Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Abingdon, VA
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Abingdon
- Lee's Affordable ServicesLee was extremely courteous and timely. He came and hauled away my mower in his “smaller” of 2 cargo trailers-read large capacity. His prices were extraordinarily affordable! I would recommend him for any lawn service needs, handy work, you name it! Just ask him and he will be honest. I will definitely be patronizing him In the future
- Jimmys Lawn Mower RepairExcellent! Our snowblower quit and we called Jimmy. He was at our home the next day, assessed the situation and ordered parts. Three days later, our snowblower is back in our garage fully operational. Experienced professional, fast and fair service.
- DAVIS LAWN TRACTOR REPAIRI could not be at home at the time service was available. All the work was performed in my absence. A detailed service order explained what was done, and replaced parts were left for me to see. A discount I didn't know to ask for was applied, and the charges were quite reasonable. Having someone I can trust to make "house calls" is very important to me. I will definitely call upon Davis Lawn Tractor Repair in future and recommend it highly to my friends
- Pendleton HardwareI showed the saw to the man at the counter, explained to him what happened and he knew exactly what was wrong. He took the cover in the back work area and fixed the engaged spring.. he put the bar, chain and cover back onto my saw and didn't charge me a dime... So I gave them $20. a big thank you and bought an extra chain in the event I need one.. I cant think or say anything more praiseworthy to say..
- Burchett's Small Engine Service LLCWe had service and repair work for two mowers and a gas trimmer. Repaired a locked up mower and trimmer, serviced them, and serviced another mower. Work was quick despite peak season and all equipment runs flawlessly. This is our second repair after a generator repair last year. Can't speak more highly of these guys. Very nice doing business with them
- Louderback Implement CompanyAll worked performed within arranged time period. Excellent workmanship. Explained all work performed.
- Romero Landscaping IncThey come to mow, edge, and mulch the lawn. Their price is pretty reasonable. They are consistent, reliable, and do good work. They have a lot of different services, so if you want seeding, aeration, or other services, they can do that. The owner will always come out if you want a specific job to be done. He will give you his ideas and provide an estimate, which is always reasonable
- King George Mobile RepairSuperb service, professionalism, and skills. I found King George Mobile Repair in the KG Yellow Pages, and spoke on the phone with Andy, the owner. He gave me the estimate for the work, and described the work with pretty good detail. That's when I learned that KGMR's service really is MOBILE, and that the work would be done at my residence. You might not have my good fortune: Andy had an opening two hours from when I called. But regardless of when you make the appointment, you can expect excellent service. Andy arrived punctually with his mechanic. Lawn Tractor: King George Mobile Repair carefully followed the Cub Cadet tune-up and maintenance procedures. An unexpected mechanical problem emerged, and there was no doubt that it had to be corrected: Some gray smoke and bad smell, which were not the case when I last cut grass in early autumn. Andy quickly diagnosed the problem: The valve cover needed tightening. PERFECT fix! Roto-tiller: While Kevin the mechanic did the lawn tractor tune-up, Andy quickly diagnosed my roto-tiller problem. It was a dirty carburetor jets. He also tightened a loose carb mounting bolt. This was ALSO a PERFECT fix! No fast-talk, and no "b.s." Just polite, plain-spoken communications from start to finish. The total cost of Labor and Parts was extremely fair. They accept cash or check. I happened to be home that day, so was able to watch all the work. However when I call King George Mobile Repair in the future, I won't worry one bit if my wife has to take the turn at staying home to greet Andy or his mechanic. I think that Andy is a very honest businessman in addition to being a skilled technician. Kevin, his mechanic, performed the majority of the work, and he is a very capable technician and mechanic. I am happy to write the first King George Mobile Repair review for Angie's List
- Baldwin'S Small Engine, PamplinFixed my riding mower in no time and showed me some new weed eaters that I can use and afford. Very reasonable and treated us with great respect!
- Musick Repair ServiceI found the ad for this company in the local paper and even though it was in the late evening I called the number and was greeted by a friendly and professional voice. He advised me of their hourly rates and told me that it may be a few days before he could pick the tractor up. When he picked the tractor up and gave it a brief inspection he said he had a feeling he knew what the problem was and thought it would be an easy fix. He completed the repair in a timely manner, replaced a couple of worn belts, repaired the seat, and completely cleaned the tractor back to the point it almost looked new. The service was great and his rates were very reasonable. I would highly recommend Musick Repair Service for any small engine repair needs
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Abingdon
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Timely appointment. However, was told on the phone when making the appt, that the $99 diagnostic fee would be applied as a credit toward the labor/parts. I called 2 different times, each time told the same thing. Except when the service was provided, the diagnostic fee was billed separately, in addition to the part and labor. Expensive labor for a less than 1 hour job. Definitely feel takenDuane M.
- Business Description:SURRY EQUIPMENT WAS STARTED OVER 50 YEARS AGO BY WILL GWALTNEY AND EDWIN SEWARD. CHARLES SAVEDGE HAS BEEN INVOLVED HERE SINCE 1979 AND HAS BEEN THE SOLE OWNER SINCE 1992. OVER THE YEARS THE BUSINESS HAS EVOLVED TO BECOME A SOURCE FOR MANY FINE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. We currently are running special zero % Financing on most Tractors and Lawn Mowers. We accept Cash Check Or Credit Cards. We are open Mon.- Fri. 7:30am to 5:00pm, and Sat. 8:00am - 12:0Recent Review:Fast, friendly and always very helpful. I needed a new tire for an old dry rotted spare tire. I called over, they had it in stock and said if I could come over they would take care of it right away. They put the spare back on and even replaced the bolts holding the spare tire on because they were a different size than my tire iron and could cause me a problem because if I got a flat I wouldn't have the tool to get the spare off. Great place to do business! <br /Jenny S.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Corporate office address: 11047 Leadbetter Rd Ashland, VA 23005. Social media site: https://www.facebook.com/jamesriverequipment. See website for specials & other details.Recent Review: I looked the part numbers for parts I needed for my Murray riding mower in both the Murray parts listing on the internet and the briggs and stratton website. I went to the parts department at James River and was greeted by 2 parts department employees. They refused to order the parts I needed until I went back home to get serial numbers from my equipment in spite of the fact that I already had the proper info which was the same part numbers from both websites. I never went back to James River, I now go to Tractor Supply to order the parts that I need. <br /Tim L.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - National Automotive Parts Association.Recent Review:The mechanic was very nice and very prompt at getting back to us about the issues we were having with the car. When he couldn't get ahold of me during the time frame where fixing the car would have been done before the holiday weekend instead of after, he called my husband for approval of the work. The price was what we expected. Overall, we had no complaints. <br /sadie w.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 6 years and are highly qualified in what we do. We are licensed and insured. We are family owned and operated with 3 employees and we do not sub contract because we want it all done right by us. If we do your work in a satisfied and timely manner we will cut costs and help you with payment plans. Our God is by our side and he is our main helper. We treat our customers like family. Thanks and God bles
- Business Description:Your yard will look its absolute best after trusting All Landscaping Services as your ground maintenance architect. From tree service, to excavating, and even auto towing, we do it all.Recent Review:David and amp; his crew came out to my mother and amp; father-in-laws house as expected and did all of the yard work, removed 3 trees that were taken down and cleaned everything from top to bottom. I would highly recommend this company to any one, they will not be dissapointed. They do the work like they would treat their own family. After the job is over and they leave, you know they have done exactly what you wanted and for the quoted price. You will not be sorry. I am and will be asking for their services in the future. <br /June L.
- Business Description:Big Sky Rents & Events takes the stress and frustration out of your party and equipment rental needs. Big Sky’s storefront is in Danville, Virginia, however we are in a prime location to serve the wide, surrounding area. No job is too big or small, Big Sky is ready to help you do it all! More information is listed on our website www.bigskyrents.co
- Business Description:Free estimates
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Glade Spring
- Mountain City
- Bluff City
- Saint Paul
- Piney Flats
- Pounding Mill
lawn mower repair shops in Abingdon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Big Sky Rents & Events4754 Riverside Dr
- Big Sky Rents & Events
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Minor Touch Ups and Repairs1551 Warrenton Rd
- Minor Touch Ups and Repairs
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- s and w general contractors