When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Glade Hill, VA
There are 23 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Glade Hill
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well done.
- Pierce Siding & Window CoExcellent contractor and crew. Couldn't be happier with the final product. Professional, courteous and thorough. Went above and beyond expectations. Very highly recommended.
- Duncan EnterprisesStarted and finished within given time frame, they took extra time to make sure it was handicap friendly, turned out great! Also, added in unexpected yet very delightful features.
- Duncan EnterprisesDuncan Enterprises did a great job on my porch! Thank you so much for being very prompt and communicating with me. I am very happy with their work and will call again for other jobs!
- Duncan EnterprisesFantastic job, very professional and punctual. Great communication and daily cleanup. Our deck looks great.
- Pierce Siding & Window CoRobbie and his team are excellent! I would recommend and trust this company without hesitation. They did a beautiful job and went over and above to make sure all the extras and little details were completed in a very reasonable time frame, for a competitive price. They also replaced our roof several years ago and it looks even better with the new siding
- Duncan EnterprisesDuncan Enterprises provided professional and premium services in the demolition and rebuilding of our front porch, and installation of metal roofing. Our house is over 100 years old with extensive water damage, presenting a real challenge in breathing new life and beauty into it. The Duncans worked efficiently to get the job done while keeping us in the loop with any questions or concerns to be sure we were happy with the results. We enjoyed having them on our property and would recommend them to anyone searching for contractors that are fair, timely, and do professional work. We could not be happier with the new look of our home
- J & D Masonry LLCJ&D Masonry transformed our aging front entry porch, two sets of steps, and serpentine walkway from flagstone/concrete to a gorgeous all-brick showcase. He also designed, fabricated and installed new iron railing pairs for the porch and both step sets, having taken meticulous angle measurements of the old ones. The custom handrails and pickets are an exhibit of top notch welding and are anchored quite securely. In its precision and detail, the brickwork has been described by other contractors as seriously impressive. Neighbors and passersby have stopped by to give their compliments, some asking for his contact information. In the beginning, he carefully assessed and shared his vision of the finished work, and the estimated costs. In the end, the bill was below his estimate. You’ll find none better to deal with as well. Jeff is personable, hardworking, and true to his word
- Pierce Siding & Window CoSUPER SATISFIED! The Pierce Siding & Window crew arrived on time, and worked tirelessly to remove and replace 12 windows in an old house. They encountered some problems with past owners' DIY repairs but powered through, paying meticulous attention to each window, making sure each one was set correctly, sealed, and finished. They cleaned up the work site - you'd never know they'd been there except for the sparkling new windows. Midway through the job, Mr. Pierce advised me that the agreed-upon price was going to be several hundred dollars LOWER than originally specified, due to an ordering error. So, in addition to super-professional, knowledgeable work please also know you are dealing with an honest man with great integrity. Hire this company with complete confidence
- Duncan EnterprisesExcellent skill set got to job early and stayed until completed to make sure deck properly dried before rainfall that was expected days out. It looks wonderful!
Deck Companies in Glade Hill
- Business Description:Specializing in yard mowing and maintenance, landscaping, hardscaping, deck maintenance, deck building, retaining walls, koi ponds, patios, swimming pools, air quality control systems, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I initially used this firm because I believed that having folks locally would provide a greater degree of reliability. Unfortunately this was not the case. After a quick response in April for an estimate on tree planting and yard landscaping it has now been over two months and the work is unfinished. I have trees still sitting in pots and no topsoil or grass. I have canceled the soil and asked that they finished the trees and have literally been ignored. The landscapers have not responded to numerous requests from both my wife and I to finishing the work. This has been the most unprofessional experience I have had in years and I would strongly urge potential customers to seek another firm. Update 7/6/21 The company has dismissed the employee who was the source of the delay and lack of communication. The company owner, his wife and family came during the July 4th weekend and completed the task in four hours. Clearly the owner cares about his reputation and is a strong worker. This was a situation where the company's business had outgrown his ability to manage it personally. The finished work looks excellent and Joey is definitely a stand up guy to work with. Be sure if you use this firm that he is directly involved with the contractPatrick T.
- Business Description:We are a class "A" full service painting and pressure washing company proudly serving SWVA & The New River Valley since 2000. We offer an array of discounts, free estimates, and competitive pricing. We guarantee to beat all other licensed competitors prices and quality of work. We specialize but are no way limited to the following services, * Painting * Staining * Pressure Washing * All Surfaces * Duct Cleaning (with Free Video Inspection) * Residential/Commercial/Industri..Recent Review:Whatever your needs may be, these guys have you covered. We asked them to do extensive last minute services and to our surprise were not turned down nor disappointed. They worked tirelessly on all we specified we needed done and were working in a time crunch. Let me just say this, their work was thorough as thorough gets. My husband and I couldn't help but notice thier outstanding level of professionalism throughout the time we were working with them. We now know who to call for just about anything. I normally don't write reviews however, our experience deserved to be shared. They definitely were worth every penny if not moreJennifer F.
- Business Description:Providing professional quality construction services throughout our community. Our team of professional tradesmen offer the full range of construction services with a focus on building relationships and leadership within the construction industryRecent Review:Brian worked through some very trying circumstances in a very professional way. The remodel was excellent. I would recommend him highly and hire him again.normanda m.
- Business Description:At B & B Services we pride ourselves on being one of the top company's in the area that brings you any services that you might need in or outside your home. We do Heating & A/C, Ductwork Cleanings, install Water Heaters, Electrical, some Plumbing, Pressure Washing, Deck repairs and builds, (General) Remodeling, and all Handyman work as well. Need a gas line run for your Stove or Gas logs, no problem, we can do it. Our customers constantly comment on our high quality of work and the high amoun..Recent Review:Absolutely worst experience I have ever had. Chris came out and without even looking over the unit tried to sell me on a new system. I understand this is a unit that's being phased out, but without even trying to see if it could be repaired went straight for a sale. After hooking up the meter, he stated the compressor is bad and continued to push a new system. Apparently he then left the fuse disconnected so the system would not turn on at all. After he left I was able to get ahold of the person who originally installed the heat pump. they came out and discovered the capacitor had burned out. 5 minute repair and system is now working perfectly. I'm out $75.00, but when this system does go out, I can ABSOULTELY guarantee who I won't be calling. Avoid at all costFred H.
- Business Description:D F Building Inc. is a second generation family based business that has been in business for 15+ years. We specialize in design, build, and renovation of residential homes. Our goal is to provide quality and efficiency with integrityRecent Review:It didn't go , no show no reason no call.Denise T.
- Business Description:Duncan Enterprises has over 20 years experience in construction on residential. We specialize in shingle Roofs and decks. We offer free estimates. Also we are licensed and insured. We are a small family owned and operated business working hard to serve you! We except cash, checks and credit cardsRecent Review:Excellent, professional, clean done a day early, had a full crewJan S.
- Business Description:In business for over 40 years, Bob Riddick has established himself as the premier roofing contractor at Smith Mountain Lake. His commitment to excellence in everything he does, has afforded him the sterling reputation that has allowed him to expand beyond roof installation and repair to roof and exterior cleaning and now siding and deck installation and repair. For more in depth information of Bob Riddick Roofing, now known as Bob Riddick Home Services, Inc., visit our website www.riddickho..Recent Review:We needed a substantial remodel on our SML house. Bob Riddick Home Services (BRHS) has done work on our roof since before we purchased that house; including some minor repairs and a softwash to enable a few more years on the roof before we bite the bullet and go for a new roof. When we decided to begin the remodel, we simply choose BRHS. We didn't bother with multiple quotes because BRHS's reputation was solid gold. It still is. Our Project Manager, Tripp Parker was not only knowledgeable, professional, and punctual, but he has great patience when working with a sometimes difficult customer (me). He was invaluable! I was given a lot of leeway concerning products and materials that I wanted to use and as such, often made decisions that involved plan changes. For example, I moved a wall and wanted a Barn Door that was more than 120-inches. I couldn't find anything that I liked, so Tripp had one "built" for me. I love it! Tripp's Number One, Shawn Jolliff was experienced, professional, creative, and unflappable! Doors, floors, and windows sometimes don't play well together, but Shawn would finesse them and make them work together. Phase 2 is going to begin this year and we will certainly use Bob Riddick Home Services againJanet Rich O.
- Business Description:Here at Helping Hands Construction we offer a wide range of work to help you around the house. We specialize in bathroom remodels and assisting in making bathrooms more user friendly with ADA accessibility. We also cover everything from Handy Man services to whole house remodels inside and out. We are 13 plus years in buisness and have a great group of men who bring good attitudes and integrity to the job. All the workers here at Helping Hands Construction are background checked and approved ..Recent Review:Colin and his crew did an excellent job. We were very pleased and will use them again in the future for home repairs.Veronica M.
- Business Description:Right Angle Carpentry is about providing the customer with quality work at a fair price. We are a class A building contractor in the state of Virginia with 20 years of experience in the Construction field. We are able to provide a wide range of services from small home repairs to larger projects such as additions or custom homes. Call us if you are looking for a positive construction experience in the Roanoke - Lynchburg area. We take great pride in the quality of our work and our attenti..Recent Review:The deck and fence looks great and is very well built. I highly recommend Right Angle.Bruce B.
- Business Description:Trinity Business Inc. provides all construction services to your home or business. We are woman owned and strive to meet the needs of any potential client. From residential to commercial projects large and small we are able to handle it all! Different members of our staff specialize in different fields of roofing and construction; we will make sure to send the most experienced person in each field to you for an estimate and to complete the job. We offer discounts for multiple homes signed o..Recent Review:Getting the estimate and doing the work was placed on a long schedule due to heavy business sector traffic. But they actually came earlier than scheduled to do the work. Did it efficiently. I don't expect to have leaks in this spot againJohn R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Rocky Mount
- Union Hall
- Boones Mill
- Poages Mill
- Cave Spring
- Copper Hill
- Bent Mountain
deck & porch contractors in Glade Hill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Woman's Touch Cleaning LLC1101 lora lane
- Affordabable driveway seals roof repair2332 Winthorp Ave S.w.
- Alexa's Improvements20 Chestnut Acorn Rd
- All House Repair LLC608 13th St SW Apt B
- All-In-One Home Solutions LLC5115 Benois Rd.
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
- Appalachian Construction & Maintenance LLC480 Independence Blvd
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Artisan Enterprise LLC6803 Medical Center Rd
- AS IT STANDS HOME IMPROVEMENTS6159 Jeters Chapel Rd
- Ascension Builders Inc811 Country Meadows Way
- Aztec Concrete and Construction 1970 Palmer St
- A Woman's Touch Cleaning LLC
- B & B Services328 E Riverside Dr
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Belleview Builders
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- Big Boy Painting106 Catlett Ct
- Big T's Handyman Service86 Wagon Watch Ln
- BLR Services4509 renfro blvd.
- Blue Ridge Roofing and Home Improvments5458 Franklin Pke. SE
- Bob Riddick Home Services Inc330 Lakewood Forest Rd
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- BTB Construction Inc21664-A Timberlake Rd
- Burtis Contracting IncPO Box 3181
- B & B Services
- C.B. Smith Construction Inc.
- Campbell and Sons Professional Contractors952 Halifax Cr
- CCR Home Improvements240 lucas street
- CertaPro Painters® of Roanoke2716 Colonial Ave SW
- Chapman Contracting LLC100 Nicholas Dr Trlr 4944
Clifton Forge, Virginia
- cne inc32 buckner st
- Cobles tree service 4500 Red Cedar Rd
Mc Leansville, North Carolina
- Creed Trim & Floor Finishing5116 Wayside Dr
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
- Crowe ServicesP.O. Box 11712
- CTS & L Inc250 Energy Blvrd
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Custom Construction Company, Inc.7539 Milk-A-Way Drive
- C.B. Smith Construction Inc.
- Deels Handyman Services LLC3735 Franklin rd. S.W.
- DF Building Inc363 Farmington Rd
- Dollman Construction, Inc5219 Peters Creek Rd
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Double D Contracting8390 Holly Tree Dr
Boones Mill, Virginia
- Duncan Enterprises 7816 Roanoke Rd
- Deels Handyman Services LLC
- E-Z BUILT CONSTRUCTION143 Sunset Ridge Dr.
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Eden Lawns & Landscaping3205 Business Center Rd
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Extreme CleanerzPo box 817
- Extreme Design Landscaping & Turfgrass Management5384 Peters Creek Rd
- E-Z BUILT CONSTRUCTION
- Harrington Contracting962 Etzler Rd
- Haynes Building & Pump Service125 North Main STREET # 500- 252
- Helping Hands Construction135 Whispering Breeze Dr
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Home Improvement Services of Roanoke453 Maplewood Dr
- Homestead Custom Builders, Inc.410 Saddlewood Dr
- Hydroclean Pressure Washing1119 14 th st se
- Harrington Contracting
- J N R Home Renovations LLC2143 fork mountain rd.
- J&J Construction895 Thomas Circle
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.P.O. Box 19542
- Jerry's Roofing & Home Projects4430 Scenic HWY
Mt Solon, Virginia
- JIMO3844 Welcome Valley Rd
- JM Campbell, Inc.5678 mt. tabor rd.
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.1481 Little Timber Ridge
- Job Sight Inc5155 Crystal Creek Dr
- John M. Richards Construction
- JP Plumbing Services1012 Fentress St N.W.
- J N R Home Renovations LLC
- M&R Residential300 Union St
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Marsh Installations199 Laxton Rd
- Martin Services3787 Rutrough Rd
- MARTIN'S GERMAN SERVICE3704 BRAMBLETON AVE
- Masterpiece Landscape Contracting823 Duke of Gloucester St. C
- Millers Home ImprovementsP.O. box 7840
- Mills Roofing and Home Contractor1252 Jeters Mill Rd
- Mitchells Building Co2311 Colonial Ave
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- M&R Residential
- Nature Calls NRV Pet Waste Removal Specialists1563 firetower rd
- NCS Roofing & Renovations LLC2914 Creekwood Drive
- Noah Construction521 Tennessee St
- NRV Lawns & Landscaping, Inc.2000 Roanoke St
- NRV Mulch & Stone, Inc.2000 Roanoke St.
- Nature Calls NRV Pet Waste Removal Specialists
- PAUL DAVIS RESTORATION1807 MURRY RD SW Suite N
- Penn Forest Services1114 Moorman Ave NW
- Pierce Siding & Window Co2721 Flatwoods Rd
- Pitman Construction404 Walnut Ave SE
- Pitman Service Group (PSG)404 Walnut Ave SE
- Pro-To-Call Painting & Pressure Washing Co.LLCPO BOX 517
- Pruitt Brothers Contractor's Inc.841 Chestnut Hill Rd.
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- PAUL DAVIS RESTORATION
- Quality Landscaping and Maintenance709 Shelbourne Avenue
- Quality Landscaping and Maintenance