Priority Home Services

Founded 2020 •

Located in Houston

Houston, TX 77096

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Chimney Sweep Project

Chimney Sweep Project

chimney sweep
Chimney deep clean

At Priority Home Services, our mission is to be the providers who bring back that personal touch with our customers! We offer multiple services, making it a one stop shop. Our trained and skilled team of professionals offer exceptional service and deliver lasting value to your home. Locally owned and operated, our customers are like our neighbors and we constantly strive for your satisfaction! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!...

4.4

4.4

chimney sweep (26)chimney repair (23)air duct cleaning (10)chimney cap repair (6)dryer vent cleaning (5)insulation (1)HVAC Companies (1)fireplace services (2)home remodeling (1)

05/18/2022

Rhonda D.

Went well very satisfied paid more than I wanted but it was worth every penny. Great technician service.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/18/2022

02/02/2022

Mary M.

Just moved in to my new home, realized the chimney need attention asap as well as a few more things I decided to give Priority a call they came out the time I chose did the job in a timely manner they were great with explaining what exactly need to be done they went above and beyond I was truly impressed we’ll definitely be my go too.

Description of Work
Chimney sweep

Category chimney sweep,air duct cleaning,chimney repair

Work Completed On 02/02/2022

12/28/2021

Kelley D.

It went horrible, I had a small house and there's like three people on my home, they're out there messing with the breaker, I told them there's a button to reset the breaker and they basically didn't listen to me, they ended up messing with the breakers. The air system is very minimal because they don't brush it they don't do anything, when they came in, the first thing they did is trying to upsell me on cleaning up a box for over $400.00 but I told them no because I only had money for the air duct cleaning. It was a really bad experience.

Description of Work
They were supposed to clean my air duct.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], We have tried calling you twice to communicate about the things you are upset with and possible options to make things right, although we are not able to get a hold of you. We would appreciate if you give us a call instead of writing an additional review. Thanks!

12/21/2021

Jackie S.

Well except the quote was 99 on the phone but after chimney review it came to $757 which I have paid but that’s a large difference. The work was good I guess but what do I know if chimney repair. According to your site $525 is the standard but trust angus for a good price. Still seems high andn now the chimney needs inspection which is another $125. Expensive project for a woman on a fixed income.

Description of Work
Chimney sweep and repair

Work Completed On 12/22/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], we’re happy to hear that the job was well done. Regarding the price, it is always clearly stated upon booking that the $99 covers a basic chimney sweep and inspection. Anything beyond the basic that is needed will be quoted on site. It is then up to you if you’d like to accept the quote in order to make your fireplace a safe one to use. If an additional inspection is needed, a discount is always given to a returning customer. Thanks!

12/20/2021

Kelly D.

They do not brush the vents or clean the registers I paid all that for about a 1/4 cup of loose stuff from my vents. They did not check the dryer vent as promised in fact they immediately tried to upsell me on 500 bucks of work to clean my plenum box and when I wasn't interested, they weren't interested in doing anything but scaring me if they can't upsell you. Their blowing machine popped my gfi and I told them it was the gfi and they did not listen and messed with my breakers even the breaker to my pool which I specifically said not to touch all because they wouldn't just believe me when I said it was the gfi which is easily reset. I basically paid them just to get them to leave at that point. The guy messaged me about how the appointment was and I said awful and suddenly I am getting tons of spam emails and even a fraudulent charge for an iPhone. Avoid this company like the plague!

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/22/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], We are very sorry to hear such feedback. Our technicians always strive for customer satisfaction and will always be transparent on the condition of the vents when a customer asks for an inspection of their vents. In addition, I’m sorry to hear about your spam emails and fraudulent charge. I can assure you that it is not our company and it’s just a coincidence, and we would appreciate if that assumption wasn’t made.

12/20/2021

Javier A.

Very informative guy. Explained things to keep up with the fireplace and what are good woods to use so it doesn’t get too dirty

Description of Work
Chimney sweep and repair

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

12/19/2021

Mark T.

Perfect looks great works like new again

Description of Work
Chimney sweep and repair

Work Completed On 12/19/2021

12/17/2021

Kristin K.

Very professional technicians, efficient, and extremely clean for a very dirty job! Patient with all my questions. I would recommend to anyone!

Description of Work
Chimney Sweep

Category chimney sweep

Work Completed On 12/17/2021

12/16/2021

Kelly A.

Tech was very personable and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to everyone I know. I will be saving the contact info for regular cleaning of the chimney and ductwork

Description of Work
Chimney sweep and repair

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

12/14/2021

Joan G.

Henry and his crew did an excellent job. We were contacted when on their way. Everything was explained completely. They were very polite and cleaned everything up.

Description of Work
Chimney sweep and repair to fireplace box

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

Chimney Sweep / Repairs Dryer Vent Cleaning Air Duct Cleaning / New Install Attic Insulation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check