Precision Roof Crafters, Inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2006

3919 Jeanetta St

Houston, TX 77063

Precision Roof Crafters began business in 1996 serving the Southeast Region of Texas withrenovation, catastrophe restoration and new construction services. Since then, we have produced over 17,000 roofing projects across the country. The driving force of our company is an unyielding commitment to client satisfaction. For over a decade, Precision Roof Crafters has gained the trust and loyalty of many new clients as a direct result of that level of commitment. Today, perhaps the greatest sign of Precision Roof Crafters' success is the fact that over 70% of our work is performed for repeat clients and referrals. Devoted to quality, our standards will not be compromised. You can count on our Houston roofing contractors to provide you with excellent quality and customer service....

roofing (260)general contractors (20)chimney repair (15)gutter repair (14)skylight installation (8)chimney cap repair (7)deck cleaning (2)roof cleaning (2)siding companies (2)insulation (2)roof snow removal (1)window replacement (1)

06/15/2021

Great communication and very professional!

Description of Work
Repair chimney flashing

Category contractors,roofing,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

06/11/2021

Khaled was very professional and educated me the entire way thru the process and inspection

Description of Work
Identify leak into gas fireplace and improper sealing of the exposed fasteners and collars.

Category contractors,roofing,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

01/18/2021

Excellent work. Great communication about what was being done, scheduling, photos emailed and texted. On time. Professional and very nice and responsive. Been a long time since I had any repairs or work done at such a high quality and as professional. Will use again and I highly recommend them. Khalid was fantastic to work with.

Description of Work
Roof repair and gutter cleaning

Category contractors,gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

Thank you for the feedback. We absolutely agree with your sentiment, from personal experience as well as what we often hear from clients, good service has become a lost art. We want you to know, through action, Your Above and Beyond Team here at Precision Roof Crafters is changing perceptions of the roofing industry.

12/06/2020

Overall Verdict: Very Knowledgeable and professional service with standardized pricing what is not necessarily the cheapest, but you clearly get the high quality that you pay for. Details: Called for a repair of a rotten section of deck in an overhang that had collapsed leading to a 18-inch hole (no leak inside the home, allowing it to go unnoticed), as well as a leak from a vent pipe. We contacte...

Description of Work
Repair of rotten section of roof deck

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Thank you so much for the thoroughness of your feedback. It allows us the opportunity to be even better by understanding what's important to our neighbors and clients. We appreciate the trust you put in our team for your roofing needs.

12/01/2020

Khaled and Precision Roof Crafters do a great job. Khaled is our roofing specialist. He communicates in layman's terms, is professional, kind and friendly. He does a thorough inspection of the roof, inside and out and take lots of photographs to document problems and any repairs made. On a personal note, we made small talk the first time we worked with him, and this year when we met again, he reme...

Description of Work
Annual inspection of roof with minor caulking repairs and all issues photographed.

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We all love what we do and are always grateful to clients like yourself that allow us the opportunity to serve.

10/09/2020

I love how professional Khaled was. He had great recommendations and price was fair! I will keep Precision Roof Crafters as my #1 roofing company.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Category contractors,roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Thank you. We very much appreciate your business and look forward to serving all your future Roofing and roof related needs.

09/08/2020

Alfull I would not recommend these guys to no one ,they charge me 1000 dollars for about 15 minutes of work and they threw their trash in my drive way very unprofessional I would take them off angie's list I am disabled and they took avenge of me because I couldn't get on the roof. I called a real roofer and he fixed everything for a 1000 dollars

Description of Work
Skylight is cracked

Category contractors

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

Good Afternoon, while we did receive a request for service from you through Angie's List, we were never able to get in touch with you by phone to schedule a visit. We left voice mails and never received a call back. That said, we are not either of the two companies that came to your home. Please make sure your feedback is sent to the right company. If we can be of service, please feel free to cont...

09/04/2020

Ramsey was very professional and courteous although I haven’t hired him yet

Description of Work
New roof and tear out

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Thank you for the preliminary feedback. We look forward to earning your business and the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

07/10/2020

We received a highly professional inspection report and evaluation.

Description of Work
Roof Inspection of another contractors installation.

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

Thank you for your feedback.

06/23/2020

Had an immediate need for a roof repair. The response exceeded my expectations. They arrived as promised, Costs were explained up front. Communications prior, during and post work were excellent. Work performed professionally and well documented. They respected my need for no inspections /work inside my home due to COVID-19 concerns. Contacted several other companies prior to Precision Roof Crafte...

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are always ready and happy for the opportunity to serve. We look forward to serving all your future roofing needs.

Roof repairs, roof maintenance, roof replacement, commercial roofing, residential roofing, patio repair and gutters. New construction and remodel.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check