Entrust Movers

Founded 2016 • With Angi since October 2016

Delivery Service

Movers that provide moving, packing, loading and delivery services for your belongings at great rates. No hidden fees, always affordable. Apartments, Homes, Offices, we also do same day and special need moves....

A-1 Professional Movers

We founded our company more than 30 years ago with a belief that a moving company should care about the people they move, not just load their things into a truck and drop them off. While moving is sometimes a very stressful experience, we wanted to create the best environment possible. Cost is determined by the job. Moves within the state of Texas only. Travel charges apply. No service charges. License TXDMV006870471C

Offers by A-1 Professional Movers on Angi
Medrano Movers

At Medrano Movers our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 12+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

Moving by Design

Founded 2008, Moving by Design is a family owned business that began in Friendswood, Texas servicing the Clear Lake and Great Houston area. Honored with more awards for service than any other local moving company in the area including an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau since 2012. At Moving by Design we pride ourselves with the service we provide to make every residential and commercial move efficient, safe and affordable. All our customers receive a customized moving plan to ensure that your relocation is as stress-free as possible.

10/24/2018

Movers were on time and professional. Price is one of the best in the city. Move took 6 hours and was only $500. Management was very courteous and helped me with any and all issues with the move. Will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Local Move

05/08/2017

So I call the phone number and Mr. Mike was very helpful. I ask home much to move the pool table. It was the cheapest price so I booked a move on Friday. The movers met me at the storage unit and they wrapped the pool table load it. Got to my house and everything was fine, Nothing was damaged. I was very pleased with job and they were professional and quick. My husband was very happy too. I will u...

Description of Work
I need to move my pool table from storage into my new home. I call around to couple local movers. Everyone was really high or my move was to small. So I decided to go with a moving company I saw on facebook. Pretty good reviews on the page and the had a special because it was the end of the month. [*** Link removed ***]

11/13/2016

The job went smooth and without any issues. They came and worked until the job was done and was very professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Moving and packing, requested moving service and packing for a house move.

Category moving companies

moving, packing, unpacking, loading, unloading, delivery

storage