Installing lighting inside or above your cabinets will make your kitchen more efficient and user-friendly. Learn the best cabinet lighting fixtures, bulbs, and installation options that’ll enhance the style and function of your kitchen.
Get matched with top lights in Bomoseen, VT
There are 4 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Bomoseen
- Renaissance Man, LLCIn September of 2012 I hired a "contractor" to turn a 400sf shed into a pool house/guest house. This guy told me it would be a 6-8 week job. 8 1/2 months later and he had gone through $58,000 of the $60,000 agreed on price. I never met a guy with so many excuses. So I fired the guy and then decided to join Angie's List. That was the 2nd best $15 I ever spent. The best $15,000 I ever spent was hiring Thomas Koch to complete the project. I called him on a Monday and he met me on Tuesday to look at the job and give me a price. He told me he thought the job would take 8 days to complete. They started the following Monday and hit it hard with 2 guys doing construction, 3 electricians and 2 plumbers. The plumbers and 2 electricians were done after day 1. The other days he had 4 workers on the job and 1 electrician for most of it. These guys worked from 8:30am until 5-5:30pm. And true to Thomas' word, they were finished in 8 days. The work included: painting the entire interior and ceiling, installing blinds on 5 windows, tiling the huge shower stall and the other parts of the floor that was unfinished, installing a huge glass backsplash in the kitchen, painting kitchen cabinets and installing handles, building and installing a huge Murphy bed, multiple pot lights, repairing an outside brick deck, installing various doors and a pocket door, building storage shelves, fence repair, installing ceiling fan and so much more. The workers were professional and very conscientious and cleaned up their messes every day. Our place looks great and we could not be more satisfied
- Draper ElectricJohn was very thorough. He explained what he was doing. His work was neat and clean. We have not had any electrical problems since John completed the work. Although the cost was expensive I dont have any reason to believe that Johns hourly rates are out line with the market place.
- Draper ElectricIt required removing old unit and cutting a hole to install a metal junction box to make the unit up to code. He was on time and professional. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a competent job.
- Draper ElectricI'm very happy with the outcome . The price was very fair. John was responsive to my phone calls and showed up when he said would, thought creatively about the possibilities in my very old house where nothing is straightforward, and before he left he did a great job of cleaning up the work area.
- Draper ElectricWe are undergoing a fairly extensive remodel on a vacation home in Stowe, VT. John has been very responsive and has taken care of everything we have asked quickly and efficiently. His work is very high quality and he is very pleasant to work with AND he works well with our general contractor.
- Robert Stubbins Electrical and General ContractorVery pleasant Electricians Sam & Brad did a great job. I now understand how the exterior lights are set up on the property (I recently bought the house) I received a price list via email and chatted with Courtney in the office. Very professional. I would call them again if I have another issue.
- K & B ELECTRICHe was very nice and respectful of our home. He let us know what the expensive would be before we decided on what materials we would like him to use. He had great suggestions and he did some extra work for us.
- Clar Construction IncThe customer service and customer relations were excellent--all subcontractors were expertly supervised and he kept us informed daily of the work plan for that day. He spent many hours with us planning the work, advising us on our options, giving us examples, catalogs, and sketches, and even went with the homeowners to locate custom details and advise us on price points. Time was important, and we discussed at length how to manage the project in terms of new appliance delivery, material storage, and many other details that helped us make the job go smoothly. The job ran about six working days longer than expected, but it was very complex and there were some surprises because the house is quite old. For such a large project, it went very smoothly and the misery of not having a working kitchen was offset by feeling that we were his partners in getting the project done. Before we approached Dan with this job, we had used him on several smaller projects--a bath remodel, some needed structural work, and a sensitive porch restoration. The bath rehab turned out exceptionally well, and the finish work exceeded our expectations. The two structural projects were completed on time and on budget, despite one of the projects being foundation work done in the Vermont winter. Also, Dan is able to do historic-preservation level carpentry, and he produced a new, structurally sound porch on our historic house that was so closely matched to the original that we joked that we'd spent $9000 to get the exact same thing we started with. Many of the decorative elements--balusters, bracketing, and railings--were custom made by him to exactly match the originals. I would recommend Clar Construction for any job of any size, but especially for projects that have a preservation element and for any older home that may bring some unanticipated events or discoveries. He is also a fine craftsman who takes pride in his work and treats his subcontractors well, so that they stay with him and work harmoniously with clients. He also brings a refined aesthetic sense to the table, and we would often defer to his judgment about design decisions; he understands architectural history and has real respect for older buildings and what those building do to enrich the community
- Electrician For WireI had hired a local electrician who turned out to be very unprofessional. I turned to Angie's list and Electrician for Wire was recommended. He was prompt with his reply,estimate and when he did the work, he was efficient and did not waste time. The work was more than satisfactory and I would hire Electrician for Wire for all my electrical wor
- Electrician For WireGreat. I deal with contractors every day in my work life and I would use him for work and home.
Lights in Bomoseen
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:White Mountain Audio Visual has a regional name but our service is not. WMAV has been providing technical coordination for Corporate, Organization and Private meetings and events for over 20 years. We provide service throughout the US, Canada and Europe. WMAV is a one phone call event staging contractor to assist you or meeting planner with whatever needs to be coordinated to make your event a success
- Business Description:USA Alarm is a national company that has more than two decades of experience and an award winning command center that protects more than 700,000 homes and businesses through the United States, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We have offices located throughout the US, with two main offices in Indianapolis, Indiana and Post Falls, Idaho
- Business Description:No travel cost. Cost is determined by the job. This time of year we offer inspection, cleaning of your boiler or furnace at the best rates around give as call or email we be happy to hear what you have and quote on your produc
- Business Description:At Rob Stubbins Electrical, searching for energy savings while providing honest customer service goes hand in hand. Whether you're renovating & remodeling, in need of specialty wiring or simply need an evaluation, we strive to provide solutions that are innovative, safe & economical. We treat our customers the way we would like to be treated: fairly, honestly, respectfully, neatly, & in a timely manner. Call 802.775.1484 or email us today. We'll discuss your electrical & contractor needs & bu..Recent Review:Very pleasant Electricians Sam & Brad did a great job. I now understand how the exterior lights are set up on the property (I recently bought the house) I received a price list via email and chatted with Courtney in the office. Very professional. I would call them again if I have another issueSusan M.
- Business Description:Solarian US sells and installs the only globally-proven all-in-one solar lighting system, the Polaris 50, for streets, roadways, parks, parking lots, neighborhoods, community centers and more.
- Business Description:We have someone to do everything you need done! Free estimates! Lowest price around with the best service! Always done right the first time! Fully insured!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Light fixtures are the jewelry that accessorizes a room. Like furnishings and decor, lighting adds personality, helping bring your style to life. Read ahead for eight creative, unique, and cool lighting options that are both beautiful and functional.
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Find lights in
- Fair Haven
- Middletown Springs
lights in Bomoseen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BRITE LITE ELECTRIC, LLC3189b US Route 5 South
- BRITE LITE ELECTRIC, LLC
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Copper Works
- Robert Stubbins Electrical and General Contractor395 US Route 4 E
- Robert Stubbins Electrical and General Contractor
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc