Garcias Custom Furniture

With Angi since February 2017

Family owned and operated in Houston to serve the local Houston area helping make your home and business projects a reality with the help of experienced hands. The custom cabinets or furniture we make is assembled to your specifications on site. We personalize our service to your needs and specifications....

Artistic Restoration LLC

Artistic Restoration LLC

20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE! FREE QUOTES! We repair, restore, and/or clean wood, leather, and upholstered FURNITURE and CABINETS. We refinish and refurbish Cabinets. We are proficient in fire, water, smoke, mildew, and mold damage. We offer detailed estimates, invoices, and reports for private customers or Insurance purposes. We can meet any budget expectations. We offer many options to complete projects. We can make furniture and cabinets look like new without always having to strip.

08/30/2020

We are so pleased with how beautiful and well-built our custom 5' W, 8' L, 3' H gaming table turned out! We came across Garcia's Custom Furniture after reading some reviews on Yelp - we were so glad we decided to go with Luis as the quality of his work is fantastic and we were able to get exactly what we wanted according to our custom specifications. We submitted some pictures of the design we wer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom built gaming table

CATEGORY custom furniture

10/23/2017

The repair job was excellent. They took apart this huge conference room table in my office and re-drilled and secured the pedestal support and then reattached to the table. It took over three hours but they did not charge any more than the original amount quoted. The table has no tilt anymore and looks beautiful. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a complicated repair of a conference room table in an office with a custom glass top covering the solid wood table. One of the bottom pedestal supports was giving way and the table was beginning to tilt dangerously.

CATEGORY furniture repair

10/07/2017

It turned out beautiful, the finish and glaze were exactly what I wanted

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a dining room table converted to a console, refinished, with a new wood top. I also had some dining chairs painted.

CATEGORY furniture repair

08/16/2017

Couldn't have been better. The Garcia's family used real wood, crafting the headboard and foot boards beautifully. Details were perfect! Including the paint. They delievered the bed and put it together for us. Very professionally done. Will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom made bed for daughter.

CATEGORY furniture repair,custom furniture

02/16/2017

This man makes custom furniture at reasonable prices very honest. I would suggest giving him a call first to schedule an appointment his hours are odd.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some cabinets made for my home since its an old home there where some tricky corners he needed to make them at specific sizes. He measure and build and installed it himself

CATEGORY furniture repair,furniture sales,custom furniture

We are experienced in making tables,cabinets,TV stands, small bars tables,bedroom furniture,night stands,bookshelves and more

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover