terrace
Granville, New York
- Happy Valley Painters, Inc.
- JCR Restorations, LLC20 Owens CT
HAMPSTEAD, New Hampshire
- JCR Restorations, LLC
- Montshire Painting LLC56 Partridge Lane
Canaan, New Hampshire
- Montshire Painting LLC
- O'C PAINTING709 PORTLAND STREET
Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
- O'C PAINTING
- Quality Cleaning & Restoration, DKI72 Montague City Road
- Quality Cleaning & Restoration, DKI
- Vermont Keep It Clean617 Comstock Road Suite 2
- Vermont Keep It Clean