Use our expert guide to figure out how much it costs to install a pool enclosure. Establish your budget then plan your pool enclosure project.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Vinton, VA
There are 11 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Vinton
- DF Building IncWe could have not asked for a better company to do this job. They were very professional and exact in all the work they did. We love the new screened porch and deck and could not be more pleased. They did a wonderful job and always kept us informed with all things going on or if any changes that needed to be made. We would definitely have this company to do other jobs for us. Would not look at anyone else
- Bob Riddick Home Services IncWe needed a substantial remodel on our SML house. Bob Riddick Home Services (BRHS) has done work on our roof since before we purchased that house; including some minor repairs and a softwash to enable a few more years on the roof before we bite the bullet and go for a new roof. When we decided to begin the remodel, we simply choose BRHS. We didn't bother with multiple quotes because BRHS's reputation was solid gold. It still is. Our Project Manager, Tripp Parker was not only knowledgeable, professional, and punctual, but he has great patience when working with a sometimes difficult customer (me). He was invaluable! I was given a lot of leeway concerning products and materials that I wanted to use and as such, often made decisions that involved plan changes. For example, I moved a wall and wanted a Barn Door that was more than 120-inches. I couldn't find anything that I liked, so Tripp had one "built" for me. I love it! Tripp's Number One, Shawn Jolliff was experienced, professional, creative, and unflappable! Doors, floors, and windows sometimes don't play well together, but Shawn would finesse them and make them work together. Phase 2 is going to begin this year and we will certainly use Bob Riddick Home Services again
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.We love our new enclosed patio room! We had the existing screened patio room remodeled with windows, new doors, new insulated ceiling, ceiling fans and lights, tile floor, and had the existing brick walls painted. As a few problems were found with the house during the remodeling process Arthur brought them to our attention and worked with us to rectify them as well. We ended up having a new rubber roof put on our patio room and the underground drainage system that was causing our basement water problem was redone as well. All of this work was done last summer and fall. We are very happy with our patio room remodel and our basement has been totally dry since then
- Martin Serviceswent well working between rain storms. Cares about quality and customer satisfaction. When found problems along the way, fixed them rather than just hiding or ignoring them. Very friendly.
- DF Building IncHighest praise for DF Building! Not only is their work meticulous and beautiful, but I found them to be friendly, neat, honest, and fairly priced. After interviewing several contractors for our two story brick addition, we hired DF Building. We were so pleased with their work, we hired them for several other major remodels without considering other contractors. Their work is consistently on point. We have recommended DF Building to family and friends who have gone on to hire them with the same positive results. If we have further need for contractors, DF Building is the only one we will consider. We are very happy customers! A++++++
- Southwest Sunroom & Window Co.... After studying their High Quality work on a friend's 2nd Story Sunroom and Dining Room... My Bride and I decided that we wanted this little company in Salem to build our Dream Room. Steve ( Southwest Sunroom Sales Manager ) was right on track; He reassured us that the Southwest Team could handle any contingency. And they did with Incredible Results ! Personable and friendly communication, and coordination, removed all the stress that comes with any challenging project - they actually made it fun. These are professional contractors and builders and a service team that deliver to Happy Customers. Some events: Pergula takedown, Deck removed, Fish pond moved and filled in, Electrical power updated to code, and power lead moved to other side of home... Then the really impressive Construction started on our 14x18-foot new "LIVING ROOM" There were No Inspection Issues, WOW. And believe me, the inspectors were here during All stages of the project (s), You get your money's worth plus = Southwest always builds safe, above, and beyond the code. i.e. you can literally drive a tank up on the subfloor and foundation. It Is BUILT ! I retired from the U.S Marines and have spent the last 26 years in Service and Installation work locally, and have been to "some" job sites and teamed up with lots of service people. What has impressed me most about the Southwest folks was how motivated and skilled the two guys that did most of the construction were... Troy and Key really excel in my book, and they obviously love the kind of challenging work they do. Come sun or rain , they were here early and motivated and ready with a plan to get 'er done. Communication and Status updates are very good top-down = Service Manager and VP (Kevin) Kept all of us in the loop informed... Even after the initial startup and walk around... to make sure each Builder, Contractor, and Customer is Happy and on the same sheet of music. Noteworthy: When the guys who are actually building your sunroom care enough to call and remind you "that if anything should go wrong this weekend [ because of an approaching tropical storm ] please just call us, we will be home all weekend." That is when you know Southwest has attracted some really Great Employees ! By the way, the new roof and guttering held back and dispersed an incredible amount of rain. The cleanup was always immaculate every day and at Completion = You almost can't tell they were even here and the Mud had been very high... Well, I lied just a little; There is this incredibly fine building attached to our little home. It is really more of a cathedral than a Sunroom ! This experience, and this addition, has been BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST THINGS WE HAVE EVER DONE. Pat and Theresa L 2018 Salem Virginia [ smile
- Southwest Sunroom & Window Co.Excellent porch enclosure ideas and plan designs presented. Totally pleased with the planning process and initial beginning of our porch enclosure. The quality of work is evident and we could not be more satisfied.
- Ronnie LaBrie General ContractingRonnie LaBrie is a dream contractor with whom to work. He is a truly talented carpenter and designer. He is honest and we won't consider using anyone else. He is a true professional in what has been a nightmare industry for us in the past. Beginning to end he did as promised and the end result was even better than we expected
- Dollman Construction, IncWe purchased a cottage built in the early 60's at SML. Most of the original structure was still intact including a large front screened porch, which we called "Dead Space." The porch had a metal roof that leaked rain fall and would leave water stationed in areas on the concrete flooring due to improper drainage. This caused the walls to shift, including the retaining walls on the outside surrounding walkways. Our plan was to remove this large dead space as well as a long brick wall that divided the inside of the cottage to this front porch, which would enlarge the living space immensely. We spoke to a couple contractors who did not seem interested or had no idea what to do. Verbally, Dollman Construction was introduced to me and I placed a call to Jimmy. He promptly arrived for our scheduled walk through, explaining his ideas, as well as listening intently to our concerns. After the final drawings of what would be the end result and feeling very confident that this contractor will deliver, we hired Dollman Construction to do the major renovation. Jimmy and his staff transformed this area into a large living space, master bathroom and complete washer/dryer area. What a beautiful job! The work went very smooth and was very professional. We do not reside there full time until retirement. Jimmy sent pictures of the progress and answered any follow on questions we had. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. I would also like to thank Gerry and Rob for their artisanship. At times I would ask Gerry & Rob to make decisions on my behalf and I was very pleased. Thank you!! Lee Edgerl
- Southwest Sunroom & Window Co.The whole process went smooth. The meeting to prepare the estimate was timely. Scheduled out for six weeks and in 6 weeks they were ready to start.. It took approx. 3 hours to complete. The workers were professional and cleaned up and hauled away the debris. The vinyl weatherstripping trim around the garage doors actually was put on better than when originally done by the garage door installers. Even received a call back about a week later checking on how things turned out. Good outfit to work with
Patio Builders in Vinton
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &..Recent Review:Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well doneScott S.
- Business Description:We are a Class A General Contractor Specializing in All types Concrete Work and General Construction.Recent Review:There work exceeded my expectations. I was very concerned about this job because my husband and I had just had some trees removed, and our yard had been limed and reseeded. It just worked out that I hired ConWorx to do this work after my yard had been done. I mentioned to Mr. Bailey that I didn't want the yard tore up with heavy equipment, so he and his crew dug out the dirt for the foundation by hand. When the job was finished, my yard was left in impeccable shape. I love my new concrete slab. The slab is level and should serve us well. We are excited to install our new storage shedArlice B.
- Business Description:In business for over 40 years, Bob Riddick has established himself as the premier roofing contractor at Smith Mountain Lake. His commitment to excellence in everything he does, has afforded him the sterling reputation that has allowed him to expand beyond roof installation and repair to roof and exterior cleaning and now siding and deck installation and repair. For more in depth information of Bob Riddick Roofing, now known as Bob Riddick Home Services, Inc., visit our website www.riddickho..Recent Review:We needed a substantial remodel on our SML house. Bob Riddick Home Services (BRHS) has done work on our roof since before we purchased that house; including some minor repairs and a softwash to enable a few more years on the roof before we bite the bullet and go for a new roof. When we decided to begin the remodel, we simply choose BRHS. We didn't bother with multiple quotes because BRHS's reputation was solid gold. It still is. Our Project Manager, Tripp Parker was not only knowledgeable, professional, and punctual, but he has great patience when working with a sometimes difficult customer (me). He was invaluable! I was given a lot of leeway concerning products and materials that I wanted to use and as such, often made decisions that involved plan changes. For example, I moved a wall and wanted a Barn Door that was more than 120-inches. I couldn't find anything that I liked, so Tripp had one "built" for me. I love it! Tripp's Number One, Shawn Jolliff was experienced, professional, creative, and unflappable! Doors, floors, and windows sometimes don't play well together, but Shawn would finesse them and make them work together. Phase 2 is going to begin this year and we will certainly use Bob Riddick Home Services againJanet Rich O.
- Business Description:Class A Contracting and Master Electrical ServicesRecent Review:It went excellently. (As has been all of my past dealings with Enquist.) I actually called them after hours, DURING HOLIDAY SEASON, not only did they still answer but they made it a point to get to me the next day because I had company coming in a day or two. Every step of the way from Becky on the phone, to the technician Jeremy, all extremely nice to deal with. For whatever your electrical needs are, CALL THIS COMPANY!! You will not be disappointed!!Keith W B.
- Business Description:Sub Contracting
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:D F Building Inc. is a second generation family based business that has been in business for 15+ years. We specialize in design, build, and renovation of residential homes. Our goal is to provide quality and efficiency with integrityRecent Review:It didn't go , no show no reason no call.Denise T.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:All In One Home Solutions is a full service exterior remodeling company specializing in Roofing, Siding, Windows and Gutter Installation and Repair in the Roanoke Valley and surrounding areas. As a family owned business, each project is handled with integrity, exemplary customer service and top-notch workmanship to ensure an overall satisfying experience. With our values and dedication to detail, you can rest easy knowing that you’re leaving your home improvement project in the hands of the b..Recent Review:GREAT AS ALWAYS. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE HAD " ALL IN ONE " MAKE REPAIRS TO MY HOME. THE FIRST TIME WAS IN 2018 WHEREIN THEY REMOVED TH GUTTERS ON THE FRONT OF MY HOME. I HAD THEM COME BACK AND REPLACED THE GUTTERS ON THE BACK OF MY HOME. GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH AAA++Robert B.
- Business Description:For fastest response, please call (540) 520-7681. Full service general contractor, residential and commercial. No job too small.Recent Review:Job evaluated in September, 2020, but work not done until January, 2021, and then only after several phone calls from him telling us why he couldn't come sooner.Jan L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
sunroom patio enclosures in Vinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 84 Lumber - #17112501 W Main St
- 84 Lumber - #1711
- All House Repair LLC608 13th St SW Apt B
- All Masonry, J & B Enterprises of Roanoke, LLC.720 Rorer Ave. SW
- All-In-One Home Solutions LLC5115 Benois Rd.
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- All House Repair LLC
- Ballard Building LLC2917 Bonlyn Circle
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Beck Builders Inc1133 Forest Lawn Dr
- Belcher Electric & Construction Inc534 Chestnut Mountain Dr
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- Blue Ridge Roofing and Home Improvments5458 Franklin Pke. SE
- Bob Riddick Home Services Inc330 Lakewood Forest Rd
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- Building Integrity LLCPO Box 37
- Ballard Building LLC
- CJM CO Construction2263 Catawba Valley Drive
- Clark Family Builders LLC5352 Cloverdale Rd
- Cline Electrical Service106 Butt Hollow Rd
- ConWorx1695 N Franklin St Suite B
- Cook Siding & Window Co Inc301 Kessler Mill Rd
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
- Crowe ServicesP.O. Box 11712
- CTS & L Inc250 Energy Blvrd
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- CJM CO Construction
- K3 EnterprisesPO Box 812
- K3 Enterprises
- M.A. Turner Construction Inc.PO Box 115
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Mark Bisese is RemodelingRoanoke.com1826 Fringer Trail
- Martin Services3787 Rutrough Rd
- Mitchells Building Co2311 Colonial Ave
- M.A. Turner Construction Inc.
- T Allen And Associates Class A Builder Contractor1451 22nd St NW
- T&M Remodeling and Repairs,INC111 Beavercreek Rd
- Tim Dollman Construction5428 Taney Dr.
- Total Image Construction LLC8342 Willow Ridge Rd
- Triple C Home Repair and Remodeling345 Parkview Dr
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Tyler's Trade, Inc.907 Blandford Ave.
- T Allen And Associates Class A Builder Contractor
- Vanguard Construction160 Edgewood Dr
- Vanguard Construction
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Weightman Construction LLC3595 Eaglebrook Road
- Weightman Construction, LLC3595 Eaglebrook Rd
- WEV Construction2335 Kellington Ct
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Windows and Home Renovations DirectPO Box 277
- WOOD CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING4505 12 OCLOCK KNOB RD
- Woodworks Restoration & Remodeling IncP O Box 6675