Nice Moves

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2006

Delivery Service

6600 Long Point Rd

Houston, TX 77055

Providing moving, delivery and warehousing for nearly 20 years, our goal is to offer great service at a reasonable price. Experienced, courteous and hard working crews deliver the quality service that our customers expect. Whether it's just a few items going across town, or an entire household moving across the country, Nice Moves has you covered!...

movers (715)storage unit (25)

07/21/2020

Took longer than anticipated. Not because of the moers, but because of preparations.

Description of Work
Moving personal effects and furniture from housto to apartment.

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

06/18/2020

An excellent experience from the initial contact, quick response to inquiry through the completion of the move. Everyone was very professional. The work was done timely and all went well. I would definitely use Nice Moves moving company again! Thank you!

Description of Work
Move of furniture within the Houston area

Category moving companies,delivery service

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

03/11/2020

The moving was smooth and the mover did a good job wrapping up the furniture. The only complain I have is that the description of the $190 two-hour two-men deal is confusing, which states travel time is not included in total hours. But actually, the time needed to travel from and to the place will be counted towards the 2-hour you bought. The owner did clarify that up-front. I ended up paying $240...

Description of Work
Delivery of three pieces of furniture from the store to my home.

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

08/19/2019

The two men who came to our home were very polite, helpful, and competent. They were able to get the top part of the desk off, move both pieces to the second floor without hitting our walls or other objects, and re-attach the top of the desk to the lower part.

Description of Work
We have a large, heavy oak roll-top desk that had to be moved from the garage to the second floor.

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

01/26/2019

Ask for bid. Have not been contacted yet

Description of Work
Moving household goods 277 miles

Work Completed On 01/26/2019

11/26/2018

Went as good as I could expect. Did a great job for most part.

Description of Work
Move household from one location to another 35 miles away, with stop off at storage unit

Work Completed On 11/10/2018

08/01/2018

The move was scheduled and the company called several times to confirm, which was reassuring to us. The movers showed up on time as promised, were courteous and pleasant. They went right to work, efficient and respectful of our items. They promptly drove to the new place in San Antonio and unloaded. Nothing was damaged. Payment was exactly as described beforehand. I am so glad we picked Nice Moves...

Description of Work
Moved my daughter's one bedroom apartment from Houston to San Antonio

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

07/24/2018

The three guys who showed up to do the job were great. The made the move look easy finishing it in 23 minutes. I was prepared to pay $190 which was quoted by Bobby. But I was asked to pay $270. I paid it under protest and wrote a note on the bill about what Bobby quoted me. The movers indicated that the bill with my note would be reviewed and someone would call me. This was Saturday. By Tuesday la...

Description of Work
Move large curio cabinet into room through a window

Work Completed On 07/24/2018

06/23/2018

These guys did an excellent job and we would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Moved furniture from a family member's home that was flooded by Hurricane Harvey and transported to two different locations. They were very curious and very careful with some antiques that were not damaged by the flooding.

Work Completed On 11/15/2017

06/20/2018

We are a custom furniture company in Oregon. We ship our handcrafted tables all over the country. Because of their size our clients sometimes request for a White Glove Moving Service to receive the crate at a warehouse then bring the table and assemble it in their home. When I began my search in the Dallas, Texas area I went straight to Angie's List. Nice Moves was on the top of the list for revie...

Description of Work
First White Glove Service we would ever go back to. Incredible care and customer service

Work Completed On 06/08/2018

Review for Nice Moves  - 6600 Long Point Rd, Houston, TX - 37171862

Local & Long Distance Moving. Packing Supplies. Short & Long Term Storage. Deliveries. Art Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check