Miller's Movers World

Founded 1986 • With Angi since April 2012

8209 Kensington Dr

Rowlett, TX 75088

Miller's Movers World is a family owned and operated moving company serving the Dallas area. We have been in business since 1986. What sets us apart from others is our hands-on approach. We are dedicated to effective communication with our clients to ensure everything about the move goes well. Our moving professionals are skillful and detail oriented. We use proper handling techniques for every item in the move and have a wide selection of accessories to make sure your possessions are scratch, dent and break free. We have eight trucks of different sizes including large and small trucks. Call for free estimates. Seniors qualify for a discount...

Resposiveness

movers (23)

04/17/2017

When I called to book the appointment I did so from recommendations from realtor & family who had used them before. Did not got an email confirmation or anything like that so I was a little nervous. Called back the week of the move to confirm and did not receive a call back until 8 pm the night before. Again, since they were highly regarded from trusted people I wasn't too worried but just FYI if ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hire 3 movers & their truck/equipment to move from a 1-story 3 bedroom home to a 2-story 5 bedroom home less than 5 miles away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

12/29/2016

It was a good experience with them. We had quite a bit of stuff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Miller’s Movers World.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2015

08/25/2016

What I disliked was that when they were unloading things, we did have a few things that got scratched. They were quick. Punctuality was good, they were just a few minutes late.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are the ones that moved us in to our new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2015

10/30/2015

They were excellent. They provided us moving boxes. They were very helpful. They would see me moving or packing a box and they showed me more efficient ways and ways that created less stress on my back or they just did it for me. They were very polite. We recommended them to our family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped us move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2015

06/19/2015

It is difficult to find a mover to move singular items. Terry was fantastic to work with and very flexible around our busy schedules. His crew was very efficient and careful with thr fragile piece.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move estate sale art deco mirror

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2015

12/10/2014

The move was just 20 minutes from one house to the other. We had two rooms and they had two workers. They were on time and wrapped up the furniture real well to protect it as they moved it. They got everything loaded and moved in and they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Miller's to move us from one house to another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2014

09/24/2014

Excellent service, careful with my belongings. Price very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from DFW to Houston

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2014

06/13/2014

These guys were not only extremely reasonably priced, but they were fantastic!  We were concerned because we were moving from a 2-story home to a one-story home and we had several large, heavy pieces of furniture.  Coming down from the 2nd floor was tricky because it was a 3-stage staircase that had 3 90 degree turns, and a wood banister on both sides.  We also had some very delicate pieces, with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved our entire household from one city to an adjacent city

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2014

06/10/2014

It went extremely well as they were very attentive to our needs.  Their experience was evident as they were very aware of how to dismantle and reassemble our piano and Select Comfort bed.  They were very careful with every item moved and we did not have any damage.   I would use their services without hesitation and highly recommend you do too!.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miller's Movers moved us from Tyler to Heath.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2014

12/31/2012

I changed the move date twice and it was very easy to reschedule with this company.  The owner and I stayed in touch to discuss how much I was able to get packed and what I would need them to do.  He arrived within the agreed upon time frame, one truck, 3 men, and those guys were FAST but careful!!!!!  They took great care with my furniture and belongings.  The owner packed my 12-place setting of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved me 100 miles from one 3 bedroom/2 bath house to another one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2012

Packing, moving, storage. Piano moving.

Check, Visa, MasterCard