Angel Ridge Construction and Home Improvements

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

419 S Walnut St

Sherman, TX 75090

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

decks & porches202076273
We did a full property remodel for an real estate investor. We found the property, designed the plans, did the work and sold the property for the client. From A-Z.

Angel Ridge Construction and Home Improvements is a full-service residential and commercial contractor specializing in understanding your goals and providing our own in-house project managers, licensed technicians and skilled laborers to execute on your project. We do projects of all sizes, from a single room, roof, new build, to an entire apartment complex, and will deliver every time. ...
602 Carver St Whitesboro TX project

700 S Denny project
700 S Denny

decks & porches

202075459

home remodeling (4)interior painting (3)Patios (2)outdoor kitchens (1)driveway gate installation (1)patio enclosures (1)house painting (1)concrete repair (1)countertop installation (3)woodworking (2)interior decorators (2)handyman (2)

03/29/2021

Perfectly fine

Description of Work
GENERAL CONTRACTING

Category remodeling,home remodeling,driveway gates,patios

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

03/25/2021

Great service and great prices. Would definitely recommend them!!

Description of Work
N/A

Category concrete repair,remodeling

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

03/25/2021

This company is very proficient & very polite. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Custom built kitchen and cabinets

Category countertops,handyman service,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

02/10/2021

Everything went perfect and was done exactly as asked. I strongly recommend ARP and will be using ARP for any future work that I need.

Description of Work
Custom built kitchen and cabinets

Category custom cabinets,countertops,interior designers,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

02/09/2021

The workers were so easy to work with and very quick as well as very professional when they were in my home. I will use them again for any future projects and definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Built in custom library and closet

Category custom cabinets,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

02/09/2021

Amazing! Couldn’t be happier. They came highly recommended by a friend and I’ll be passing their name along as well. They helped make my vision come to life and I’m pretty sure my brother is jealous since my backyard is better than his now! ARC is A++++.

Description of Work
Outdoor kitchen and patio

Category remodeling,patios,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

02/05/2021

It was productive and went as planned, they was very professional. Left us as happy costumers that are very pleased, would definitely recommend them to other's.

Description of Work
landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

We appreciate the opportunity. You have a beautiful home and we are here if you ever need anymore work!

02/05/2021

Great company!

Description of Work
N/A

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

Thanks for using us [Member Name Removed]! Please call us if you need anymore work at your house.

02/03/2021

It was good.

Description of Work
They did a home improvement.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

We appreciate you continuing to use our services for various jobs and hope to always take care of items quickly.

01/22/2021

ARP did a great job with the remodel of my rental home. I worked with the entire team at Angel Ridge and they made feel like family from day 1. I live about an hour away and they took care of everything for me. They came out to the house, gave me suggestions on what I should do, and quoted me a price. They stayed with the price and did a great job. I would definitely use them again for all of my f...

Description of Work
Complete remodel work for my rental property.

Category countertops,interior designers,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,sunrooms,property management

Work Completed On 01/01/2021

Review for Angel Ridge Construction and Home Improvements - 419 S Walnut St, Sherman, TX - 39154819

We appreciate the opportunity and am glad you were happy with the work.

Licensed Industrial Builder. NARI Certified General Contractor. New Home Construction. Commercial Development. Home Remodeling and Improvements. Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling. Roofing and Solar. Concrete. Fencing. Property Manager. Real Estate Agency.

Handyman Services. Pools. Landscaping.