Whole house humidifier costs depend on the model, type of humidifying system you choose, and installation labor costs. This cost guide will help you find out the right moisture system for your home and budget. Keep reading.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Derby Line, VT
There are 7 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Derby Line
- Bloomfield Cooling Heating & Electric IncThey were polite and very clean. They even wore booties over their shoes while they were working. The job took all day but they provided us with good service. All of the work was done efficiently.
- Eckert Construction LLCAmazing! Chris and his crew did an amazing job with budget, quality, and managing the job. They are extremely organized and they do quality work. I plan on hiring them again for future houses and projects and maybe even new builds. Thank you Chris and your crew!
- Total Temperature ControlThe system that I have was very old, they now make something called airsource heat pump which is a small unit that fits on the side of the house. They are really nice people I dont live in that area anymore so I wouldn't use them again.
- Air Tech of Houston LLCSteve arrived at 8:05 AM to do the summer check up on the units which included clearing drainage pipes, topping off the gas for the units and a general check of the systems.Two were okay but the third one had a problem with the coil. He filled the unit with gas and told me the problems/cost/etc. of doing a proper repair. Although the cost of the repair is not cheap ($2700) I have had this same problem with the other two units which were never installed properly and the coils are not particularly good so it does not surprise me. I will be calling them in a couple of weeks to do the repair work. He did not charge me for $120 of gas. Prompt and courteous
- Stanley Gelber & Sons IncThey do a fine job. I have them for annual maintenance. They're good. I think they're a little pricey but I use them because they're the one's that installed it themselves.
- Irving Heating OilThey do a great job and we recommend them to others. They usually send the same person each time which is nice. Mary, the technician, has been very professional and accommodating. She was able to get us a simple, new thermostat that fit our needs. She also takes her shoes off at the door.
- JEK Plumbing Heating & Cooling LLCPrice was a little higher than we wanted but his work speaks for itself. He gave us multiple options of improvement and let us dictate which choice worked best for us. He started a few days behind schedule but his crew worked diligently to complete the work on time...even a day or two earlier than originally planned. He kept us up to date with all the work being done and if a problem arose, called right away when we were not on site
- NORTHEASTERN MECHANICALAfter an earlier experience with another local heating contractor who was unable to get parts for weeks, we had already purchased the replacement door/frame assembly and only needed to have them installed. Mr. Kerr returned my call promptly and agreed to come over later that same day. He and his son arrived on time, completed the installation job and went above and beyond by doing a thorough inspection and cleaning. We were very happy with their excellent service for a reasonable price, and will definitely be calling them again for our future plumbing and heating needs
- Sullivan Heating & CoolingThey have outstanding customer service. They are a really good company. The price was also very reasonable.
- Cacicio's Heating IncCleaning was very thorough and Cody was very knowledgeable about this system. Our boiler was running poorly about a month later, (not because of the cleaning, it was a problem we had had in the past), Chuck came over on a friday evening and was able to figure out the problem quickly and had us up and running again. Highly recommend Cacicio's, they know their stuff and always have returned calls unlike some other companies
Heating Cooling Contractors in Derby Line
- Business Description:30+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN TECHNICAL SERVICE, AND INSTALLATION OF NATURAL GAS HEATING SYSTEMS ,FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE. SENIOR DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE . EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE.Recent Review:We have had the pleasure of Todd's plumbing service since we moved to the area several yrs ago. We feel very fortunate to have his services: a nice person, very professional, knowledgeable efficient and completely trustworthy. He is personally very concerned that we are completely happy with his work and demeanor and we always are. He knows our Baxi system inside and out. We would never hire anyone else to do work on our heating systemsDonald M.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:Vista is a family owned and operated home improvement company operating in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Southern VT, and Southern NH. We offer a full line of services to our customers with no high pressure gimmicks. All backed by superior installation and customer service. Give us a call when you demand the best. We are the Exterior Home experts. Award wining. Additional Email - Brianr@vistahomeimprovement.comRecent Review:We recently had a complete roof replacement. Before proceeding, we did comprehensive research of area companies and Vista came out on top, with good reason! All appointments were not only on time but were extremely punctual. We met first with Product Specialist Holly, who was enthusiastic, very knowledgeable and helpful. While at our home assessing the proposed job, Project manager Rick explained the entire process in layman's terms. The day of the job, Project Supervisor Marc arrived early and went over the entire job with the crew. All company representatives left us with a business card with their cell #'s to call if we required anything. The installation crew was amazing. They arrived early and began immediately. They were no nonsense, very focused and, worked like a well oiled machine. All Vista team members were polite and respectful of my special request to be cognizant around some of my more cherished trees & shrubs. Vista was fastidious in their care for my home and lawn, not one speck of debris was left behind. Vista, the installation crew, company representatives, everyone, exceeded our expectations. Vista stands behind their work and products. If you wish to relax after a major home improvement project knowing the job was done correctly, you will want to consider Vista. Dan & Kim BelchertowKIM A.
- Business Description:Devino Electric, LLC specializes in residential electrical and handyman services. Whether you need a small wiring fix or the installation of state-of-the-art smart home, we get the job done right.Recent Review:They did a great job very happy with there work .Andre L.
- Business Description:Twin State Construction is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our businessRecent Review:It was amazing. They were on time. The pricing was fair. Brandon and Kieran were super professional and really honest.Tyler S.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a small local full service plumbing & heating company servicing your area. We will treat you with the respect and aj attention to detail you have been lacking. and an attention to detail you have been lacking.Recent Review:Contact me to see the text messages from the owner to see how it went.Shannon T.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Moving a furnace a few feet is not a huge matter. However, moving a furnace to another room or different part of the house will probably cost a few thousand dollars. It's a major job involving numerous different professionals.
Heat pumps are a great way to warm homes in places where the thermostat doesn’t often go below freezing. To get the most out of your air-source heat pump system, follow our guide to optimal temperature setting use and keep your home nice and toasty.
HVAC contractors in Derby Line
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bob Cauley's Plumbing & HeatingP.O. Box 391
- Bob Cauley's Plumbing & Heating
- Green Mountain WellPO Box 13
- Green Mountain Well
- JEK Plumbing Heating & Cooling LLC603 Wiley Mountain Dr
- JEK Plumbing Heating & Cooling LLC
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc