Gamez Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2016

4605 Rosemary

Houston, TX 77093

Founded and based as a local rain gutter company in the year 2000, Gamez Construction, now offers many other residential and commercial construction services. We specialize in Roofing Repair & Replacement, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Exterior Remodeling, Siding, Interior & Exterior Painting, Masonry and Fencing. Gamez Construction is greatly skilled to achieve great customer satisfaction. Priority to finish projects on time with the best quality possible has place our reputation to the highest level. Our team brings a dedication to superior craftsmanship and attention to detail that ensures the finished product is one you, and we, will be proud to show off....

06/24/2021

Judy G.

Perfectly! Mr. Gamez was very responsive from the beginning. We worked through the plan, during which he was attuned to our wishes and very detailed. He started and completed the project when promised.

Description of Work
Replace our fence - 77 linear feet

05/15/2020

Michael L.

It went very well... Gamez Cons. provide excellent quality, competitive pricing, timely and professional service, attention to detail. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Backyard Fence

Category custom cabinets,driveway gates

04/07/2020

Samit S.

New wrought iron fence and gate addition

Description of Work
I was very impressed by their honesty and excellent work, and their pricing was very competitive compared to other fencing companies. Also, they were efficient and cleaned up everything before they left. I will definitely use them again for other projects around the house.

03/04/2020

Clarence H.

I had Gamez Construction install 65 linear feet Cedar wood fence in my back yard. I solicited bids from several companies and Gamez quoted me the best price. His crew arrived on time . They dismantled old fence and removed all of the debris. Gamez used quality materials and installed the fence with excellent craftsmanship. The fence looks great!

Description of Work
Replace back yard fence and add a gate

02/23/2020

John W.

Crown molding installed in entire house and painted

Description of Work
I am so pleased with the work that Gamez Construction did inside my house installing crown molding. Excellent quality and the men were very professional and treated my house with respect. I wouldn’t use anyone but Gamez Construction now for any remodeling need.

Category woodworking

02/23/2020

John W.

175 feet of cedar fence and 3 gates

Description of Work
Excellent job by Gamez Construction. Polo made sure everything went smoothly. Great quality work and reasonable pricing. Would definitely recommend Gamez Construction to anyone.

02/13/2020

Stephen M.

Excellent service. Polo went beyond the requirement to make certain the job was perfect and to our satisfaction. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Repair/replace fencing and painting

Category fencing,gutter cleaning,house painters

07/31/2019

Jodie B.

Polo and his men did a great job installing a new fence for me! (I will attach a photo if possible.) Three houses in a row all decided to have new fences installed. After getting many bids from multiple contractor, all three homes decided to use different contractors. I decided to use Gamez Contraction. And by far my fence turned out the best! And this is not just me saying that! I really like how when I had an issue, Polo happily took care of it! This is very important in a contractor because things can happen. I highly recommend Gamez Construction and I will use him again!

Description of Work
new fence installed

06/29/2019

Susan B.

Polo and his team provided excellent, high quality work! The job included pouring a concrete slab and construction of a 10' x 22' sunroom with 9' ceiling, installation of French doors, glass panels and windows, electrical lighting and ceiling fans, as well as putting in porcelain tile flooring and painting the exterior of the new room and added gutters and moved drain lines. The addition included a gable roof line that went into an existing gable roof with flawless results! We are thrilled with the new addition and already have plans for a second project that is scheduled to start in mid July! We are very happy---THANK YOU, Polo!!!

Description of Work
Sunroom addition

Category picture framing,gutter repair,lighting,remodeling,roofing,siding,house painters,interior painters

06/27/2019

Caro S.

Sent message via Angie's list on Tuesday work perform on Wednesday. Professional and very good job. Would definitely use again! Would reccomend to anyone wanting job done right at reasonable price. Thank you Polo for keeping your word and such quick response!

Description of Work
Repair a portion of fence that had fallen

Category fencing

Sir G's Metal Work's/ Mechanical/Demolition.

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Brick Restoration Inc

BRICK RESTORATION IS OPEN, FULLY OPPERATIONAL, AND READY TO SERVE YOU! During this time of COVID-19, BRI is dedicated to doing our part to maintain the health and safety of our community and their properties. Under the Harris County order of “Stay Home, Work Safe”, residential and commercial masonry repair is considered an essential service to maintain the safety and essential operations of residences or other essential business. Most of our work is outdoors and poses little risk of contact. Expert masonry repair and restoration since 1993. Family owned and operated serving the Greater Houston Area. We offer competitive pricing, a one year warranty on all jobs regardless of size, full liability and workmans comp insurance for your protection, and uniformed employees - not subcontractors. Call us today for a free estimate!

Offers by Brick Restoration Inc on Angi
    Guardian Gate Services, LLC

We help keep your property free from unwanted guests by designing Custom Gates that fit your lifestyle with secured access control at your convenience. We install and repair gate operators, traditional and ornate gates and provide estimates all while whistling old school show tunes. (Dance routines are an additional fee). With over 20 years of experience in the industry, we provide the best product knowledge, project planning and troubleshooting around. We aren't scared of any challenge or Gate Operator!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Exterior remodeling, installation & repair rain gutters, siding, roofing repair, roofing replacement, paint, masonry & wood fence.