FYI Electrical & Remodeling Services

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/28/2016

11619 Ruby Canyon Lane

Houston, TX 77095

We are family owned, licensed and highly educated electricians and carpenters with 20 years of experience who pride ourselves on offering honest, clean, fast, top-notch service which has led to many referrals, allowing us to grow and hire only the best technicians over the years. We will follow up on each job to ensure excellent service and satisfaction. Word-of- mouth has been the only marketing we have needed because once you work with our company, our excellent, honest service will make you want to share our name with your friends and family. We treat our clients like family, We are a fair and honest company, and will warranty all of our work. We are equipped to handle all of your needs,. We look forward to hearing from you. BBB accredited, Angie's List Super Service Award Winner, Family owned business, licensed and bonded company....

electrician (50)lighting (11)landscape lighting (2)ceiling fan installation (2)home remodeling (1)cabinet makers (1)

09/08/2020

Fantastic. Willie was very professional and helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical Outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

Thank you for the nice review, It was pleasure working for you

07/30/2020

Excellent!! very friendly, super fast, professional, will definitely use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
disconnect power

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

Thank you so much for the review, kindly don't hesitate to contact us for any future needs.

06/26/2020

Came the same afternoon. Did a good job. 😃

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install ring doorbell

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

Thank you so much for the nice review

06/23/2020

It went extremely well. The gentleman offered to help me troubleshoot the issue and it worked. He was the only person to offer to do this. He was knowledgeable and was able to direct me with easy to follow steps that I can use in the future should the need arise. It was a simple fix that would have proved to be costly had I gone with any of the other companies. I would highly recommend him to anyo...

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], I am glad i was able to help. When we received leads we could tell if it is easy fix or no. This how we like to be treated and we treat people same way. It will always be a pleasure and please feel free to contact us anytime with any other issue to see if we are able to help. God will pay us in another way and we will gain you as loyal client. May god bless you and you...

05/22/2020

From beginning to end this company made the process very easy. From arrival times , estimate and price was outstanding. Love how my light looks above the kitchen island . My kitchen light was not centered before and we always had to use fixtures with a chain so we can make it appear centered. Had previous companies tell us they would have to tear open the ceiling which we never wanted to do for ju...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
relocate fixture

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

It was our pleasure serving your needs. Thank you so much for the honest review. We are always at your service. Best wishes on behalf of FYI ELECTRICAL services family.

05/09/2020

Service was excellent! I had a problem that I wanted to solve right away. An electrical insulator disconnected from the side of my house causing electrical supply lines to droop. I called FYI and had a two people visit the house that day to give me a quote and had it fixed the next morning. The insulator is now anchored in brick rather than wood and is stronger than before. I appreciate how quickl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Electrical Insulator near power supply to house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2020

Thank you so much for the honest review and the high rate. It was our pleasure. We are always at your service.

03/20/2020

I chose this company mainly for its overcommunication. Their initial bid was off by a substantial amount. I am the one who proactively upgraded the services I wanted. I think they did a good job. They did leave sloppy work, but came back and corrected it within 24 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rewiring, breaking up the breaker panel as it relates to how electricity was divided.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the nice review. Please feel free to contact us for any further needs.

01/29/2020

From start to finish the communications were excellent. I contacted them via a link on the Tesla website, they got back to me to get some details and suggested they send someone out to see the job and give me the best estimate. We scheduled a convenient time and they even sent an email showing the drivers progress to my house so timing was perfect. Keith reviewed the location and service panel the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an EV charger in the garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

It was our pleasure working for you sir, thank you for the review and for the high rate, please feel free to contact us for any further needs. Sincerely yours, Dee Farah on behalf of FYI family

01/17/2020

I really am thankful to these guys. The servicemen were always on time and very professional. During the estimate process they were very patient while explaining things to me and gave me a good price compared to the other companies I called. The work is solid and I feel confident about recommending them to my friends and family. I will be using them again in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breaker box upgrade

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

Thank you so much sir, it was our pleasure. We really appreciate your nice review. Best regards on behalf FYI family

12/04/2019

Excellent. A bit more than I expected, but pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breaker Box Surge Protector installed, CO2 alarms replaced and new lights installed in Closet ceiling.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

FYI electrical and remodeling services provides the following: Troubleshooting & repairs, Landscape lighting, Panel upgrade, underground and overhead service, complete wiring, Ceiling fans, smoke detectors, Recessed lighting, outlets and switches including dimmers, wood work services of very high quality, kitchen and bath cabinets, residential cabinets and custom furniture, sheetrock, paint, doors installation and repair

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check