If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Brattleboro, VT
There are 6 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Brattleboro
- Jesse James Carpentry LLCThis was a big, complicated project to rework an existing ranch house into a new two-story cape design, following plans that we'd had an architect prepare. Jesse James Carpentry did work of very high quality on this project. ?Jesse is responsive and professional and reliable and knowledgeable. ? He is "one of the good guys. read less
- Sean Ogren plumbing and heating llcHard worker, great attention to detail. Left a clean work space. And was the best price out of 3 estimates.
- Brunelle & Son ConstructionVery professional. Able to deal with any structural problem. Nice finish work. Good crew. Not inexpensive but quality work. Good choice if you want it done right.
- R J WELCH CONSTRUCTIONRick is a great person - very helpful, willing to discuss options and explain things. The work ended up looking great, and he referred us to local companies for other work we needed and they were great too. No complaints.
- West Dummerston Builders IncThis job was the third one with this contactor. The first project was redesigning a bathroom, the second was adding a dormer to create more space and to create a second full bathroom. I love working with this contractor and I would not hesitate to hire them again.
- Andy KurowskiThe house was originally built as a summer camp in 1945 on piers with 2x4 exterior walls and a large fieldstone fireplace. Sometime in the early 1990s an alpine roof was constructed over the original roof. A few years ago I added a foundation under the existing house and added a small addition (also with a foundation). The new radiant floor heating is great in the new section, but it is difficult to keep the existing house feeling warm. To figure out the materials used in the walls and roof so I could identify and prioritize the steps needed to mitigate the problem, I called Andy. (He had installed a storm door for me about a year ago, so I knew his work.) He explained and showed me what he found, and he suggested we take photos to go with the drawings. He drew two details--one of the wall and one of the roof construction and faxed these to the engineer the following day. When I talked with the engineer, he was very complimentary of the sketches, said that they were exactly what he needed and said they were drawn as he would have drawn them. Since Andy completed this work, I have spoken with him twice. He always returns his calls, shows up when he says he will, and approaches the task meticulously. I will have him back to do more work read less
- David O'Neil Construction, LLCArrived on scheduled time, completed work ahead of estimate, super quality, caring and thoughtful workman
- SCHAAL-GIVEN CONTRACTING INCOverall the experience working with Mark Schaal and his employees was wonderful. He is a great communicator and was able to get a clear understanding of what we were looking for. The addition came out exactly as we wanted. He let us know of problems and got our input on how we wanted the results to look. They made custom cabinets for the bathroom after we realized that we couldn't fit standard cabinets at a price we could afford. He was happy to drive flooring samples over to the house for our review and hooked us up with a painter after our attempt to do it ourself proved to be too much.Mark's company will give you what you pay for. However, they are not the company for you if you want to go cheap. They are expensive--but again, you get high quality work. I am certain that we are not going to have any structural problems down the line read less
- West Dummerston Builders IncThe original project was to put in a drop ceiling, replace the toilet and floor (the toilet was about ready to go through the floor) and take out a set of cabinets to use the space for a washer and dryer. Turned out that there was so much mold in the flooring and the walls (they were hemasote, used back in the 40's and 50's) that everything had to be removed. I have health issues that respond to mold so I was very glad to know that mold in my bathroom would no longer be an issue. The contractor kept me informed every step of the way and would present options if the need arose. He and his crew were so friendly, professional, meticulous, responsive to the unusual accommodations I needed to have because of my health issues. I am thoroughly pleased with the results. The crew was very friendly, honest, professional, meticulous, and communication was never an issue. I highly recommend this group read less
- James Gray BuilderIt project went very well and we are very happy with the results. He makes good use of his time. He comes when he says he will come. He pays attention to detail. He cleans up daily and after the project is done. He has been working on our house for many years and there have never been any problems.
House Builders in Brattleboro
- Business Description:Adam Vaillancourt Roofing and Construction is a family owned and operated roofing company. We are the NH Roofing Contractor that customers can believe in and trust. We provide the highest quality of craftsmanship in the most efficient and timely manner. We specialize in residential roofing, commercial roofing, and replacement windows. With over 20 years’ experience and thousands of satisfied customers we are the NH roofing company and MA roofing company that residents and businesses turn to. .. read lessRecent Review:Originally it went fine but a few years later I had water coming into my house from a location that I pointed out as a problem to the roofers. When I called, they sent their fix-it guy out and we discussed the problem and agreed upon a price to fix it. A couple of months went by, I gave them a deposit for the work and after that they decided they didn't want to do the work. So they refunded my deposit and told me to find someone else. What kind of company doesn't even service their own customers that are having problems with their wor read lessDavid B.
- Business Description:Home Improvement / General ContractorRecent Review:Great. Found at Manchester home show. Got easy estimate, compared to others, this was most reasonable. Talked to get some features of a more costly (9000 more) for much less than the other estimate. Prompt, professional, willing to do what I wanted, and cleaned up after themselves. They also fixed a big dent in the siding, and the project manager pegged what kind of replacement windows we had. I believe they do a variety of work read lessCharles M.
- Business Description:At Apple Wood we strive to be a leader in our industry in customer service. Your initial phone call, if not answered during normal business hours, will be returned within 24 business hours. Our goal is to work with your budget to get you as much as possible while making your dream renovation come true. We try to get our customers back to their regular daily lives as quickly as possible without compromising quality. With over 25 years experience we are able to manage projects with an expe.. read lessRecent Review:Lenny and Lisa are great. During the demolition phase, Lenny took great care to cover our hardwood floors and cleaned thoroughly while removing the countertops and backsplash which really helped to keep the dust level down. Lisa recommended vendors for our granite, tile backsplash and sink - they were all so helpful. We have never done a kitchen renovation before and were a little anxious about the process and making choices. Lenny allayed our fears and was spot on with suggestions. Lisa was always available for communication and answering questions. The sub-contractors were all excellent, personable and professional. The whole job was finished ahead of schedule which allowed for our 18 month old granddaughter to come for an earlier visit! Overall we are thrilled with the outcome and will definitely use Apple Wood for future projects read lessLisa S.
- Business Description:Jesse James Carpentry LLC is a small company that takes pride in every job regardless the size of the job! We have competitive pricing and quality work. Adding space to your home is one of the best ways to increase the current use and long term value of your home. Whether you are remodeling or adding, we can help you to maximize the space to your needs and increase its value and appeal read lessRecent Review:Jesse did an amazing job. I would hire again for sure.Christy G.
- Business Description:Vista is a family owned and operated home improvement company operating in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Southern VT, and Southern NH. We offer a full line of services to our customers with no high pressure gimmicks. All backed by superior installation and customer service. Give us a call when you demand the best. We are the Exterior Home experts. Award wining. Additional Email - Brianr@vistahomeimprovement.com read lessRecent Review:We recently had a complete roof replacement. Before proceeding, we did comprehensive research of area companies and Vista came out on top, with good reason! All appointments were not only on time but were extremely punctual. We met first with Product Specialist Holly, who was enthusiastic, very knowledgeable and helpful. While at our home assessing the proposed job, Project manager Rick explained the entire process in layman's terms. The day of the job, Project Supervisor Marc arrived early and went over the entire job with the crew. All company representatives left us with a business card with their cell #'s to call if we required anything. The installation crew was amazing. They arrived early and began immediately. They were no nonsense, very focused and, worked like a well oiled machine. All Vista team members were polite and respectful of my special request to be cognizant around some of my more cherished trees & shrubs. Vista was fastidious in their care for my home and lawn, not one speck of debris was left behind. Vista, the installation crew, company representatives, everyone, exceeded our expectations. Vista stands behind their work and products. If you wish to relax after a major home improvement project knowing the job was done correctly, you will want to consider Vista. Dan & Kim Belchertow read lessKIM A.
- Business Description:We can take care of all of your home remodeling needs.Recent Review:I have used him several times. It was good. He was quick. He did the work well.ALBIE P.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Professional Excavation & General Contracting services. Family owned & operated in Dublin, NH serving the Monadnock Region with more than 10 Years experience, Eastern Slope Construction LLC, can provide expertise in a wide variety of services including residential, industrial, and commercial projects. Fully insured & locally owned and operated we are able to offer a broad range of services read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Turners Falls
home builders in Brattleboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Crockett Homes of Central New England37 Old RT 12 N
Westmoreland, New Hampshire
- Cube Home & Commercial Inspections & Appraisal SvsPO Box 21781
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Custom Design Carpentry176 Fordwy Ext
Derry, New Hampshire
- Crockett Homes of Central New England
- Eastern Slope ConstructionPO Box 292
Dublin, New Hampshire
- eaton exteriors & landscaping120 riverside ave
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Evergreen Building Contractors1077 Putney Rd
- Eastern Slope Construction
- FECTEAU HOMES350 RIVER ST
- FECTEAU HOMES
- Griffin Construction343 Russell Rd
Charlestown, New Hampshire
- Griffin Construction
- J.D.B Contracting11 Moore Pike
Jaffrey, New Hampshire
- James Gray Builder561 Weatherhead Hollow Rd
- James Hicks27 Russell St
Keene, New Hampshire
- Jay Contracting LLCPo. Box 205
Sullivan, New Hampshire
- John Allen General Contracting207 Fairview St
- John J. Coty Jr229 Bellows Falls Rd. A
- JW Cleary Enterprises LLCPO Box 40
Bennington, New Hampshire
- J.D.B Contracting
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- Old TImers Timber Frames37 West St
Saxtons River, Vermont
- Old TImers Timber Frames