Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Rocky Mount, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Rocky Mount
- Steve Caldwell, Remax RealtorThroughout our long search for the right home, Steve remained helpful, optimistic, and kind. Our best interest was a priority, and he always gave us excellent advice. He said we would eventually find just the right place, and with his help, we did.
- Steve Caldwell, Remax RealtorSteve is wonderful to work with and we highly recommend him. We needed our second home to be sold quickly and Steve made it happen. Our home went on the market on a Monday and we had an offer 2 days later. Steve was very helpful throughout the entire process.
- Steve Caldwell, Remax RealtorI have had Steve represent me on 2 properties, he is a true professional. Steve is very straight forward and doesn’t believe in playing games. He is able to give you insight of the housing market in the Roanoke area and has the experience to help guide you throughout the whole process of buying or selling
- Steve Caldwell, Remax RealtorWithin three weeks the house was under contract. Closed on the sale in another four weeks. Steve is very thorough when selling a home. Very detailed in how he arrives at his sale price by comparing to other similar homes that recently sold our are on the market. Determines the best attributes of your home to advertise to help with the sale. In constant contact throughout the process
- Steve Caldwell, Remax RealtorSteve was amazing! He was patient and extremely knowledgeable letting us know the ins and outs of buying a home for the first time. It took my husband and I a while to decide on our perfect starter house, but Steve made it a fun and enjoyable process. He gave great advice and made sure we knew what we were getting into every step of the way. Steve went above and beyond being a realtor and became a friend through the process. My husband and I could not be happier
- Steve Caldwell, Remax RealtorWe were living out of the area and did not know any realtors. Through our internet search we found Steve. His knowledge of the area was extensive. He never pressured us to buy a home and he dedicated many hours to find a home and to close the deal after we had submitted a contract. Steve is the realtor everyone should have because he keeps you informed every step of the way and he is knowledgeable about every step of the buying process
- Tony Baroni Team -- Keller Williams RealtyCraig Kellner is probably pretty typical of a Keller Williams / Tony Baroni Agent. Which makes him about five times better than any other agent in the Tampa Bay area, in my opinion. My mother has been living in an assisted living facility in Tampa, for about 4 years now. Recently my sister, and my wife and I decided that it was too difficult to maintain Mom's home from a distance, and in an effort to secure mom's future we decided to sell the property. Tony Baroni Keller- Williams Real Estate has always had a superb reputation in the Tampa area, as their hundreds of five-star reviews will attest. We were privileged to be assigned to Craig Kellner. Craig is a consummate professional with excellent communication skills as well as excellent problem-solving skills. At each step in the process, Craig's experience and creative problem-solving abilities helped move the process forward despite the fact that we all live several states away. Craig directed the process expertly and provided the information we needed to make the best decisions for this particular deal. I highly recommend Craig Kilner and the entire Tony Baroni team to you if you are looking for professional real estate guidance. As a result of Craig's efforts, my mother is now financially secure. Words cannot properly convey my gratitude and admiration for the way our sale was handled, and the professionalism that Craig and his team brought to the process. Thank you Craig, and thank you to the Tony Baroni Organization. All the best in the future
- Steve Caldwell, Remax RealtorSteve is absolutely amazing! We had the best experience working with him to buy our new home. We were first time homebuyers and he helped us every step of the way. He was able to explain the good and bad things about each property and help us make informed decisions. He went out of his way to make sure things were set up for our closing day and for our move in. And he has continued to check in with us to make sure we are doing ok. We love our new home and have Steve to thank for helping us get here
- Equity Saver USAA very good experience. Jordan was readily available to answer questions, guide us through the process, and absolutely took care of details. He is very knowledgeable about the local real estate market with marketing expertise you can rely on. Jordan looked out for our interests and negotiated a good sale price for our home
- Jimmy Miller - John Stewart Walker, IncWe used Zillow to research homes in another town. When we found a possible candidate, we use the contact feature and Jimmy responded. We felt very comfortable with Jimmy at the first meeting and now that we have closed on our new home am glad that we used our intuition and used his services. Being in another town, Jimmy did most of the work of inspecting the home, and guiding us thru a long distance purchase; it couldn't have been more simple and easy. We highly recommend Jimmy and his team
Real Estate Agent in Rocky Mount
- Business Description:My goal is to provide Hassle-Free, Worry-Free Real Estate Service by providing the same high level of service to my clients that I would expect for myself.Recent Review:Throughout our long search for the right home, Steve remained helpful, optimistic, and kind. Our best interest was a priority, and he always gave us excellent advice. He said we would eventually find just the right place, and with his help, we didHugh W.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and constructs homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes. As a corporate entity, NVR, Inc. provides various support functions for each of its sub-entities. These include sales and marketing support, vital human resource specialists, and an advanced information technology department, which provide a network of resources utilized by NVR, Inc. holdingsRecent Review:The customer service is poor, and they lack follow through. Our garage door does not work properly and sounds like it's going to fall. In every inch of the sod, the grass is dead. I wish we had chosen a different builderChristian R.
- Business Description:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CrowningTouchAuctionGallery Crowning Touch specializes in moving and downsizing senior Citizens. Crowning Touch offers a level of service that is unsurpassed by any moving company in the United States. We listen to our clients and completely understand the stressors of relocating and downsizing. Each employee is trained how to build confidence in the clients that they cater to. Crowning Touch trains each mover as a decorator, tweaking existing floor plans..Recent Review:It did not go well. Our mirror to a curio was broken and they hid it. Instead of admitting they broke it they hid it. Not only did they break the mirror but when they cut themselves they bled on my wing chair which went to a sofa and love seat which had never been sat on. They turned the cushion so we would not see it and by laying the blood side down it also got on the chair covering under the cushion. Had they told us maybe it could have been cleaned but have tried everything to get the stain out. It is very large spots. They lied and hid what they done. They chipped our bedroom lamp and turned it to the back so we could not see it. They also put something heavy on our coffee table and end tables which were brass and glass. The frames were bent crooked. we had to throw the coffee table away and the end tables need replaced. Also broke a chest of drawers apart and made gouges and scratches on my cherry bedroom furniture. would I hire them again? Absolutely NO. This is a warning DO NOT USE THEM.I expected better for the amount paiJames E & Alice M.
- Business Description:Founded by Herbert Alcorn in 1953, Park Realty has been working in the southwestern Virginia commercial real estate market for over well over 50 years. The Park Realty team is highly experienced and works to assist every tenant, customer, and client to find a space to suits them best. From office and retail storefront space for rent to build-to-suit projects, Park Realty gives individualized attention to every client
- Business Description:Additional DBA name - Edwin C Hall Associates Inc, Hall Associates Inc. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Additional fax - (540) 344-1714.
- Business Description:Rachel Anker-Johnson is a one-of-a-kind Agent that brings customer service to a new level of personalization. Whether you are buying or selling a home, Rachel will provide the market knowledge needed to see the job done
- Business Description:Additional Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Description:A home reality is the real estate agent. We help people to buy and sell their homes in the state of Virginia.
- Business Description:AMERICA’S MOST TRUSTED SOURCE FOR DEBT AND CREDIT SOLUTIONS. CreditGuard of America, Inc. is an independent, nonprofit credit counseling agency that is committed to providing innovative solutions for simple to complicated debt and credit issues. CreditGuard provides credit counseling and debt management along with free financial education to consumers throughout the United States, using state-of-the-art technology and superior customer service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
Buying a house can be an exciting and scary adventure for anyone. Real estate agents share some of the common missteps first-timers make when buying a house.
While a home inspector will check these items for you, you can do a preliminary inspection yourself before you even make an offer on a home.
Find real estate agents in
- Glade Hill
- Boones Mill
- Union Hall
- Copper Hill
- Bent Mountain
- Cave Spring
real estate agents in Rocky Mount
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BCR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT1108 N MAIN ST
- BCR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- CB Sales & Rentals, Inc1027 Waterwheel Drive
- Coldwell Banker220 Professional Park Dr SE
- Community Housing Partners448 Depot St NE
- CreditGuard of America791 Park of Commerce Blvd Ste 500
Boca Raton, Florida
- Crowning Touch Senior Moving Services6704 Williamson Rd. NW
- CB Sales & Rentals, Inc
- First Home Mortgage - Richards Team12150 Monument Dr Ste 500
- First Home Mortgage - Richards Team
- Kathy Basham1636 Apperson Dr
- Kathy Basham
- Rachel Anker-Johnson RE/MAX 8712 N Main St
- RE/MAX First Realty2235 Colonial Ave
- Reiner Realty Group, Inc.3621 Manassas Drive
- Remax All Points5115 Bernard Dr Ste 110
- Remax All Points - April Garmon5115 Bernard Dr Suite 110
- Rachel Anker-Johnson RE/MAX 8
- Steve Caldwell, Remax Realtor1225 Roanoke Rd
- Steve Caldwell, Remax Realtor
- The Hopkins Group - Business / Real Estate Brokers80 Oriskany Sq.
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Todd McKee, Wainwright & Co, REALTORS3621 Manassas Dr
- The Hopkins Group - Business / Real Estate Brokers