Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Blairs, VA
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Blairs
- Apex Masonry LLCApex Masonry went above and beyond in responding to our needs and concerns. James Aguilera provided us a great amount of detail on how Apex would complete the project. He guided us through a painless process from estimate to job completion. The patio was carefully constructed with a durable gravel and sand foundation. The pavers were laid tight and level. The boarder has additional durability with a concrete foundation to prevent shifting. The front stoop looks better than ever! The steps have always been uneven with the first riser at about 3” and the second at about 9”. Peter, the project manager, skillfully demolished part of the first step and the forward edge of the second. The reconstruction resulted in two evenly sized steps. After repointing, the stoop looks incredibly revitalized and new. My wife and I are very pleased with Apex Masonry and highly recommend
- Apex Masonry LLCApex Masonry is awesome. We started with a repair of my front stairs so that I could feel comfortable with their work after my previous contractor. Awesome job! After that Apex managed to fit me in with phases to complete the previous installation. The phases were reparging basement walkout, finishing back stairs steps, walls, caps with lighting, and modification of pathway to an extended patio surface, the patio pavers, toppers to columns, wall caps and lighting. The last phase was the retaining wall completion with lights and caps. After paving and fill dirt my project is completed after 2 yrs + start time. James was very professional, he listened to my concerns and he came through for me when others left me high and dry. I can not thank them enough. Highly recommend
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairExcellent team and excellent service. David H. gave us the initial quote, providing several options. Mike W., Austin and Travis worked quickly and efficiently. Vinny performed the electrical portion. I would highly recommend them. Feel free to call me if you have questions. 804-334-1727.
- Apex Masonry LLCThe job went as planned. The projected timeliness was perfect. The work is impeccable. This is the second time I have hired Apex.
- MRCONCRETE LLCIt went well. The price was reasonable and the work was done well. I was a little miffed that they charged more than their estimate, and reneged on their offer of a 10% discount for rescheduling us - but the final price was still more than fair for what they did. I would use them again.
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairEverything went great. The team was on time and very professional. They were thorough from start to finish. When the job was done they left underneath our house cleaner than when they started. They were awesome Highly recommend
- Leon H Concrete LLCMr. Leon and his Son were excellent, did the job in a timely manner (considering the weather) were very accommodating and the price very reasonable. I'm hoping to bring them back in the spring to continue with my courtyard.
- Easter SweepsI am not one to give reviews but I must say the representative for Easter Sweeps was very professional and timely. He answered all questions, very patient and knowledgeable. The job was completed as promised. Would definitely hire again. Thank you Again Easter Sweeps!!!
- Manning Masonry DoctorExcellent workmanship, attention to detail, and very good pricing. Willing to negotiate cost for possibility of future projects and well worth the price. Recommend highly!
- American Professional Chimney & MasonryThey gave me the confidence that they were going to do a good job. They were competent. I didn't go with them because they were expensive.
Masonry Contractors in Blairs
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Very good hedge trimming and cleaning around the ponds. The job was not complete.David B.
- Business Description:Prior to opening Discover in 2004, we have worked on dozens of residential and commercial projects as independent contractors in the D.C. area as well as Southern Virginia and Northern Maryland for the last five years. We have a combined experience of more than 40 years in both the United States and Europe. We offer a large selection of high quality granite and marble for your needs in your own home or in your commercial projects. Our service experience includes professional design and inst..Recent Review:Very profesional. And Mrs Duchess was very nice looking for the best for my especificationRaul O.
- Business Description:Got cracked bricks? Manning Masonry Doctor has the fix!Recent Review:Excellent workmanship, attention to detail, and very good pricing. Willing to negotiate cost for possibility of future projects and well worth the price. Recommend highly!MICHAEL R.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:This is my second time going with Greystone and they did a great job! I would go back for a third!Fernando R.
- Business Description:Pool Deck ContractorRecent Review:Horrible! The firepit has been falling apart since day one. The pavers have never had enough grout/sand to hold them together. The ground was never leveled before putting in the pavers. I emailed and called numerous times. I would be told they would come out and they NEVER did! My decking and firepit are falling apart like they have been there for 30 yrs! This company apparently doesn't care about quality OR their customers OR their reputation. I DO not recommend this company. We paid them at least $15-20,000 and the job looks like crap! I wish I could submit pictures to show you. If you'd like to see, text me at 609-384-2039Nancy R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Class A Licensed and Insured General Contractor for residential and commercial properties.
- Business Description:Dzinbild is a full service General Construction Company owned by Gene C. Layne, Jr., CCM, an experienced certified construction manager who has managed over $500 million dollars of quality design and construction for the past 30 years
- Business Description:Complete Landscape Design Installation firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:yard work and pruning plus clean up. They know what has to be done , very professional !Ingeborg P.
- Business Description:We specialize in home improvements for the Hampton Roads area and surrounding communities. We take pride in providing our customers with competitive prices, quality craftsmanship, dependable service and 17 years of experience. Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC): With 17+ years of experience as an HVAC contractor, we are able to provide our customers with a full range of home heating and air conditioning repair, installation and maintenance services. We are authorized service technicians and ..Recent Review:Danny was knowledgeable, professional and reasonable in pricing!Teresa V.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Blairs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bernal's Tree Service9392 Eggsbornsville Road
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Bernal's Tree Service
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design1300 Defense Hwy
- CONCRETE MASTERS, INC.P.O.BOX 11550
- Custom Brick and Stone1015 Hard Times Ln
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- Danny's Heating & Air and Home Improvements104 Hillside Ln
- Dicapa Construction and Remodeling1600 Tysons Blvd 8th Floor
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Discover Granite & Marble9067 Jerrys Cir
- Dominion Concrete & Masonry CorporationP.O. Box 1877
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- Danny's Heating & Air and Home Improvements
- F & M Home Improvement434 Butternut Dr
- F & M Home Improvement
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- Liggins Masonry
- Liggins Masonry
- New Galaxy Floor LLC. Marble Floor Polishing1911 Seminary Road
Silver Spring, Maryland
- New Galaxy Floor LLC. Marble Floor Polishing
- Old School Masonry by JB904 White St
- Old School Masonry by JB
- Quality Concrete & Masonry1705 CHILLY HOLLOW RD
- Quality Concrete & Masonry
- Vernon W. Peters and Sons Contractors265 Wind Dancer Lane
- Vernon W. Peters and Sons Contractors
- Wiles Home ImprovementPO Box 119
Mint Spring, Virginia
- Wiles Home Improvement