Letty's Cleaning Services

With Angi since July 2011

We are a small company that has employees working for us who take extreme pride in their work. We provide free estimates, based on the area of service. We specialize in deep cleaning and spring cleaning. We welcome tips for our services. We provide cleaning supplies first time only. For regular cleaning we use your own supplies. One thing that makes our work professional and unique is that we cover details in any extend. We provide our services to the areas of Katy, Waller, Hempstead, Cypress, Tomball, Magnolia, Kingwood, Humble, The Woodlands and Northwest Houston....

Handy House Cleaning

Doggone Good Hard Surface Restoration

Lasting first impressions! A truly clean floor that requires less work to keep it looking great! I learned how important this is when I was responsible for the facilities, maintenance and housekeeping at two different hospitals and when I was responsible for the maintenance for thousands of offices. With my breakthrough high pressure, high temperature extraction technology I provide the best investment in cleaning and restoring hard surfaces. I'll also seal the surfaces so they will be easier to clean for years to come. In fact, I can Colorseal the Grout for a floor that really POPS! Why waste more time and effort trying to clean your hard surfaces the old fashioned way? We offer fast, effective, and affordable solutions that work on any hard surface: tile and grout; natural stone; travertine; brick; concrete; and stucco. We can do it all - vertical or horizontal. Here at Doggone Good Hard Surface Restoration our goal is to provide our customers with astonishing service and the best investment in cleaning and restoring hard surfaces. We strive to ensure 100% satisfaction by providing professional, affordable high quality service. Our certified technicians are committed to continuing education, and we provide them with the most advanced equipment in the industry. There are no surprises or hidden charges. We'll clean your floor or hard surface like it has never been cleaned before! I'm so sure you'll love the results that I'll do a free demo just to prove what I do is Doggone Good! Let us help you create lasting first impressions with truly clean hard surfaces where you take the most pride whether in your home or your place of business.

Offers by Doggone Good Hard Surface Restoration on Angi
5 Star Mobile Cleaning

12/09/2020

OMG!!! Let me say, the dust and dirt is gone. After months of repairs, my hone feels like a home again. Thanks ladies for a wonderful job. See you in 2 weeks 😁

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

07/21/2020

Excellent , the 2 ladies were amazing

Description of Work
Clean home

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning

06/14/2020

Slow start but foresee working out fine. I was asked and told how did they do and what can we do better. Couldn’t ask for more. I’m pleased and will continue to have them come weekly.

Description of Work
Housekeeping

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

06/02/2020

I was contacted promptly, did a walkthrough of the place. Price was as advertised, team did an outstanding job. There was a minor plumbing issue that was handled professionally and saved me a huge hassle. I would suggest Letty's team to anyone looking for a good cleaning at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Needed a "Move Out" cleaning on my townhome

05/26/2020

Was blown away by the job that Letty's Cleaning Services did on both house cleaning and window cleaning. Saved me a fortune in replacing things like glass shower door and refrigerator. When they were done both of those items looked brand new. Hard water around taps and on granite worktops were removed and house was spotless. The team that was sent was first rate and worked so hard. Well worth the ...

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning and Window cleaning

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

We offer house cleaning, commercial cleaning, window cleaning inside and out, carpet cleaning and upholstery. We also provide air duct cleaning.

Washing of laundry and washing of dishes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard