When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Monroe, VA
There are 4 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Monroe
- CW DrywallMr. Walker promptly reviewed the project, began as soon as we could clear out the garage, and worked daily until the project was completed, with a well done result. Highly recommended.
- CW DrywallWorking with CW Drywall was an excellent experience. Chauncey (owner) was professional, prompt, and very courteous. The work performed was exemplary and was completed in a timely manner. In addition, the cost of service was fair. He took the time to understand our needs and act accordingly. I would highly recommend CW Drywall...In fact, my neighbor just higher him also. I plan to finish our attack soon and will, once again, higher CW to install and the drywall. Thank you CW Drywall and I look forward to completing future projects together
- CW DrywallWe were very happy with Chauncey's work. He was professional and extremely flexible with our schedules. My wife, as a high school teacher, works from home and on occasion she needed to not have a lot of noise while she was teaching and Chauncey worked around that. When necessary, he would work weekends and some evenings (depending on his schedule) to help us out. I did the framing so when he came through for the estimate, he made sure to give suggestions on things that needed to be corrected. I am someone who asks a million questions and he would stop working and answer every question. His work was incredible. The basement was not huge, but he worked around all the nooks and crannies of our basement. He made sure every cornerbead and bulkhead had sharp edges. Another thing we really liked is that he uses screws and not nails... No nail pops in a few years! That is a big deal!! As can be seen in the pictures, the finished product came out perfect
- Bathroom and Kitchen King Remodeling, LLCtile work was excellent. Put in a nice French door for us also... business owner did a good job designing a stylish kitchen for us and sizing the cabinets and quartz countertops in a good quality product. Workers had good personalities and many years of experience and were talented and respectful and explained any difficulties or workarounds. Some detail work left for the homeowner... a few rough edges. overall this is a good crew to work with
- CW DrywallAmazing transformation, great work on a tough project . Professional, staggered seams, and superb finishing. Good communication, on time, on budget.
- Vienna Woodworks LLCOverall it went really well. Richard is professional with his estimates and realistic about timeframes. In our case we had to wait for a door to arrive and he was good at keeping us posted, knowing we had a tight timeframe. He did his research, trying to find the best deal on the door, allowing us to choose if we wanted something high end or utilitarian. He would let me know if someone else was going to be working that day and if he would not be there. They were great to clean up every day so the space was usable when possible
- Sullivan PlumbingSullivan Plumbing has always provided me the best service, fair pricing, and dependability. I have used them over the years many times and have always been satisfied.
- A1 Do-It-All DrywallGreat! Everything was perfect except that the garage floor wasn't covered which made cleanup a bit more difficult, but they were great.
- Tri County DrywallGreat group of professionals. Punctual, efficient, professional and friendly. The quality of the work was excellent and they left everything clean and neat when they were through
- J.P.R. Painting, LLCI was very happy with the work. JPR was completed the repair one day and came back the next day to sand and paint. We were very happy with the results.
Drywall Contractors in Monroe
- Business Description:DRYWALL based company. Hanging, finishing, and texture ceilings. Repairs including small or big wholes in walls. We also paint and frame if needed.Recent Review:It is going great. He is highly professional and they are doing an excellent work.Ben J.
- Business Description:Company based in Northern Virginia owned by Eugenio Valle. We serve all of the DMV and are pretty flexible with location and time. If you need us, we are there! We offer services such as drywall repair, demolition, roofing, interior/exterior painting, and more! Please take advantage of our 15% off promotion going on now on ANY service! Don't forget to schedule your estimate with us at 571-477-8690. "We Get The Whole Job Done!" https://www.vallepaintingservicesllc.coRecent Review:Quick good work. Wore mask the whole time. Well doneSwami I.
- Business Description:We focus on jobs deemed “too small” for general contractors. Indoor and outdoor repairs, minor renovations, doors and window installations, flooring, painting, countertop installation, backsplash, wall and floor tile installation, door handles and locks, trim and base board installation and much moreRecent Review:Phil from Albin Homes was an excellent communicator. The work was completed on schedule and without any issues. He was very good about describing his progress with me and informing us on ways to save money or speed up the process. He was helpful in the design and selection process which made us feel at home with our new kitchen. Phil and his crew were clean, professional, respectful, and genuine. Overall, I am blown away by Albin Homes! We will certainly be reaching out again with more work. Thank you Phil! (I have added pictures of the before and after, both from the same doorway)Esther D.
- Business Description:Sullivan Plumbing Express is a small, family-owned plumbing service that serves customers in Lynchburg, Amherst, and the surrounding areas of Virginia. Our services include the installation and repair of sinks, faucets, toilets, dishwashers, garbage disposals, water softeners, water heaters, and more. We also provide sales and installation of tankless water heaters and water filtration systems. From small repairs to large installations, we provide a full catalog of standard and emergency plum..Recent Review:Perfect. Sean Hargis and Jack were amazing! They were on time. They also installed a toilet and repaired a leak under my sink.Gloria B.
- Business Description:Better Bathrooms & Kitchens is a full service residential remodeling comapany located in Salem, VA. We have proudly served homeowners in Central and Southwest Virginia since 1995. We offer complete bathroom and kitchen remodeling, as well as interior and exterior painting. Fully licensed and insured, Better Bathrooms & Kitchens can handle every aspect of your project, including vanities, countertops, electrical work, plumbing, tiling, construction, and much more without the need for subcontra..Recent Review:We had a very nice consultation with Tracy, the company owner. He drove a good way to consult with us and listened intently to what we are wanting. He showed us choices in products and costs. His company, Better Baths and Kitchens sounds like it has a great reputation and has been steadily growing. We asked for more time to make our decision and he cheerfully agreed and gave us 30 days. He also wore a facemask and gloves to the consultation in our home. We had a positive experience with Tracy. I do recommend himJane U.
- Business Description:K & W Painting is a company based in Lynchburg, VA and proudly serves surrounding cities in a radius of no more than 30 minutes from Lynchburg. I wish we could travel farther, but its hard to be competive when traveling expenses of more than 30 minutes are tacked on. We do interior and exterior painting and use only the finest products from Sherwin Williams. We do offer free estimates and are very punctual with a set time. Most estimates take about 10 minutes of your time and theres no obliga..Recent Review:They are very professional. Did a very nice job.Robbie J.
- Recent Review:The painting of the deck was good at the beginning, then the paint got on the wall - they were suppose to come back on May 11 to get it off the wall and there have been excuse after excuse as to when they were not coming back to take care of the issue at hand, never made it and now they have blocked my husbands numberCarelle T.
- Business Description:Custom Home Repairs is a one stop for all your home improvement projects. We are a small company but with high quality work. See us on Facebook at custom home repairs. References upon request. Also at y.p.com and Google. comRecent Review:We hired Brian to finish our basement. Do NOT hire Brian for drywall or painting. Yes, his prices are good, but you get what you pay for. Do not expect a finished, quality job. We had him go over problem areas once and we did not see much improvement. At the end, you could see paint strokes everywhere, gaps in the drywall, tape lines, paint drips, wall paint on the ceiling and ceiling paint on the walls, uneven walls, paint on hardware and the floor, cracks, not all areas that needed caulking were caulked, areas that were not sanded enough, and long cracks/buckling going across the ceiling where it should have been staggered instead of square hung across a large area. He said the whole job would take 3-4 weeks and we did not believe this. It ended up taking 3 months. He rushed at the end and did not check over his work. He told us he was assuming we would add the final coat of paint... He did one coat of paint (mixed with primer) on new drywall. Every painter we asked afterwards said it is standard to do at least three coats on new drywall. One of primer and 2 coats of paint. At first, he said he stood by his work. My husband got him to admit he rushed at the end and there were many problem areas. He offered to come on his free time to try to repair and add another coat of paint, but we were not confident in his abilities. All painters who gave us quotes said it was the worst job they have seen. The company we ended up hiring said it was the most extensive repair job they had ever done. Do not listen to Brian's advice on obtaining a building permit and do not expect him to know everything that is required by code. Brian is skilled in some areas, but his attention to detail is very much lacking and he will cut cornersHallie M.
- Business Description:Family-owned company with 20 years in home improvement business. 80% of our business is repeat or referral business. We accept major credit cards(fees may apply) and e-check. We provide on-line billing.
- Business Description:We have several employees, we subcontract from rental companies as well as new construction from builders
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Monroe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- cabell drywall290 glade rd.
Madison Heights, Virginia
- Carters Property management 1015 Fords Shop Rd
- Class A Painting126 Thors Club Dr
Madison Heights, Virginia
- Commonwealth Construction & Restorations3408 Ivylink Place
- Countywide Home Repair & Maintenance150 Hidden Meadow Lane
- Creative Concepts LLCPO Box 1511
King George, Virginia
- cabell drywall
- Dream Visions Drywall LLC.
- Dream Visions Drywall LLC.
- Precision Trim162 Harvest Hills Dr
- Precision Trim
- Quinn's Home Improvement152 Mill Acres Dr
- Quinn's Home Improvement
- Rickie D. Lyons Construction Co.139 Sweet Herb Farm Rd.
- Rickie D. Lyons Construction Co.